jus leave abt price n suggest me best among 42 or 46 inches

thank u

my requirements inbuilt wifi n 3d

thanks in advance

• Replies 43
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coincidentally, my TV conked off and I am also just about to purchase a new one - been researching on the same.

In as far as the online portals are concerned, TVs are traded based purely on one's locational pin code - unfortunately, Flip Kart does not cover mine. :(

@dcs

k am also doing research on this topic.if u came to any final decision abt ur tv set pls let me know complete details

i wil tel u mine too

but for now as per reviews samsung is in the leading butttt as per my frens experience they were telling lik this

samsung use to deliver substandard quality in INDIA but whereas in US they give better one than INDIAN tv sets

but one of my frens told me better go with SONY.he already using 40 inches .n recommended u can jus go n take sony 46inches with no doubt.

but i wil still get some more info.am gonna take in jan 2k15

so pls let me anything new from ur side ok.thanks

I'm a fan of LG. I'm waiting for them to do an OLED 4k, then I'll get one. If you have the chance to compare an OLED TV next to an LED TV - I'm sure you will be impressed!

Sony or Samsung

Toshiba maybe? :D

guyz don't forget about one thing-any tv sets producer is making different models for different markets.so it's should to count .

Panasonic fan here.

btw.quality depend of country when produced .in my case always choose Malaysia(different chips & voltage selector between Czech).

anyway somebody who wanna to buy a new tv shoud research domestic market's models .imo of cource.

I'm a fan of LG. I'm waiting for them to do an OLED 4k, then I'll get one.

If you have the chance to compare an OLED TV next to an LED TV - I'm sure you will be impressed!

+1 for LG!

:win:

Wats 3d active vs passive. Pls exlain

Wats 3d active vs passive. Pls exlain

did u banned in google bro?

http://www.cnet.com/news/active-3d-vs-passive-3d-whats-better/

i donno wats ur problem.see googlin was diff from getting suggs from experienced membs here so i asked.

@dcs

k am also doing research on this topic.if u came to any final decision abt ur tv set pls let me know complete details

i wil tel u mine too

For the moment, Ravi - it looks as though I might purchase the50 inches LG 50PB6600 Plasma TV.

@ dcs can u pls tel me in SONY /LG HD PLASMA VERSIONS without 3d

jus now watched this video.n its very clear plasma are far better than lcd/led

if your just wanting it for normal TV then it doesn't matter which TV you go for i guess

but are you going to throw a gaming console onto the TV ?

if your just wanting it for normal TV then it doesn't matter which TV you go for i guess

no gaming but i use to watch movies lottt and also for online video watching

no gaming but i use to watch movies lottt and also for online video watching

visit your local store & see what catches your eye, you want one with a decent refresh rate so you don't see the blur/lagg.

LG / Samsung / Sony

edit

this site may help a little better as they show 240hz refresh rate

Top Rated 240Hz HDTVs 2014

@ dcs can u pls tel me in SONY /LG HD PLASMA VERSIONS without 3d

Most of the Manufacturers (including Sony) have stopped manufacturing plasma - incidentally, the one and only one plasma TV with full HD (1080i) is the one which I am purchasing and for the same reason/s . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LG 50PB6600 Plasma TV. :)

You can fine-tune your personal choices here.

• 1 month later...

JFTR, on the 14th of January (last month) I purchased the LG 50PB6600-TE Plasma TV, outright for 49,000/- (got it nearly 1,000/- cheaper than the Flipkart online rate.) 6HUIPBa.gif

Why plasma? And why not Sony Triluminous?

BTW, my dad is planning to buy a flat TV (to replace our vintage CRT) within next two month. As our budget is very tight (should not exceed 30k), could you please suggest the best one for the price?

Archived