werty12345
24 minutes ago, Rayaldi said:

yes. 

also, you dont have to block api.adguard.com using this .dll, so you can update filter normally

Just did and it is activated. That was the easiest way. Thank you. But I see few bugs and suggestions in this version of AdGuard which I am going to report to the developer 

• Replies 453
  • Views 127.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, werty12345 said:

Just did and it is activated. That was the easiest way. Thank you. But I see few bugs and suggestions in this version of AdGuard which I am going to report to the developer 

you might want to try the beta or nightly version to see if the mentioned bugs still exist or not

2 minutes ago, Sofa King said:

is there working trial reset bat, cmd or registry script for this?

as far as i know, there is none.

people would just use the modified .dll files. Besides, there is no detected threats on it (im using Kasperky Internet Security)

9 hours ago, werty12345 said:

But I see few bugs and suggestions in this version of AdGuard which I am going to report to the developer 

In case you're submitting a bug report, you might want to check whether you can replicate these bugs failures which I encountered on the stable version (Adguard 7.0.2693.6661.)

Since I've now downgraded to the V6, have not been able to test whether those bugs failures are still present on the latest AdGuard V7 releases.

Archived