Nexus 6 Price Revealed on Google Play Store

geeteam

Google recently published the Nexus 6 in the Google Play Store with almost all of its details listed. The latest smartphone from Google will be available in midnight blue and cloud white. Pre-orders start on October 29th. The Nexus 6 is available in 32GB and 64GB variants and priced at $649.00 and $699.00 respectively. The listing goes on to talk about the device in various ways, like how comfortable it is in the hand and how you can listen to audio in full stereo with front-facing speakers. You’ll have to scroll all the way to the bottom if you want to see the entire spec sheet.

Google’s Nexus 6 comes with a 5.96-inch AMOLED display capable of a 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution. Inside, it has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 SoC, so that means it has a 2.7GHz quad-core processor paired with the Adreno 420 GPU. There’s a nano-SIM slot, an accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, an ambient light sensor, and a barometer. It comes with Qi Wireless Charging and a non-replaceable 3,220mAh capacity battery. The back of the Nexus 6 houses the 13MP rear-facing camera with OIS, and there’s a 2MP front-facing camera as well.

This might be too big for some of us, but we certainly can’t say Google skimped on any of the features.

Is the Nexus 6 the device for you? Let us know by leaving a comment below.

Source

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lollipop is built for 64-bit processors, and the Nexus 9 tablet includes a 64-bit processor... Why the Nexus 6 uses a 32-bit processor?

In my honest opinion, he has already become obsolete even before it was released. "A 32-bit phone released in the 64-bit age"

If Lollipop is built for 64-bit processors, and the Nexus 9 tablet includes a 64-bit processor... Why the Nexus 6 uses a 32-bit processor?

In my honest opinion, he has already become obsolete even before it was released. "A 32-bit phone released in the 64-bit age"

I just can't understand why 64 bit processor if the average amount of ram is still below 4gb. Totally unnecessary imho, anyway the price is really too high compared to nexus 5.

No point, only iPhone retards pay extra for 64bit CPU on a phone with 1GB of ram thinking somehow 64 bit matters.

Google phones also have their own version of lets trick the stupid customers by putting 4K resolution on a 6-inch screen, yes let's drive a super high resolution and kill the battery faster for more ppi that the human eye cannot even notice. It's just lies and marketing to claim who has the bigger dick.

No point, only iPhone retards pay extra for 64bit CPU on a phone with 1GB of ram thinking somehow 64 bit matters.

Google phones also have their own version of lets trick the stupid customers by putting 4K resolution on a 6-inch screen, yes let's drive a super high resolution and kill the battery faster for more ppi that the human eye cannot even notice. It's just lies and marketing to claim who has the bigger dick.

Exactly. Currently I'm without cellular (I was robbed lol). So I was waiting for the Nexus 6 after analyzing well the options available in the market. But with the announcement of the launch price and its features, I'm inclined to let it pass. When I saw the pictures released, the smartphone looks more like a version of Moto X with better hardware. The Droid Turbo follows the same line.

I think I'm putting too many expectations in these releases. I better wait until next year because I feel it will be much better. "Haste is the enemy of perfection.".

Xperia Z3 -> better battery life, more capable os, slightly faster processor, more ram, more features + extra storage sd card., better looking design.

16/32 GB Internal Storage.

3GB Ram

Front 2 speaker

MicroSD up to 128 GB.

Have Better camera than newest iphone 6

Only weight 152 grams

Cheaper than iphone 6 + nexus 6

Archived