api.adguard.com is not being blocked by hosts file or comodo - I just pinged it with command prompt.

should I use 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0 to block it.

• Replies 453
  • Views 128.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer
48 minutes ago, jacemace said:

api.adguard.com is not being blocked by hosts file or comodo - I just pinged it with command prompt.

make sure host is read only host is more then good  and will not stop program from update filters  i am unsure what crack u have used but seems no best  use patched dll   and host block not needed  or firewall

18 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Can you demonstrate any such example by posting the link of the affected page where an advertisement is being skipped by AdGuard while being blocked by uBlock, using the same EasyList filter. yXZVmpE.gif

Sorry mate but i cant . its when i browse daily i see the less same lists (list) effect using adguard .... i dont have specific web site :(

13 hours ago, jacemace said:

the strangest thing is happening - I looked at process hacker network tab - and leawo blu-ray player is listening through local address api.adguard.com - a lot of processes exe files are listening to api.adguard.com - and this is the local address I have blocked in the hosts file. So now leawo is bypassing the comodo settings, and listening through adguard, even though adguard is blocked in the hosts. This is weird. I definitely have to update and reinstall adguard. Or should I block api.adguard.com local address with comodo? Will it wreck filtering? I am not sure what is happening. Also, I have a strange setting for adguard service in comodo application rules - I will post a screen shot.

Clipboard01 comodo adguard.jpg

13 hours ago, jacemace said:

If you manage to block api.adguard.com, AdGuard will fail to function as it's supposed to function.

13 minutes ago, demoneye said:
18 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Can you demonstrate any such example by posting the link of the affected page where an advertisement is being skipped by AdGuard while being blocked by uBlock, using the same EasyList filter. yXZVmpE.gif

Sorry mate but i cant . its when i browse daily i see the less same lists (list) effect using adguard .... i dont have specific web site :(

If you ever find any website being skipped by AdGuard while being blocked by uBlock with the same EasyList filter, you might want to post it here. ;)

18 hours ago, jacemace said:

i like ublock origin - i use it on all browsers that it is available to - but i like to filter other apps - i am trying to filter leawo blu-ray player - everytime you use pause an ad pops up showing their blu-ray copy product - which i already have. adguard was blocking it, but not anymore. I am trying to use comodo now and admuncher, and also windows firewall. leawo connects and listens to local address 127.0.0.1 - I am also going to try to block leawo with hosts file - but I do not know what name to add before 127.0.0.1 to block it.

No wonder your system has a problem. There is duplication of work and then there is 4x duplication of work.

Adguard premium 6.2.437.2171 + Portable (Test Repack) (30.1 MB)

Repack Features:

- Repack released for testing

- Preactivated Lifetime (MrSzzS patch + api blocked in hosts)

- Portable from Geez Included.

- All Languages included.

Important:

1- Blocking api.adguard.com will only cause that adguard cant get updated (Program Self update to other version) .

2- Adguard database, filters and userscript will be updated without problems.

DOWNLOAD:

==============================
Site: https://mega.nz
Sharecode[?]: /#!AdkgAbYI!dGtCiTuYL3eqYoEl85A2ExwoNgckFaqS6nifsIaCs9U
=============================

Screenshots:

wdr7EIr.png

rL6R4kY.png

Uninstalled apguard 6.0 with revo uninstaller - forgot to use apguard uninstall utility. installed apguard 6.3 nightly - had trouble on the install - it said the service wasn't running when it was - and i got a werfault from adguard.exe - i think comodo and spyshelter did not like 6.3 nightly during installations. reboot, and no problem with apguard. all filters updated. changed hosts file api.adguard.com from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0 - don't know if this did anything. apguard doesn't block leawo blu-ray player during pause, neither do comodo or windows firewall. there is a comment on this on videohelp.com and also a comment that it is a kodi clone - and kodi really finds ways to connect to the internet.

now an issue with the adguard 6.3 - the adguard assistant does not pop-up in any mozilla based browser, it does in internet explorer, and in chrome browsers if umatrix is turned off on the webpage. it may be because i have the noscript extension in all my mozilla browsers, not sure. the adguard forums mention something about referrer headers - but adguard says don't change them - they say to ad the adguard add on extension instead. If anyone knows about the adguard assistant not working in mozilla browsers, please post a reply - thanks.

adguard 6.3 is much better in internet explorer - block redirects and pop - ups. I use internet explorer when a web page is broken from all my extension add ons in chrome and mozilla browsers. I have also added extensions in adguard 6.3 from userscripts - not sure if this was available in version 6.0

I have found out with comodo killswitch in the network tab - that adguard is watching leawo at port 61110 api.adguard.com - is there a way to stop adguard from doing this? I ask because when leawo starts up - the player and adguard run the cpu too high for a minute. I have had leawo not added and added to filtered app, and have also left it filtered, but unchecked the box - leawo and adguard run the cpu at startup on all these settings. Any way to make adguard not watch a port? I have added the port to windows firewall ingoing and outgoing as blocked - don't know if this help or not.

