Adguard How To Get 1 Year Standard Bonus License [Windows/MacOSX]

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Adguard How To Get 1 Year Standard Bonus License [Windows/MacOSX]

Bonus License can be use for activate Adguard Windows, Android & MAC

Required 4 Unique Installation (Different IP & Hardware Device) To Order To Be Eligible Getting 1 Years Bonus License!

iPmoMAI.png

How to get a one year free key for Adguard full instruction .PDF File

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Register & Participate 1 year free bonus key program. [uncheck new promotion]

http://adguard.com/en/get-adguard-for-free.html
*If you wish you can also use disposable mail account:

http://www.fakemailgenerator.com/
ShYnKwt.png

2. Check your mail sign in your account.

3. Install any Virtual Machine [i use Vmware Workstation] ------ How to Install Windows in VMware Workstation

4. After installing the OS in a virtual machine - set the necessary tools, including Net Framework 4.0 (required for installation and operation Adguard). After this (pre-installation Adguard) take a system snapshot

hX9VdW.png

5. Make sure 2 important tools ready before installing AG

• ChangeMACAddressPortable_2.12.0.112_Multilingual_Rev1.paf.exe

https://tinyurl.com/j7b2o7t

• To change the IP for every unique installation i recommend to use:
Cyberghost still available on promotion  or Search Latest Hotspot Shield Elite Edition Fix within this forum

Or

Do it manually see the instruction about how to change IP within Windows there >>>

6. I use Cyberghost in my real machine --> Choose desire country --> Start VPN ---> After that start Virtual Machine

zjnEjJ5.png

OR

Hotspot Shield Elite

cnW48sH.png

7. Change MAC address --> Fill --> Random Manufacturer from list and random device ID

Confirm the change OK --> OK

ixvRWTB.png

8. Use browser download Adguard with your **unique website link** install Adguard --> Update Filters

Ti54PMB.png

9. After each installation you can check if installation count --installed 1 times ---:

http://adguard.com/en/get-adguard-for-free.html

10. After the first installation and the subsequent ---> Close Virtual Machine ---> need to return a snapshot of the system to its original state (which existed before you installed Adguard.

q4s0UrR.png

----------------------------------------------------

11. You need to repeat same progress step 6 to step 10 three more times till you have installed 4 --- AFTER EVERY INSTALLATION do not forgot returning the original state of VM [snapshot on step4].

mvtQCJ0.png

12. Finally go to your account page and get your 1 year bonus license. : )

https://adguard.com/en/account/main.html
XmLe14z.png

March 06 2016 Has been checked -- Adguard 1 Year Standard Bonus License instruction still working nicely

Download Latest Adguard >>

november_ra1n 18 January 2015

• Replies 84
  • Views 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

It's difficult for me to follow the steps... :P

I have an idea as an nsane members why don't you all help each other installing someone else unique download link on computer or better way on Virtual Machine --- instal after 10 min-- to order to be eligible the key.

However i have done all the steps on Virtual Machine on my own, it takes little time but it was worth to be covered for a year.

november_ra1n

november_ra1n, is it necessary to install 4 different os in vm?also will it work with hss elite?

You do not need 4 different OS --- Install 1 OS and take snapshot or use any snapshot every installation done go back to the clean snapshot where you don't have any Adguard installation.

You can use any VPN Server, i only use Cyberghost as an example.!

1. Take a snapshot and name it-----

hX9VdW.png

2. Install Adguard in the snapshot after installation wait few min allow AG counting installation.

BPhwvP.png

3. After you get counted -->> close Virtual Machine --> revert same snapshot again with different IP AND different Random Manufacturer from list and random device ID

5jLmyR.png

Repeat it 4 times..............

B0EkNa.png

4. Go to your account and grab your year bonus license.

Want get all the steps done...BUT its a :showoff: post!!

How to get unlimited Adguard if you use System Partiton Backup.

Steps:

1. You should do the system backup without Adgurad installed into system image partition.
2. Install Adgurad trial for 180 days.
3. In the next 180 days you should restore the system backup and install again Adguard. You will receive once again 180 days.

This is my strategy. I have used since Adguard has been released.

blazeblaze456

@November_ra1n, I am currently on win 8.1 Pro WMC OS (32 Bit). Which version of VMware I should download?

november_ra1n

Dude, but it supports only 64 bit OS. That's why I was asking.

Search and find out what was the latest VMware compatible with OS 32 BIT. Sometimes Google is your best friend.

@November_ra1n, I am currently on win 8.1 Pro WMC OS (32 Bit). Which version of VMware I should download?

Latest VMware >>> Vmware Workstation]

november_ra1n,

Are you sure that VMWare 11 could be installed in x86 machine? I don't think so.

blazeblaze456,

VMware Workstation 10.0.4. Build 2249910

You can fiind it if you give a search on Google. Better choose torrent.

november_ra1n

Are you sure that VMWare 11 could be installed in x86 machine? I don't think so.

blazeblaze456,

VMware Workstation 10.0.4. Build 2249910

You can fiind it if you give a search on Google. Better choose torrent.

I have 64 bit processor and OS i really don't know what version VMware suitable for 32 bit.

blazeblaze456

@Chatman, I already downloaded latest version VMWare11 and tried installing on 32 bit win 8.1 Pro WMC os but it gave error message " Can be installed on Win 7 64 bit and above OS". Thats why I asked.

I have 64 bit processor and OS i really don't know what version VMware suitable for 32 bit.

november_ra1n,

You are one from the very rare persons who have the verticality to say: ”I don't know that”.

All the respect from me.

blazeblaze456

Thanks november_ra1n, successfully got 2 adguard 1 year license keys for my laptop and desktop by following your tutorial.Its damn easy to get adguard license for 1 year.

november_ra1n

Thanks november_ra1n, successfully got 2 adguard 1 year license keys for my laptop and desktop by following your tutorial.Its damn easy to get adguard license for 1 year.

>>> mAoe7x.png+ DkBqLf.png

blazeblaze456

@November_ra1n, I want to ask you a doubt, for how many days the key is valid for activation? Is it necessary to apply the key immediately?

november_ra1n

@November_ra1n, I want to ask you a doubt, for how many days the key is valid for activation? Is it necessary to apply the key immediately?

There is no info about the dead line of activation keys but i have just activated one of 1 year standard bonus key after few mounts and it gives me full one year.

Also important to remember when you need to re install Windows and want to use the key from previouss installation:

You first need to uninstall Adguard from previous installation and after install Windows you are able to use same key with remaining activation day. Tested also,

There is no info about the dead line of activation keys but i have just activated one of 1 year standard bonus key after few mounts and it gives me full one year.

Also important to remember when you need to re install Windows and want to use the key from previouss installation:

You first need to uninstall Adguard from previous installation and after install Windows you are able to use same key with remaining activation day. Tested also,

Is it possible to backup activation ?

Like we do in Kaspersky by backing up reg file?

Regards

Is it possible to backup activation ?

Like we do in Kaspersky by backing up reg file?

Regards

I think this will answer your question >> Adguard How To Backup/Restore Activation

Man I think I'm in love with u[emoji7] [emoji8]

Seriously man awesome JOB will definitely try that !!

Thanks

• Reefa locked this topic

Archived