Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i did say 6.4.1 works fine

Finally TU 6.4.1 Works Fine Successfully Patched >>> http://s3.postimg.org/bk8xn6p2r/tu_64.png

Its always patched the about box the problem with v6.4.1 it don't remove nothing in the x64 registry. This crack by REPT has been out since 14.05.14 every site I go to that have it there's reports of it not working.

This is why when I reinstalled windows I just used v6.3.4 instead of v6.4.1 . :)

What do you mean with "not working" ?

Its opening ok everytime, showing all my programs , did not ecountered problems so far!

I guess you mean it does not well uninstall on x64 ??

If so we have to go back to 6.3.4-version, indeed!

What do you mean with "not working" ?

Its opening ok everytime, showing all my programs , did not ecountered problems so far!

I guess you mean it does not well uninstall on x64 ??

If so we have to go back to 6.3.4-version, indeed!

Ive not used x86 since like 2010 other than in a virtual machine every since I graduated from windows XP . So I cant tell you what it does in x86 in fact its a different patch. When many people say something don't work unless you can prove it does I'm not going to bother to install something that was proved to not work 5 months ago . Its not all the sudden going to fix itself . :lol:

Yes, does NOT WORK AT ALL in x64 !!!

Tried it , no luck , back to 6.3.4 portable, works fine in x64 .........

Maybe,some day, a better patch will come out for the latest versions !!

Anyway,6.3.4 is still muuuuuch better then Revo...........

knowledge-Spammer

Yes, does NOT WORK AT ALL in x64 !!!

Tried it , no luck , back to 6.3.4 portable, works fine in x64 .........

Maybe,some day, a better patch will come out for the latest versions !!

Anyway,6.3.4 is still muuuuuch better then Revo...........

works fine on 64bit my end

The only problem with the 6.4.1 REPT crack is the language... If you use english language, de product is registrated with REPT name. If you select another language (in my case.. spanish) the About Window says "not registred" ( in the language selected, of course!), I have tested in french, german, spanish and in english. Always the same... Only correct in english. But the program works correctly in all languages. The problema is only "stetic"...(je, je, je...!!)

Ok, it said "unregistered" after chanced language into Dutch.

Still I have my doubts about the uninstalling of this program, it did not show very much details after analyzing a program !

Tried to uninstall CCleaner (x64) with it, it failed !!!!!!!! While TU set in Dutch lang.

Maybe only good job in English.

I have to be very sure of this software, guess 6.3.4 does a better job and in my own language .........

Ok, it said "unregistered" after chanced language into Dutch.

Still I have my doubts about the uninstalling of this program, it did not show very much details after analyzing a program !

Tried to uninstall CCleaner (x64) with it, it failed !!!!!!!! While TU set in Dutch lang.

Maybe only good job in English.

I have to be very sure of this software, guess 6.3.4 does a better job and in my own language .........

@Pete thing is even if it works for you in English Why would you use it, The person who cracked knows he messed up the profiles all say rept instead of what they should and the settings will not save in x64 . Its full of bugs even in English I just tested it for my self . ;)

steven36,

When you say ”Its full of bugs even in English I just tested it for my self”, you talk about version 6.4.1 (x86) patched with Patch.REPT?

If so, can you please enumerate few bugs discovered by you ?

steven36,

When you say ”Its full of bugs even in English I just tested it for my self”, you talk about version 6.4.1 (x86) patched with Patch.REPT?

Read post #75 onward were even the person who cracked it talks about it.

//www.nsaneforu...l-641/?p=786479

JW said he was going fix it but never did maybe due to some ripping his work? Maybe due to he dont feel like it. Ive not spoke to him since like 2011 but my friend was the one that requested x64 it to be cracked

steven36,

JW said he was going fix it but never did maybe due to some ripping his work? Maybe due to he dont feel like it. Ive not spoke to him since like 2011 but my friend was the one that requested x64 it to be cracked

Maybe I did not asked you clearly what I need to tell me.

I don't care about bugs discovered in x64 systems, because my system is x86. I've asked you about bugs discovered by you with x86 version and to enumerate them. What said JW... what he didn't fix... or what your friend asked from him, it's not my target to fiind out from you. Why? Because out of curiosity, I uninstalled five programs using Total Uninstall 6.4.1(x86) and even checked with File Locator and WinASO Registry Optimizer after uninstallation I've not detected remaining files, or lefted registry entries... However, no more than leaves behind, Revo Uninstaller Pro.

So, are we discussing something concrete?

steven36,

Maybe I did not asked you clearly what I need to tell me.

I don't care about bugs discovered in x64 systems, because my system is x86. I've asked you about bugs discovered by you with x86 version and to enumerate them. What said JW... what he didn't fix... or what your friend asked from him, it's not my target to fiind out from you. Why? Because out of curiosity, I uninstalled five programs using Total Uninstall 6.4.1(x86) and even checked with File Locator and WinASO Registry Optimizer after uninstallation I've not detected remaining files, or lefted registry entries... However, no more than leaves behind, Revo Uninstaller Pro.

So, are we discussing something concrete?

Really the same ones that were found 5 months ago by the cracker and others. Ive used version 6.34 every since posted by nanoman here

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183216-total-uninstall-634/

I lost my way for awhile and uninstalled it was just using Revo but i found it to not work that great so I went back to 6.34 and blocking with my firewall.

Here is the whole topic dedicated to 6.34 before this version I was still using v5 with a legit key

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/195194-total-uninstall-professional-634-fix-instructions-portable-repack/

Sorry steven36,

It was my mistake to ask you. I've not noticed that you didn't even tried x86 version. ”Ive not used x86 since like 2010 other than in a virtual machine every since I graduated from windows XP. So I cant tell you what it does in x86 in fact its a different patch”.

I my self stay away from the patched....the best i have found for me is working key for a verified installer vs....

then i attach a portable script to it that Auto shuts my LAN off with the start up, and re enables it on closing Thus....working just Great....

now it can never call home,,,and works because im not blocking via hosts or firwall....

if anyone has a key for the latest...this would work great....on it. and martu would never know that the key was being used by everyone!

i can make this for a portable Vs or installer vs.....peace

november_ra1n

Total Uninstall 6.8.0

9d31kF.png

Activation Code:

http://pastebin.com/7N6e2cuy

• You could install and use without internet connection at this moment.

PS: Code has just been blocked since this morning, i was just wondering if any one manage to use it with any workaround as we all know Martau close all the door or is it?

Guantanamera | Playing For Change | Song Around The World

Total Uninstall 6.8.0

9d31kF.png

Activation Code:

http://pastebin.com/7N6e2cuy

• You could install and use without internet connection at this moment.

PS: Code has just been blocked since this morning, i was just wondering if any one manage to use it with any workaround as we all know Martu close all the door!

Thanks sir, the key worked fine on virtual machine x86. (with internet connected)

scdscsdsdssfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfsf.png
All i did was install Total Uninstall 6.8.0 and enter the key with network connection.
On my main pc i use Total Uninstall 6.3.4 blocked connection via windows firewall (advance block) that was all it taked ;)
I will try on my main x64 system later.

Worked fine for me just uninstalled the old one with REVO that i had blocked with windows FW and installed the new and registered it. :lol:

Archived