Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

november_ra1n

First worked without internet, but after connected, serial verified and blocked.

You need to clean your system it wil be pain in the a...

See the topic reply there about how to ;

If you are successfully clean then use WF and block like some other did.

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First worked without internet, but after connected, serial verified and blocked.

I already had it blocked because Id been using 6.34, All I had to do was uninstall 6.34 and Install 6.80 and register ..If you have it blocked right you want even need to disable your internet . Most likely your blacklisted now you let it touch the net.

You need to clean your system it wil be pain in the a...

See the topic reply there about how to ;

If you are successfully clean then use WF and block like some other did.

Yes, but was the first TU installation, and i tried blocking with Windows Firewall Control but TU detects it and get unregistered again.

You should reinstall without internet connection.

Then add to your host file this: 127.0.0.1 www.martau.com

To be sure, block program from your firewall.

Regards,

november_ra1n

Yes, but was the first TU installation, and i tried blocking with Windows Firewall Control but TU detects it and get unregistered again.

More likely your system has blacklisted key and registry you can not activate again unless if you are in clean system

Suggestion use Windows Restore go back to the time before you install TU.

PS: I dont use FW therefore i cant give you step by step instruction.

It use to be is working solution nicely posted by nanoman:

Regards,

This host adding what we use to register TU more than year ago i have a doubt that Martau did not know about it however if this work again it is amazing >>> bonus.

Regards,

Cleaned all with Trash Key Finder, reinstalled, ok activated again, added the address for the hosts files, but TU detected it too. :tooth:

sshot_1.png

november_ra1n

Cleaned all with Trash Key Finder, reinstalled, ok activated again, added the address for the hosts files, but TU detected it too. :tooth:

You only need to block by Firewall guess Martau already covered adding host file.

Regards,

sshot_1.png

The app still working after this message? Or it was closed?

Well,how did you do that ????????

With or without internet etc. ??????????

Just tried,no luck ( as usual.....)

You only need to block by Firewall guess Martau already covered adding host file.

Cleaned all, reinstalled without connection, ok activated again, closed TU.

Then in Windows firewall created the rule as nanoman has pointed in your topic. then opened TU and he again detected the firewall and restarted as trial.

sshot_2.png

Oh I have internet , just TU don't have internet none of my apps have internet unless I find a reason to allow them ;)

Did you try to register it offline then make your rule after ? Make sure uninstall WFC if your going use just WF .

Oh I have internet , just TU don't have internet none of my apps have internet unless I find a reason to allow them ;)

Did you try to register it offline then make your rule after ? Make sure uninstall WFC if your going use just WF .

No need to uninstall WFC, only closing the app including the service, then create the rule in WF.

sshot_3.png

knowledge-Spammer

ok if u block host and firewall with nointernet and install program it just open and closed so fast u can not add key think to fix it need to use regfile 1st and then install program may help
as if not your need to be very fast

No need to uninstall WFC, only closing the app including the service, then create the rule in WF.

sshot_3.png

OK as long as WFC don't call out to make a new rule because , Before when using WFC even though I had TU blocked it would call out and if allowed or blocked it would unregister me . Right now I just use windows FW every thing works good for me.

Before when TU didn't work for me as soon as I got rid of WFC and started back working again and when I updated to this version all I had to was uninstall the old ,Install New and register it .

I think TU has banned WFC , Good luck!

Done, Small Office License, I had to remove ESS because TU detects firewall even without blocking rule

FNEUy3T.png?1

now to try few ways to stay blocked online

Something is weird here... You guys, who claim to succeeded to activate Total Uninstall 6.8.0, did you that in your phisical machines, or in virtual machines?

I ask you, because, I have installed the program in my virtual machine, and at activation point, TU knew that is not installed into a phisical machine.

It asked me ”Do you want to activate Total Uninstall in this virtual machine?”

The internet was disconnected when I've installed and activated the program.

After activation I've connected my PC to internet, without anny Firewall rule, and it worked like a Rolex watch.

hbAKj9q.png?1

So, I ask you... did you made it in your phisical machines, or in your virtual machines?

For you guys that can not Register try to boot into "safe mode" (do not use block hostfile etc when you do it)

Windows 8.1 x64 safemode (not working with internet connection for me)
6dx3q1.png

Something is weird here... You guys, who claim to succeeded to activate Total Uninstall 6.8.0, did you that in your phisical machines, or in virtual machines?

I ask you, because, I have installed the program in my virtual machine, and at activation point, TU knew that is not installed into a phisical machine.

After activation I've connected my PC to internet, without anny Firewall rule, and it worked like a Rolex watch.

So, I ask you... did you made it in your phisical machines, or in your virtual machines?

Too lazy to install a VM so far ,not installed one since I reformatted Oct 1st :w00t:

I been using TU with nothing but windows FW off and on since 2013 , All I can say is november_ra1n rocks as always :rockon:

Too lazy to install a VM so far ,not installed one since I reformatted Oct 1st :w00t:

I been using TU off on with nothing but windows FW off and on since 2013 , All I can say is november_ra1n rocks as always :rockon:

Again you talk from a mile distance from subject. You had to deal with politics. Only politicians say a lot and, in fact, nothing concrete. :)

The reason TU detects if your trying to install in A VM is because it will only work in a vm if pro version , standard version or trial wont work in a VM . I dont understand what your trying to say really . Ether it works for you or it dont , If not Im sure some work around will show up soon they always do .

What metod are you guys use to block Total unistall internet connection?

I use this --> //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/195194-total-uninstall-professional-634-fix-instructions-portable-repack/

Control Panel - > Firewall - > Advanced Settings )

create a rule for outbound connections ( New Rule ... - > Custom - > Next -> All Programs - > Next - > Next ->

Local IP- address : anyone Remote IP- address

-> Add -> IP-address range : 50.28.84.141 to 50.28.84.143 ->OK

-> Add -> IP-address range : 50.28.102.159 to 50.28.102.161 -> OK

-> Next -> Block connection - > Next - > Next -> Name : Total Uninstall -> Finish

But when i start Tu it gets deactivated.

For you guys that can not Register try to boot into "safe mode" (do not use block hostfile etc when you do it)

Windows 8.1 x64 safemode (not working with internet connection for me)
6dx3q1.png

In phisical machine not worked here, even in Safe Mode.

Status Update:

w0jJ28J.png?1

TT

Installed on my PC,not VM, without ESS firewall and OFFLINE (no need for safemode, just disable network). When I try to block in Windows firewall, detect it and reset registration so I reinstalled ESS with interactive mode and bingo, but DO NOT apply any rule, just let the firewall till close TU :naughty:

Archived