Kaspersky Internet Security for Android 1 Year License

november_ra1n

But the key which i got from it today, activated my kis for 365 days valid till 28 nov 2015.

Cause you have applied the key by the time old promotion was on but you have never collect or use this key. I have remember cause i was the first person post this old giveaway topic more than year ago.

november_ra1n,

I haven't applied for any other promotion before and I can see the red text and the serial key

MT1V6xO.png?1

• Replies 70
  • Views 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys can someone spare a key; I have a current licence which will expire in a week.

and I' having issue registering for this promo do we need to use a proxy to get the activation.

Thanks for your help

I got my activation key within 24 hours via email today. :)

november_ra1n

november_ra1n,

I haven't applied for any other promotion before and I can see the red text and the serial key

If you are able to grap the license in that way good for you, i just don't have that red option however one way or other we all should to get one year key thats the importance of part.

Hey Guys can someone spare a key; I have a current licence which will expire in a week.

and I' having issue registering for this promo do we need to use a proxy to get the activation.

Thanks for your help

You do not need any proxy just follow the step by step instruction it takes only few min.!

Thanks for your help

No need any proxy. When you got the key and want to activate it, also no need proxy. Just select your real location.

november_ra1n,

If you are able to grap the license in that way good for you, i just don't have that red option however one way or other we all should to get one year key thats the impost and part.

november_ra1n,

I hope you did not misunderstood me. I just wanted to show that the red text appears to my browser page. No way I wanted to look like I would give great with it.

november_ra1n,

If you are able to grap the license in that way good for you, i just don't have that red option however one way or other we all should to get one year key thats the importance of part.

Thanks for your help

You do not need any proxy just follow the step by step instruction it takes only few min.!

Thanks November I think I managed to get through the process now I'm waiting for the email

If I register with another gmail account and get another key for how long will the key be eligible for use ?

november_ra1n

Thanks November I think I managed to get through the process now I'm waiting for the email

If I register with another gmail account and get another key for how long will the key be eligible for use ?

You could get another key or keys using different FB or google mail.

You need to activate the keys by 60 days after that keys will be deactivated.

Just to say that i got the key, it really needs 20h to get the key but you get it on most easy way.

No proxy or some detailed info about yourself,

Language is OMG but here are Chrome translator and november_ra1n fine picture tutorial. Thanks for that! ;)

Thank U for the information, I got my key and got activated my Xperia S for 366 days as premium subscription.

Thanks .... many thanks

november_ra1n

(it's not my main language)

I've KIS activation code in my e-mail, is it counting down from 365 days ? I want to use the code after 90 days because also I've Norton antivirus program on my phone.(expire dates' after 90 days)

Are you talking about Kaspersky Internet Security for PC Edition? Cause this topic about KIS for Android Application. If you are looking for latest Turkish Edition just let me know what are you actually looking for?

Here is the latest v11.6.4.1190 Turkish Edition via Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kms.free&hl=tr

Or Via Kaspersky Turkish site v11.3.0.0

http://www.kaspersky.com/tr/download/android-security

***As you can see you get higher edition through google pay**

PS: If anyone want to get different languages just change last part of the link according to your own language

=tr

=pt [Portuguese]

=es [spanish]

=ru [Russian]

etc...................

i need a key ... if anyone have extra key PM one.

i followed the procedure ..it was easy but didn't recived any email consisting key.

And my KIS android trail license will expire in 5 days.

any working key with 30 or above days license will work for me. not necessary 1 year key

thanks.

november_ra1n

i followed the procedure ..it was easy but didn't recived any email consisting key.

any working key with 30 or above days license will work for me. not necessary 1 year key

thanks.

You need to allow 24 hours to order to get the key Via e-mail.

thanks.

check ur PM

Kaspersky Internet Security Android 11.6.4.1190.apk

Type: Android Application
Size: 23.31MB
Language: English / ML

Download

Site: http://www.devfiles.coCode: /download/Wh04lakK/Kaspersky_Internet_Security_11.6.4.1190.apk

I need a key from Kaspersky internet security andorid.Promo codes not work ; i don't now why because i have a google and facebook account...

I need a key from Kaspersky internet security andorid.Promo codes not work ; i don't now why because i have a google and facebook account...

Check in Few minutes 1 year KIS android >>>>> de44.png

Archived