Kaspersky Internet Security for Android 1 Year License

november_ra1n

This patch works very well.

Updated successfully some minutes ago.

Host edited, as well.

Thanks iih1 :showoff:

Don' forget to put

127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com in your hosts files to avoid Kaspersky Blacklisted servers access

and make Exclusion Rules

Enjoyyyyyyyyy

Regards

• Replies 70
  • Views 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Host edited, as well.

Don' forget to put

127.0.0.1 activation-v2.kaspersky.com in your hosts files to avoid Kaspersky Blacklisted servers access

and make Exclusion Rules

Enjoyyyyyyyyy

Regards

Already done, thanks to your great indications!

Regards,

november_ra1n

This topic is all about promotional Kaspersky for android device nothing to do activation or patching KIS 2015 for PC please keep the topic clean..!

This topic is all about promotional Kaspersky for android device nothing to do activation or patching KIS 2015 for PC please keep the topic clean..!

You're right! I am sorry for mistake.

I have noticed after I posted.

In the future it won't repeat.

Respectfully,

I need a key from Kaspersky internet security andorid.Promo codes not work ; i don't now why because i have a google and facebook account...

check ur PM

Host edited, as well.

Don' forget to put

and make Exclusion Rules

Enjoyyyyyyyyy

Regards

Host edited, as well.

Don' forget to put

and make Exclusion Rules

Enjoyyyyyyyyy

Regards

i'm also having problems with getting this key,and i have tried several different FB plus Gmail accounts,but i don't even get to the questionnaire.So thank you for your workaround though i'm not a PC expert though i know of the Hosts file(Is it used for whitelisting or blocking website)? Anyhow i'm sure i can figure out how using google how to alter plus save it

i've finally got my code,but when i try the next step going back to the previous link i am getting a red cross,and not anywhere to input my email adress

i've finally got my code,but when i try the next step going back to the previous link i am getting a red cross,and not anywhere to input my email adress

check ur PM

i do all that but not have android recive serial.can every body send me code plz

>>> de44.png Please let me know works or Not?

Dang, I somehow missed it. Done everything as the pics said, but on the last screen it says that the promo ended. :(

Dang, I somehow missed it. Done everything as the pics said, but on the last screen it says that the promo ended. :(

In short, does you need the key?

If you have one to spare, I would be grateful!

If you have one to spare, I would be grateful!

>>>>> de44.png

november_ra1n
Promotion is over

`Chương trình đã kết thúc. Vui lòng quay lại sau !!!`

`The program ended. Please come back later !!!`

Does anyone possibly have a spare key? I was too late for this giveaway, and I could really use this.

If anyone has a key to spare, I will genuinely appreciate it.

Thank you for any help you can provide me, and If it is too late for me, I understand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The keys available in the pastebin are trial keys and I cannot activate as error message received that trial keys used once.Please provide a key if possible. Thanks for the same

The keys available in the pastebin are trial keys and I cannot activate as error message received that trial keys used once.Please provide a key if possible. Thanks for the same

Try to Find Multi Device keys, it's will works on KIS Android.

Archived