ADGUARD for WIN / MAC [ Req Key ]

zavana

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 164.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you request key you have already more than one key last time around #19 >>>

Why don't you let someone get the keys they most need and cant get it via VMware for some reason.

Are you actually a key collector.?

Both 1 year keys ran out for him after 1 month, his clock simply moves 10 times faster than normal or he thought no one will notice. :troll:

november_ra1n

Can i please have a key? I need it for my android phone.

And today is my it's my birthday :fun:

Thank you.

Happy Birthday. : )

PM..

@zavana,plz pm me 1 key for my android tab.

Thanks.

Why do you request key you have already more than one key last time around #19 >>>

Why don't you let someone get the keys they most need and cant get it via VMware for some reason.

Good spot! lol I curious why too

may i have ? :) thanks!

I would very much appreciate it if you could give me a key as well :).
Thank you, zavana for this nice gesture to the nsaneforum's members!

Hello zavana

Would be Nice, if I can have one Key

Thanks in advance

Hi zavana. I would greatly appreciate a spare key if possible.

Many many thanks!

PM, check inbox

1 Key for Windows

1 Key for Android

please...

Hi zavana,

If it is possible please send 1 key for PC, and 1 for android.

Thanks in advance!!!

1 key request per member

For Windows, use AG Unlimited Premium License found here //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/238870-adguard-pc-android-browser-extension/

Send you one for Android

I would like a key for Windows version :). Thanks!!

help 1 adguard key for windows pc, Thank if you can help.

Can I ask one key for windows pc.

Best regards

All send, check PM

Can i please have a key? I need it for my android phone.

And today is my it's my birthday :fun:

Thank you.

Happy Birthday. : )

PM..

PM.. sometimes good things come in double :cheers:

blazeblaze456

Thanks.

@November_ra1n, I am not at all a key collector. I use the keys for myself only. Take back your words. Since I got 1 key for my desktop and 1 for my laptop using your method. I needed one key for my android tab as I have formatted my laptop (due to virus, malware infection) on which I had installed VMware and my desktop is Pentium-3 with 40 GB HDD which is not capable of running VMWare and the 2 keys were stored on C drive my laptop. Think before making any judgments about anyone. And I don't want to steal anyone's share. I requested the key because I am unable to get it now due to virus,malware infection on my laptop.

May I have new one for Android ? since I got message " exceed number activation..bla..bla "

TIA

Happens when your key is blacklisted/block

New key send, check your inbox

Thanks.

@November_ra1n, I am not at all a key collector. I use the keys for myself only. Take back your words. Since I got 1 key for my desktop and 1 for my laptop using your method. I needed one key for my android tab as I have formatted my laptop (due to virus, malware infection) on which I had installed VMware and my desktop is Pentium-3 with 40 GB HDD which is not capable of running VMWare and the 2 keys were stored on C drive my laptop. Think before making any judgments about anyone. And I don't want to steal anyone's share. I requested the key because I am unable to get it now due to virus,malware infection on my laptop.

The misunderstanding could be avoided if you mention a little why you need the key here since you claims obtaining the key were an easy feat for you before & cant blame some others judgement of you base on your history..

Check your PM

blazeblaze456

Thanks.

The misunderstanding could be avoided if you mention a little why you need the key here since you claims obtaining the key were an easy feat for you before & cant blame some others judgement of you base on your history..

Check your PM

@zavana,Thanks for the key. I want to raise some issues, since it is your topic and you didn't ask me about any clarification. I think you should have asked me about it. I want to tell you that I am not blaming @November_ra1n. According to me any third person apart from the creator of the topic should have no right for asking any clarification. It is the topic creator's responsibility to verify the credibility of the person.

Can I have one for my Android device?

Thanks in advance. :)

May I have new one for Android ? since I got message " exceed number activation..bla..bla "

TIA

Happens when your key is blacklisted/block

New key send, check your inbox

Thank..worked like charms

:wub:

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived