Donations

shought

dang. well it has been a long time since i randomly donated to this great site. will look about into it. in any case, can we kindly remember users to not block the ads on nsaneforums.com and nsanedown.com. also part of the reason maybe people are not visiting as much as usually? what was up with the move from Google AdSense to Infolinks? oh, please make sure extra funds incase we ever get screwed like the A (beer) company that complained years ago. it is too easy for trolls to do the illegal American DMCA cry. server hosts don't care about the required or proof under DMCA. they will drop you like a hot potato. anyway, ill donate later this quarter. got a major inspection coming up.

• Replies 99
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

Made my Donation and it is Only Monday Afternoon. Darn I am on a Roll, I had one thing on my Slate to Accomplish, It WAS to Make A Donation to NSANE and I did not Procrastinate, All Done. Whew!

I had an extension called Blur that was blocking the ads on this site. I removed it so the ads are working again. Will donate again in future once I get some money

oh it looks like peer block was block the forums because of what ever ad was running. even allow http wouldn't let me until I closed peerblock

majormalfunction

I'll donate via paypal. No worries. I know all too well about server costs and the like from my irc days. [Edit] --Done--

Did donate $50 yesterday, and also been charged with $5.43 I don't know why, but nevermind. I wish I could donate more.

This should not be related (any extra costs are covered by us).

If you feel they are related please send me a transcript of the transaction details and I'll look into it.

Some time ago, i wanted to donate some money, i wrote directly to Administrator. No one replied, now i don't have any money, but i promise, i'll donate when i can.

Some time ago, i wanted to donate some money, i wrote directly to Administrator. No one replied, now i don't have any money, but i promise, i'll donate when i can.

I'm sorry, but we will only accept donations if and when we actually need them. Thanks for your interest!

It's with pleasure I send you $30 to help you to continue in your fantastic work ... :)

Did donate $50 yesterday, and also been charged with $5.43 I don't know why, but nevermind. I wish I could donate more.

This should not be related (any extra costs are covered by us).

If you feel they are related please send me a transcript of the transaction details and I'll look into it.

its most likely the fee for say usa dollar into british pound etc. its another crime by king Obama and his ever increasing fees and taxes.

its most likely the fee for say usa dollar into british pound etc. its another crime by king Obama and his ever increasing fees and taxes.

what does this have to do with any politician...read the sites FAQ where you donated it will explain the extra cost and why it is totally unrelated to any so called king real or imagined...

ROMANTICGUY50

Donated yesterday. Glad I could I donated years ago. I have enjoyed Nsanedown for years and when it was just Nsane. Glad the site is still here. Keep up the good work Thanks again.

why not use nulled forum software ?

Security.

Also the license costs are very limited and paying these allows us to make use of their anti-spam service (which is really helpful).

Airstream_Bill

DARN! What happened to the Entheusiasom that was present the first couple of days of Nsaners making Donations??

DARN! What happened to the Entheusiasom that was present the first couple of days of Nsaners making Donations??

Seems like everyone's wallet has got empty! :tehe:

Just noticed: The promotion to Master of the Universe and Knitting hasn't happened since my bung. Tsk! I'll have your next baby if it gets me past the rank of newbie :pos:

Archived