[Giveaway] ESET NOD32 Antivirus 2014 free 1 year

Share10s

• Replies 174
  • Views 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, it really works. :yes:

I used Zenmate for the Germany IP, then received a activation key, then i put the activation key in > http://www.eset.com/us/register/

After converted the Key for Username/Password like > EAV-XXXXXX, put it in ESET and now get this:

sshot_1.png

When you register, do you put your country as Germany?

Upon entering username and password, do you need a Germna IP or just any IP will do?

Wow, it really works. :yes:

I used Zenmate for the Germany IP, then received a activation key, then i put the activation key in > http://www.eset.com/us/register/

After converted the Key for Username/Password like > EAV-XXXXXX, put it in ESET and now get this:

sshot_1.png

When you register, do you put your country as Germany?

Upon entering username and password, do you need a Germna IP or just any IP will do?

Yes i put the country as germany, and will need the germany IP only for get the activation key.

Entering username/password in ESET no need proxy.

Yes i put the country as germany, and will need the germany IP only for get the activation key.

What I meant during conversion of key to username and password, under the country category, do you put it as Germany ?

What I meant during conversion of key to username and password, under the country category, do you put it as Germany ?

:yes:

Not necessary! I put Canada works fine. Only need German IP for getting the Key.

Yes maybe this not really necessary.

I put germany only for precaution. because the promo is for Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

My key expires soon. Could you please send a key to me. Thanks very much!

Hi , please send me a key to ! Thank you !

Please send me a key?

thanks you so much ....

have a great day

Sent, check PM. :)

Archived