Adguard for Android Premium v1.1.835 Patched
Changelog:

+ Added assist of Behavior browser and Yandex browser beta.* Google Messenger app added to exclusions checklist.* Fastened a bug with native community exclusion. Now native community is correctly excluded on all gadgets. This could repair some compatibility points: working with native FTP servers, Sonos, Amazon Hearth TV, and so forth.* Mounted filtering difficulty with web sites which use Content material-Safety-Coverage.* Fastened a difficulty with proxy+computerized filtering mode on gadgets with kernel model three.10.* Fastened Adguard filtering in case of utilizing proxy server with port eighty.* Mounted UI problem when bandwidth saved worth is greater than 1GB.* Mounted Google Play Music compatibility concern.* Mounted a difficulty with ready for ROOT entry on machine boot.

Launch Be aware: Ignore licence expiration discover. Premium is unlocked however.

Download Link:

PS: Not tested if anyone has tried let us know.!

Seems to be working so far ! will update if it gives any error and all

Thanks again

• Replies 453
  • Views 127.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n
Adguard for Windows version 5.10.2021.6301-Stable >>>
Changelog:

Added Spartan browser supportSignificantly improved filtering speed of some heavy HTML pagesFixed possible app crash (in case of logging error)Fixed a bug with checking existence of AG certificate in Firefox-based browsers. Now if AG does not detect our cert it disables SSL filtering for FirefoxChanged AG certificate generation algorithm (you may need to reinstall it to Firefox after update or to simply reboot the computer)Improved SSL filter, fixed FREAK vulnerabilityFixed some minor SSL filtering bugsSeveral sites added to default SSL exclusionsFixed compatibility issue with latest Bitdefender version and Adguard WFP driverFiltering speed has been slightly improvedFixed Lunascape browser supportMinor UI fixes

Android Adguard 1.1.887 update*

​* Improved HTTPS filtering, now we can block ads in Skype
* If the protection is disabled, Adguard service now turns off correctly after processing the network events
* Improved filtering speed of heavy HTML pages
* Fixed an issue with Android 4 killing Adguard after swiping task from recent
* Fixed a bug with service autostart in case of wrong events order (if we receive network event first, then boot event)
* We now use better way to exclude some apps from VPN on Lollipop
* Fixed an issue with Adguards performance on Android 4.3 SGS3
* Optimized memory consumption upon loading heavy files
* Optimized programs performance
* Fixed some minor compatibility issues

https://blog.adguard.com/en/adguard-android/adguard-for-android-1-1-887-new-release.html

CyrusWong

I tried the trial version and this adguard is really friendly and powerful... I rate 10/10 !

• 2 weeks later...

v1.1.888 Patched do not working for me. When I go to advanced settings app crash, when I tried start protection I have "preparing to start protection" and nothing happen. Old version working :( Android 5.0.1.

• 2 weeks later...
november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows version 5.10.2024.6316 see #1 >>

Changelog [24 May 2015]

SSL private key is no more pinned to your computer hardware. Every clean installation you get fresh private keyWe now better handle TLS 1.2 connectionsAll certs and private keys are now encrypted and stored in a single fileSSL filter now checks certificate revocation and does not filter connection in case if certificate is revoked (revoked.grc.com test)

november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows version 5.10.2025.6326 see #1 >>
Changelog

SSL private key is no more pinned to your computer hardware. Every clean installation you get fresh private keyWe now better handle TLS 1.2 connectionsAll certs and private keys are now encrypted and stored in a single file

• 2 weeks later...
november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows *Stable* version 5.10.2035.6350 see #1 >>
Changelog:

•Important: Adguard extensions API is now protected from misuse•Added notification about added and removed user rules•Web of Trust extension is updated - fixed an issue when website could hide reputation warning•+ Added server SSL certificates revocation check (OCSP)•Fixed compatibility issue with BitDefender and Adguard's WFP driver•Fixed safe search for Yandex•Minor UI fixes

november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows *Stable* version 5.10.2037.6352 see #1 >>
Changelog:

•Important: Adguard extensions API is now protected from misuseAdded notification about added and removed user rulesWeb of Trust extension is updated - fixed an issue when website could hide reputation warning+ Added server SSL certificates revocation check (OCSP)Fixed compatibility issue with BitDefender and Adguard's WFP driverFixed safe search for YandexMinor UI fixes

• 3 weeks later...
november_ra1n

The latest beta 5.10.2050.6367 fixes the issue ;) :dance:

I am on ---> Adguard for Windows *Stable* version 5.10.2037.6352

I do not have that issue you probably testing betas i only install stable on real PC testing on VMware only.

november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows *Stable* version 5.10.2051.6368 see #1 >>
Changelog:

Added Microsoft Edge browser supportImproved userscripts API speedFixed a bug with saving Adguard Assistant settingsUserscripts API usage is now restricted by @grant metatagFixed Adguard Assistant work in Opera 12Fixed certificate automatic import in Opera 12Fixed some issues with CSS/JS injection in the pages with invalid HTML codeFixed issues with SSL interceptor (connections reset for servers working with TLS 1.0 only)Fixed Logjam (Adguard now does not filter connections with weak DH primes)Fixed a bug with update cleaning Adguard's start menu folderFixed SSL-filtering in old browsers (IE6, IE7)

Important notice about Logjam. We do not protect you from it, just ignore such connections. Browser decides what to do with it further. So make sure you are using the latest version of your browser.

Assistant setting icon size . Not accept change to small :(

last version 5.10.2051.6368

smallhagrid

Has anyone compared how good Adguard for Android is against Adaway or Adblock+ or AdFree as far as how well it blocks ads in apps and if it slows things down ??

I have not been able to find any good comparisons of these few tools, just folks either bragging or arguing over them; it'd be helpful to get some good info from any folks here who've tried them.

Another Android trick I read of is to use Mobiwol or Greyshirts Noroot Firewall to block in-app ads, but again, no good info is to be found.

Will someone please give their thoughts based upon experiences here ??

Thanks.

PS: My devices are rooted so any one that works well is a good choice, but I'm in no hurry to test them all...

Archived