Best Android SMS/MMS exporter/extractor?

DoLFaN

Alright nsaners... I have a problem. I would like to be able to export / extract my MMS and SMS messages from my Galaxy S4 to my dekstop and be able to view them from my desktop as well. I have googled, looked around the play store, etc, and I can't find anything that does exactly what I want. I am so desperate I am willing to actually pay for an app at this point.

Okay, so here's the deal. My phone is packed with text messages and I want to take all of them off so I can speed up my phone a little. But I want to be able to save them and view them later. All the exporters I can find extract the texts as some garbled code so you can then import them onto another phone. I do not want to do this. I want to extract them onto my desktop and be able to view them on a nice app/program similar to how I can view them on my phone. Further, the extract-to-gmail apps don't work very well and I don't want to clog my e-mail address with thousands of texts, nor do I want to create a new e-mail address. Plus, it's not really what I want. The app/program needs to extract MMS as well as SMS because I want to be able to view photos that were sent to me, and further I want the GUI to be such where I can view the photos in the context in which they were sent with all the other messages. Does this program exist because I have not been able to find it? And man, I have LOOKED.

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DoLFaN

• gren

• nanoman

Top Posters In This Topic

COMPELSON MOBILedit! Enterprise ;)

Wondershare MobileGo for Android :)

basically you need Synchronizing Feature

Edited by nanoman

COMPELSON MOBILedit! Enterprise ;)

Wondershare MobileGo for Android :)

basically you need Synchronizing Feature

Wondershare doesn't do MMS, which is what I REALLY need. And I'm not sure of MOBILedit does, it doesn't really say on the site. Do you use either of these?

iam using 'sms to excel'(free version) which is very useful to export all ur msgs to SD or email in excel format.

Again, no MMS support :/