error installing driver klimsys6_X64_NT02 while installing KIS 2015

mahesh34

Nsaners,

The other day i was installing KIS 2015 using the kis.bat/exe method.

I ran the program kis.exe (the supposedly patcher) prior to installing the program. no window appeared, not even flashed (like cmd prompt)

After that when i tried installing the KIS 2015 , it threw me with this error. then after the setup completed about 90% this error was prompted by the installer and the installation terminated.

please find the image below.

9tmvew.jpg

and when you click on close, next step you are welcomed with

7faIRV1.png?1

Meanwhile i tried fixing the registry for any changes done (using ccleaner), that didn't solve the issue as well. that led me to another issue. now the KIS 2015 was not launching at all, flashing and gone. then i had to run chkdsk and now i am again stuck at klimsys6 issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

One place i have a person with similar issue but no solution provided as such.

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you tried running the patch prior to installing kis 2015 with administrator privillages?

Did you tried running the patch prior to installing kis 2015 with administrator privillages?

yes i did, am logged in as administrator despite that i did run as administrator prior to starting installation.

Even now when i do, the same issue crops up.

november_ra1n

Try to use the system restore go back to the day before installing KIS 2015 VIA batch file.

In the future never use third party batch files just original Kaspersky installation file thats all you only need.

Try to use the system restore go back to the day before installing KIS 2015 VIA batch file.

In the future never use third party batch files just original Kaspersky installation file thats all you only need.

well that's an argument of last resort, but looking at prospects , the only one

BTW, i ran the batch file provided on 1st page itself in //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/223274-activate-kis-2014-2015-363-days-patch-kis-2014-2015-updated-11-11-2014/page-3

november_ra1n

BTW, i ran the batch file provided on your 1st page itself in KIS medicine

Nsaners,

I do not post any batch file in Page 1 what was the file batch you have used?

If you are talking about Kaspersky 2014 manual reset batch file below:

That was for 2014 and i have mention many times there are no batch file working only KTR 4.0.0.22 IN THE TOPIC.

i have user

BTW, i ran the batch file provided on your 1st page itself in KIS medicine

Nsaners,

I do not post any batch file in Page 1 what was the file batch you have used?

If you are talking about Kaspersky 2014 manual reset batch file below:

That was for 2014 and i have mention many times there are no batch file working only KTR 4.0.0.22 IN THE TOPIC.

i have used this method

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/223274-activate-kis-2014-2015-363-days-patch-kis-2014-2015-updated-11-11-2014/page-3posted by iih1

File is on the first page of the topic --> mirrorcreator + /files/EARBKM3T/KIS.rar_links

november_ra1n

i have used this method

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/223274-activate-kis-2014-2015-363-days-patch-kis-2014-2015-updated-11-11-2014/page-3posted by iih1

File is on the first page of the topic --> mirrorcreator + /files/EARBKM3T/KIS.rar_links

Well that is not my topic, as i said you should never use any kind of installer or patcher rather than original Kaspersky installer directly without any help of batch file auto activation or crack.

I only post Trial reset it has been tested and used by me including thousand others. Also we all know the developers they have been around with long history.

PS: That file you have been mentioned no where in my first page bro thats not my upload. you are confusing something.

that's a word of wisdom and caution as well, BTW seems like i will have to keep on with BITDef.... :-)

i couldn't restore as well to an earlier point.

solution: you don't need KIS move along :)

can you elaborate, what exactly do you mean ??

meaning..I do not run it. I do not run any antivirus or internet security package software. unless you do alot of surfing on wild sites that get you browser spywares and toolbars etc, you dont need it. I dont even bother with 3rd party firewalls.

its all over rated and un necessary. in my humble opinion, of course. all they do is make you paranoid to use your own computer.

only thing im running at the moment is Zemana Pro anti-keylogger as a test ...

• 2 weeks later...
knowledge-Spammer

Nsaners,

I ran the program kis.exe (the supposedly patcher) prior to installing the program. no window appeared, not even flashed (like cmd prompt)

After that when i tried installing the KIS 2015 , it threw me with this error. then after the setup completed about 90% this error was prompted by the installer and the installation terminated.

please find the image below.

9tmvew.jpg

and when you click on close, next step you are welcomed with

7faIRV1.png?1

Meanwhile i tried fixing the registry for any changes done (using ccleaner), that didn't solve the issue as well. that led me to another issue. now the KIS 2015 was not launching at all, flashing and gone. then i had to run chkdsk and now i am again stuck at klimsys6 issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

One place i have a person with similar issue but no solution provided as such

i had is on xp 2days ago and how i fixed it wos needed to install updates for windows think its wos something like framework

and 4updates now works fine

@knowledge , can you check for the update name in your installed history and name the particular update , that would be helpful.

Archived