Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

And how to set rule for app to be offline?

You don't have too with this method, the only time I ever have to make a block rule is if just want to block some ips also i have make and allow rule to do this . But to block programs all the way I don't have to nothing there already blocked.

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Son of Sam, your method did not work on my Win7 x64 !

First run bat ,ok.

Second run TU , ok, chanced language to Dutch .

Third time ,TU unreg. again ( I saw the bat-file running before TU started , still unregistered !!!)

I had to uninstall Eset Smart Security and change to Nod 32 AV ( 8.0.304.0 )...Total Uninstall is registered showing Small Office license (thanks to @november_ra1n ) but only with Net off. Now waiting for some expert(s) in order to get registered with Net ON.

All previous tricks we did on previous versions no longer work.

Win 7 x64 just with Nod32 and Windows Firewall.

Cheers

Jofre

november_ra1n

I had to uninstall Eset Smart Security and change to Nod 32 AV ( 8.0.304.0 )...Total Uninstall is registered showing Small Office license (thanks to @november_ra1n ) but only with Net off. Now waiting for some expert(s) in order to get registered with Net ON.

All previous tricks we did on previous versions no longer work.

Win 7 x64 just with Nod32 and Windows Firewall.

Cheers

Jofre

i think i got it how to configure WF and use online i will make step by step screenshots instruction in next 30-45 min....

Well after restart PC deactivated,, )

Sadly Windows Firewall does not have firewall to prompt me on outbound traffic? There is no allow or deny selection like great old Zonealarm use to have.

Finally completely tired of trying this ap working.........

Tried everything whats in this forum,nothing working good,untill now.

I dont want to uninstall my Es.Smart Sec. for this TU, so have to wait for a REAL WORKING SOLUTION !

Maybe november_ra1n has found it , also for the people who are using ESET in stead of WF...........

Mine is still working with no rules in my firewall , Just by blocking everything inbound .outbound with windows FW also I have windows FW logging turned off , I don't need a firewall that calls out . I have and ip sniffer I can check to see if anything leaks. TU don't call out nothing . By default outbound is allowed in Windows FW as explained in this article here.

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/?p=858248

But I had already figured this out before I find this article . ;)

november_ra1n

How to Use Total Uninstall Online with Windows Firewall Notifier [instruction only Windows Firewall User]

Instruction:

1. Disable Internet Connection!! and install TU v6.8.0.

http://www.martau.com/archives/Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.8.0.exe
2. Register the Program With Activation code below:

http://pastebin.com/7N6e2cuy

3. Exit TU -----------------

4. You can now connect internet again but do not open TU yet...

5. Download Portable Edition Of Windows Firewall Notifier

http://wfn.codeplex.com/releases/view/119972
I have use Stable Edition there is also Beta version too.

6. Hit and start Console.exe

PS: This is freeware and great program will ask you all outgoing connection prompt [ Allow, Block or Skip]

1m8TPS.jpg

7. Now you can start Total Uninstaller With Internet on--------- IMPORTANT: Do not hit anything through Windows Firewall Notifier during TU, just keep WFN popup on the corner of taskbar do not select anything.....

Testimonial [succeed!] ---- Windows 8.1 Pro Up1, Windows Firewall, TU 6.8.0

6za24k.png

PS1: Make sure you do not have blacklisted key during your previous attempt and you are on clean system. If not see the instruction how to possibly clean your system posted there #24 >>>

PS2: Do not block anything Via Windows Firewall nor add any host file block just let Windows Firewall Notifier does all necessary job for you.

One Love | Playing For Change | Song Around the World

Ok november_ra1n, but how to fix if you have ESET Smart Sec. installed ??

Always get the popup;" a firewall prevented TU to register" , even after solid uninstall of the portable 6.3.4-version !

So;solid uninstall of the port., internet completely off, install and then this popup again. Just can not register anyway!!!

november_ra1n

Ok november_ra1n, but how to fix if you have ESET Smart Sec. installed ??

Always get the popup;" a firewall prevented TU to register" , even after solid uninstall of the portable 6.3.4-version !

So;solid uninstall of the port., internet completely off, install and then this popup again. Just can not register anyway!!!

Pete i have never used ESET as i am on Kaspersky last 11 years. I have seen someone mention that you need to uninstall Eset then install TU after that install ESET again with the different setting;

Why can't some people make step by step instruction with all different Firewall software rather then posting and flooding unnecessary things!

