.txt file license

nupursidhant

Hi

could any one help??i have a software which first generates mac-info file this file is to be sent to software provider and then they will send trial license in .txt file containing some complex random alphabets and one thing i can understand is mentioned date from to when this software will work. i have changed the time and date in txt file and both on pc but nothing works could anyone help me how to make this trial software work forever

thanks

• Replies 1
  • Views 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

could any one help??i have a software which first generates mac-info file this file is to be sent to software provider and then they will send trial license in .txt file containing some complex random alphabets and one thing i can understand is mentioned date from to when this software will work. i have changed the time and date in txt file and both on pc but nothing works could anyone help me how to make this trial software work forever

thanks

Yes, this is often a problem because people do not realize that ANSI only works with this PC where this language is installed. All text documents are needed always (!!!!) to save the encoded UTF-8.

You can open it, if you know what language it can be, and are using some text editor, where you can choose the language encoding. For example EditPad Pro 7.xx or something similar.

If needed, I can help.

Another option, ask for it as a text document again, asking to send it in UTF-8 encoding.

Archived