• Replies 453
  • Views 127.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it higher than the Memory usage of Adblock Plus?

Adguard 130MB task manager

adblock Plus Not used before

november_ra1n

Adguard 5.10.2011.6265 Beta

Changelog:

+ Added support for browser Spartan * Fixed support for browser Lunascape

november_ra1n
Adguard 5.10.2012.6273 Beta see #1 >>>

Changelog:
* Fixed compatibility issue with latest Bitdefender version and Adguard WFP driver
* Fixed a bug with checking existence of AG certificate in Firefox-based browsers. Now if AG does not detect our cert it disables SSL filtering for Firefox
* Improved SSL filter, fixed FREAK vulnerability
* Changed AG certificate generation algorithm (you may need to reinstall it to Firefox after update or to simply reboot the computer)

StarshipSpaceX

New Version Adguard 5.10.2013.6276 Beta update available

november_ra1n
Adguard 5.10.2019.6293 [Release Candidate] #1 >>>

Changelog

* Filtering speed has been slightly improved
* Fixed possible app crash (in case of logging error)

november_ra1n
Portable Adguard 5.10.2019.6293 Multilingual
#Requires .NET Framework 4.0 or above.#
To reset trial period: exit Adguard from systray (make sure AdguardPortable.exe already closed) and remove \Data directory.
You will lost your previous settings when you reset the trial. However before delete DATA Directory see the instruction about >>> How to Backup/Restore Previous Setting Alongside Trial Reset <<<
Settings of installed Adguard should be preserved.
Don't forget to close from systray when leaving.
Download Links:
Thanks to perkedleapps : )

Special 180 Day Adguard 5.10.2019.6293 Premium Full Installer Download Link see other topic #1 >>>

Hi, I download the Offline [standalone] Installer and install on my PC, but the license gives me 2 weeks for trial using, what did I miss?

Thanks.

Special 180 Day Adguard 5.10.2019.6293 Premium Full Installer Download Link see other topic #1 >>>

Hi, I download the Offline [standalone] Installer and install on my PC, but the license gives me 2 weeks for trial using, what did I miss?

Thanks.

​License tab click (refresh)

november_ra1n
Adguard for Android Premium v1.1.835 Patched
Changelog:

+ Added assist of Behavior browser and Yandex browser beta.* Google Messenger app added to exclusions checklist.* Fastened a bug with native community exclusion. Now native community is correctly excluded on all gadgets. This could repair some compatibility points: working with native FTP servers, Sonos, Amazon Hearth TV, and so forth.* Mounted filtering difficulty with web sites which use Content material-Safety-Coverage.* Fastened a difficulty with proxy+computerized filtering mode on gadgets with kernel model three.10.* Fastened Adguard filtering in case of utilizing proxy server with port eighty.* Mounted UI problem when bandwidth saved worth is greater than 1GB.* Mounted Google Play Music compatibility concern.* Mounted a difficulty with ready for ROOT entry on machine boot.

Launch Be aware: Ignore licence expiration discover. Premium is unlocked however.

Download Link:

PS: Not tested if anyone has tried let us know.!

Changelog:

+ Added assist of Behavior browser and Yandex browser beta.* Google Messenger app added to exclusions checklist.* Fastened a bug with native community exclusion. Now native community is correctly excluded on all gadgets. This could repair some compatibility points: working with native FTP servers, Sonos, Amazon Hearth TV, and so forth.* Mounted filtering difficulty with web sites which use Content material-Safety-Coverage.* Fastened a difficulty with proxy+computerized filtering mode on gadgets with kernel model three.10.* Fastened Adguard filtering in case of utilizing proxy server with port eighty.* Mounted UI problem when bandwidth saved worth is greater than 1GB.* Mounted Google Play Music compatibility concern.* Mounted a difficulty with ready for ROOT entry on machine boot.

Launch Be aware: Ignore licence expiration discover. Premium is unlocked however.

Download Link:

PS: Not tested if anyone has tried let us know.!

I'll try it for you!

First of all, I must uninstall Adguard from my android which is already activated with an endless premium key.

Then, I will come back with a comment...

november_ra1n

I'll try it for you!

First of all, I must uninstall Adguard from my android which is already activated with an endless premium key.

If you are already using endless key i suggest to test it on VMware if you have it due license confliction you may get.

However you need android device install on Vmware too i guess it is too much to ask.

I'll try it for you!

If you are already using endless key i suggest to test it on VMware if you have it due license confliction you may get.

However you need android device install on Vmware too i guess it is too much to ask.

november_ra1n,

Adguard with endless premium key

ialI6I0.png?1

VFOERAX.png?1

VNhegtD.png?1

Notice for Adguard Premium Free For 180 Days v.5.10.2004

Some reason Standalone installation does not give Special 180 days Premium Edition on New Edition [5.10.2004].

Use Offline Installer instead:

http://dl4.comss.ru/download/adguardInstaller_comss.exe

Tested both Standalone & Offline installation on different WMware Workstation Windows 8.1.

Nov, that link redirects to comss.ru.

Archived