• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• snf

• zavana

• BioHazard

dustinthewind

Hotspot Shield needs a speed up good and nice Crack :tooth: :pirate: don't you think :guns: :tank: nsaners!! :eek: :eekout:

TIA :)

Too bad that they don't make any giveaways. I don't see any option to test it either.

They do a money back plan..But thats the best of it i believe ..

SoftEther FTW :win:

PS: cyberghost is OK.. :afro:

hola! is cool too.. :Coolwink:

Edited by fl0ppy2

• 2 weeks later...

I am kinda new to this whole vpn stuff. I found this site lookin for cyberghost key because my buddy at work turned me on to a few urls that kept saying i couldent access because of my region or something like that. He told me to get cyberghost but said free version was lame but it shouldnt be hard to find a key online and he was right. Anyways cyberghost is only vpn that ive tried. It works good for me and is not complicated. Also speed is OK.

Cyberghost

Always ;)

Seems to be very good (cyberghost). I have been triying another program called Private Internet Access over the last few days. It is just not on par with cyberghost. I paid $6 for a 30day license and have uninstalled it already.

Cyberghost

Always ;)

Seems to be very good (cyberghost). I have been triying another program called Private Internet Access over the last few days. It is just not on par with cyberghost. I paid $6 for a 30day license and have uninstalled it already.

Mr @Dudley Are you being serious cause if you are PIA must have been to advanced for you..1. example complete encryption control oh ok maybe 2. Internet kill switch..

Edited by F3dupsk1Nup

• 2 weeks later...

For Firefox - Anonymox free(adless version). Sometime change to skyzip or browsec VPN.

For Opera - Zenmate VPN or DotVPN.

And change DNS used DNS Jumper.

Key Benefits & Features

checkbox.gifChange Your IP Address - Just click "Connect" and your IP is instantly hidden! Internet will see your fake IP, which is not associated with your real IP. How It Works.

checkbox.gifChange Your Location - Our servers located in the world, you can easily connect to the different country servers. Each time you press the 'Connect' button, you will fake as this country's IP. If you want to change country, just press the "Connect" button again.

checkbox.gifEncrypt ALL Transfer Data - Encrypts all inbound and outbound connections (include UDP data) using the industry standard RSA 1024 and RC4 128 bit, It's very safely. Even if your ISP or some other third party is monitoring your communications they will have no idea what you are connecting to and what your transfer data.

checkbox.gifRemote DNS Lookups - Use our secure remote DNS lookup technology, you can avoid any DNS fake and trace, all DNS resolve now is safely!

checkbox.gifAccess Internet TV (Hulu,BBC iplayer, etc) - Internet TV providers such as the BBC and Hulu deny users by their location detection. Hide ALL IP provides all the tools what you need, just connect to an IP in the country of The TV providers, then point your browser to the correct website. How to view Hulu outside US video tutorial How to view BBC iplayer outside UK video tutorial

checkbox.gifSupport Almost ALL Applications And Games - Not only support browsers, Hide ALL IP also support instant messengers, video players, games and more!

checkbox.gifUnique Support UDP Applications - Not like other Hide IP software only support TCP, Hide ALL IP also support UDP based applications and games, now play DNF, League of Legends, Battle Field 3, StarCraft II, Tank Of Worlds via Hide ALL IP is possible! Also UDP video player applications support!

checkbox.gifUnique Support HTTP Tunnel - Depend on our auto http tunnel technology (Don't need any setup), you can bypass any firewall and proxy. Even if you in a limited network that use HTTP proxy only allows pure HTTP get or post html (Such as school network), Hide ALL IP still works, play games and videos is also possible. What's http tunnel?.

checkbox.gifUnique Have Portable Version - We also provide a portable version Hide ALL IP, not need install, can be run from removable media such as USB stick, floppy, etc... and not need admin rights. Can use it at some limit network environment.

checkbox.gifSafely Browse Technology - With our safely browse technology, now you don't need clear cookies or history every time when you quit, because all these will direct support, no any cookies or history left at your disks, all in memory, when you quit browsers, they will auto disappear.

checkbox.gifUnique Support Hide Win8/8.1 Metro Applications IP - Not only hide desktop applications IP, we also can hide win8/win8.1 metro applications IP and support IE EPM (Enhanced Protected Mode) mode.

checkbox.gifReduce Your Game Ping - Specifically optimized for the browser and game, if your game lag, and use Hide ALL IP will be significantly improved. How to reduce TCP game lag How to reduce P2P UDP game (League of Legends) lag

checkbox.gifUnique Support Auto Find Best Server For Any Game - You can enter any game server host or IP, Hide ALL IP will notify all fake IP servers automatically to ping this game server, and calculate which server is the fastest server to connect to this game server.

Protect your privacy and anonymity

Hide ALL IP allow you surf anonymously at any website, use Instant Messenger and Chat services, Web based e-mail, Newsgroups, Web blogs and Forums and your true identity and location is never revealed. Hide ALL IP also support almost any applications, include P2P TCP/UDP video player, TCP/UDP Games (Such as WOW, BF3, DNF, TANK OF WORLD etc), can reduce game lag and hide game IP for play blocked country games. We encrypt all your traffic so that your ISP and network administrators can't known you are accessing. Also we auto support http tunnel, if you in a network only allow pure http get/post, Hide ALL IP still works.

How it Works

Changing your IP address and location is not easy making a change in your network settings. To truly hide your identity, location and activity we have to re-route all your internet traffic through at least one secure server.

For example if you are located in the United Kingdom but want to appear to be in the United States you must send all your traffic through a remote server located somewhere in the US. Below is a diagram showing how the process works.

1) Hide ALL IP connect to our secure servers, use TCP tunnel or HTTP tunnel (automatically determine)

2) Hide ALL IP catch network transfer data depend on your setting (such as only catch IE data etc). When Hide ALL IP get data, it secure transfer data and redirect via remote server access Internet.

3) Internet will get a fake IP address, not your real IP address.

4) Hide ALL IP enable safely browse mode and not left any browser cookie/history in your PC.

about.3.jpg

How our technology compares... HIDE ALL IP SOCKS Proxies HTTP Proxies VPN Services Encrypted All Transfer Data Yes No No Yes Redirect Remote DNS Yes No No Yes Support UDP Applications Yes No No Yes Protect Any Application Yes No No No Choose your IP Yes Yes Yes No Choose your Location Yes No No Yes Randomize IP Yes No No No Safely Browser Yes No No No Access Internet TV(Hulu, BBC, Vimeo etc) Yes No No Yes Auto Http Tunnel Yes (Unique) No No No Portable Version Yes (Unique) No No No Flexible Tunnel Rules Yes (Unique) No No No Find Best Server For Game Yes (Unique) No No No

What's http tunnel?

@Copyright 2013 www.hideallip.com Privacy Policy | Refund policy

Poor kid doesn't support China.

The best test field in the world.

:think:

Poor kid doesn't support China.

The best test field in the world.

:think:

own by them.... infringement local laws....

chRCI26.jpg

Cyberghost

Always ;)

Mr @Dudley Are you being serious cause if you are PIA must have been to advanced for you..1. example complete encryption control oh ok maybe 2. Internet kill switch..

no actually it is quite simple. And to address your 2 points above: If I choose anything but default encryption it slows to a crawl and as far as kill switch goes CG does that automatically. The main reason I dumped it though was becauise it has issues with one of my security softwares. I am glad you are happy with it, for me it was a bust. peace out.

I've found the CG kill switch to be completely unreliable. Internet just chugs on through, and I find them slower than PIA.

Just the opposite here. Funny how that is. peace out

Edit: no speed issues with PIA exceot when trying encryption settings other than the default. For me CG dumps the net just as advertised. I dont dislike PIA but for me CG is the better choice.

Edited by Dudley

I use on occasion. Usually when I need to be recognized as a particular Country or Region in order to access certain sites.

Then I use portable Hide ALL IP, of course! :P

Personally I use NordVPN and IPVanish :) Why two?

NordVPN boasts HTTP Proxies on all of their locations as well as VPN over TOR which allows .onion access without actually running tor.

IPVanish is fast. Faster than anything I have ever used before. They live up to their promise of speed plain and simple.

They both support a pretty good array of locations. IPVanish has an auto IP Changer which is lacking in the NordVPN client, however nordvpn has a "killswitch" which actually seems to work quite well which IPVanish is lacking :P

Just my informative 3-cents ;)

NordVPN +1

​Beside having unique DoubleVPN & Tor over VPN technologies on their server. They are located in Panama, out of US jurisdiction & EU data retention law. Recently they been expanding more servers in Asia. My only quip with them is lack of an Android app yet.

NordVPN +1

​Beside having unique DoubleVPN & Tor over VPN technologies on their server. They are located in Panama, out of US jurisdiction & EU data retention law. Recently they been expanding more servers in Asia. My only quip with them is lack of an Android app yet.

Might try this one.

Often you are looking for a proxy to view some web page that is inaccessible on Your country, or You want something to download anonymously etc. It is not always necessary to use a paid VPN or proxy services. Suffice it to the browser extension.
Here is two websites, which can help You.

For Firefox and Firefox based browsers: see this

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=proxy&appver=37.0&platform=windows

For Chrome and Chrome based browsers (for example - for Opera, Slimjet etc) - see this

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/proxy?hl=en&_category=extensions

Cyberghost

Always ;)

no actually it is quite simple. And to address your 2 points above: If I choose anything but default encryption it slows to a crawl and as far as kill switch goes CG does that automatically. The main reason I dumped it though was becauise it has issues with one of my security softwares. I am glad you are happy with it, for me it was a bust. peace out.

Glad you are happy with what you use to mate everyone to there own..peace

Edited by F3dupsk1Nup

Really like PureVPN on/with Firefox 37

besides i use Anonymox addon too...

Edited by Olexijl