I am on adguard 6.1 now - the adguard assistant works on mozilla browsers now - but not chromium.

I have tried adguard 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 nightly - the ngen bat hosts and crack work.

I solved the leawo blu-ray player problem by going to an earlier version 1.8.0.0 from years ago, that was a pay version - seems not to be now. No conflict with leawo player and adguard on blu-ray player 1.8.0.0, and it does not show an ad during pause or search for java on start up.

I did a trace of leawo player and adguard with windows process monitor procmon - and procmon showed that apguardnetlib.dll and apguardnetapi.dll were conflicting, filtering leawo player 1.10.0.1 with a IRP_MJ_QUERY_INFORMATION operation. Leawo made their new player free and built it to be sneaky and connect to random ports during pause - and show an ad for their blu-ray copy, and connect to port 61110 on start - and to search for java on your system during the application start.

Nice to have adguard not conflicting - I am back on adguard 6.0 because I reinstalled windows from an image - I am going to update to another version - 6.0 is the only one that doesn't update.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

adguard is now being detected by the servers - patches not working - any new medicine?

thanks,

jace

• 1 month later...

Adguard for windows 6.4.1544.4363 Beta

https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/releases/tag/v.6.4.1544.4363
https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/releases/download/v.6.4.1544.4363/AdGuard-6.4.1544.4363_beta.exe
http://static.adguard.com/windows/beta/setup.exe

On 8/1/2018 at 5:24 PM, jacemace said:

adguard is now being detected by the servers - patches not working - any new medicine?

thanks,

jace

I recommend you the medicine called "adguardmagic" :) That works, the only disadvantage is that you have to update manually the app. 

• 1 month later...

[Fixed] AdGuard fails to start service #2339
[Fixed] Firefox 64-bit handshake issues with some domains #2347
[Fixed] "Service failure" tile and "Trial expired" tile appear simultaneously #2342
[Fixed] Crash on multiple tray clicks right after the installation #2340
[Improved] AG icon has been updated to a high resolution version #2341
[Improved] Maximize close box for AdGuard notification twice size (11x11 pxls to 22x22 pxls) on Windows 7 #2319
[Improved] Suppress the Alt-Svc header #2343

• 3 weeks later...

On 9/18/2018 at 12:35 AM, Archanus said:

I recommend you the medicine called "adguardmagic" :) That works, the only disadvantage is that you have to update manually the app. 

i couldnt find "adguardmagic" anywhere on the forum. can you link pls, thanks

11 hours ago, jinxt said:

i couldnt find "adguardmagic" anywhere on the forum. can you link pls, thanks

just look for Adguard Premium 6.4.1814.4903 (Updated 09_11_2018) from @TheBig it is preactivated

2 hours ago, Togijak said:

just look for Adguard Premium 6.4.1814.4903 (Updated 09_11_2018) from @TheBig it is preactivated

Dosen't work anymore
i think they changed the host adress

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, eden2015 said:

Dosen't work anymore
i think they changed the host adress

test  https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/324367-adguard-6418144903/?do=findComment&comment=1386773

or

from big

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/324367-adguard-6418144903/?do=findComment&comment=1388103

yes adguard have added little changed the host adress

https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222515-compilation-of-tutorials-guides-tips-updates/?do=findComment&comment=1388208

both patched dlls from go2crck is fine and so is thebig dll no problems with both

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
werty12345
On 5/31/2019 at 10:11 AM, Rayaldi said:

medicine for adguard 7.0.2693.6661 by @knowledge, idk why he is banned though 😟

Site: https://www.mirrored.to
Sharecode: /files/1FKD3WS2/Adguard.Global.dll_links

Should the dll file be copied to the program's installation folder? 

21 minutes ago, werty12345 said:

Should the dll file be copied to the program's installation folder? 

yes. 

also, you dont have to block api.adguard.com using this .dll, so you can update filter normally

Archived