PS: People do not be lazy if you are using different firewall and succeed to activate and using online make step by step clear instruction its not necessary snapshots if you dont want.! As i am trying Kaspersy 2015 but TU deject it firewall even i stop all Firewall paused protection and exit still can not manage to activate even offline. If i succeed i will give a shout.

Allready was posted someone got it working with eset

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/page-5

Already was posted got working WFC

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/?p=858180

Pretty much is the same for all methods if you have fw with notifications you have ignore them .

Some reason TU can still call out even though its blocked ether you ignore the notification or turn them off .

There's really no need to make tut on windows firewall all you have to do is change outbound to block and it works.

"Why can't some people make step by step instruction with all different Firewall software rather then posting and flooding unnecessary things!"

So have to uninstall my ESET ,before installing TU ??

There must be a way to handle ESET ,before installing TU ! ( without uninstalling ESET)

november_ra1n

Allready was posted someone got it working with eset

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/page-5

Already was posted got working WFC

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/?p=858180

Pretty much is the same for all methods if you have fw with notifications you have ignore them .

Some reason TU can still call out even though its blocked ether you ignore the notification or turn them off .

There's really no need to make tut on windows firewall all you have to do is change outbound to block and it works.

Bro let's make it clear there are some people here are newbie, therefore clean step by step instruction will be more beneficial for all those.

My intention nothing to do knowing with someone activated and none of those links you just post gives any information nor structural instruction,.........!!

There must be a way to handle ESET ,before installing TU ! ( without uninstalling ESET)

I am sure there should be a way where TU can not deject your Eset firewall during offline activation same goes to Kaspersky but this need little bit firewall knowledge rather than flooding some post reply,

If and when i have time i will have a look into Kaspersky without uninstalling and reinstalling again.

In safe mode without connection i always have successful registration, but when i start Window normally always is trial, if we can find the reason... that is the key, what TU detect when start Windows normally and what TU can't detect in safe mode.

"Why can't some people make step by step instruction with all different Firewall software rather then posting and flooding unnecessary things!"

So have to uninstall my ESET ,before installing TU ??

I don't think its anyway to get around it because you need install TU 1st because if you don't it will detect eset .

My intention nothing to do with someone activated or not those links you just post does not give any information nor structural instruction,.........!!

Bro let's make it clear there are some people here are newbie, therefore clean step by step instruction will be more beneficial for all those.

That's very reason I don't want to write a tut about the method I use because really its for advanced users that know alot about using FW . If anyone wants to go though the headache be my guest .

knowledge-Spammer

How to Use Total Uninstall Online with Windows Firewall Notifier [instruction only Windows Firewall User]

Instruction:

1. Disable Internet Connection!! and install TU v6.8.0.

http://www.martau.com/archives/Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.8.0.exe

2. Register the Program With Activation code below:

http://pastebin.com/7N6e2cuy

3. Exit TU -----------------

4. You can now connect internet again but do not open TU yet...

5. Download Portable Edition Of Windows Firewall Notifier

http://wfn.codeplex.com/releases/view/119972

I have use Stable Edition there is also Beta version too.

6. Hit and start Console.exe

PS: This is freeware and great program will ask you all outgoing connection prompt [ Allow, Block or Skip]

1m8TPS.jpg

7. Now you can start Total Uninstaller With Internet on--------- IMPORTANT: Do not hit anything through Windows Firewall Notifier during TU, just keep WFN popup on the corner of taskbar do not select anything.....

Testimonial [succeed!] ---- Windows 8.1 Pro Up1, Windows Firewall, TU 6.8.0

6za24k.png

PS1: Make sure you do not have blacklisted key during your previous attempt and you are on clean system. If not see the instruction how to possibly clean your system posted there #24 >>>

PS2: Do not block anything Via Windows Firewall nor add any host file block just let Windows Firewall Notifier does all necessary job for you.

worked fine my end not tested with net on yet

http://i.imgur.com/JXGVcFL.png

november_ra1n

That's very reason I don't want to write a tut about the method I use because really its for advanced users that know alot about using FW . If anyone wants to go though the headache be my guest .

You consider blocking all Windows Firewall Outgoing connection is for advance user!! lol if you think it is i have no more to say, i have done this nonsense conversation.

How to handle ESET,before installing TU ??

After a very solid uninstall of the portable 6.3.4-version , and internet off, installing TU, always same pop-up; "a firewall prevents TU to register " !! Its always same problem,no matter what solution ,in this forum, I try !!

The portables install indeed,and are registered, but after restarting program "back to zero" again,internet on or off !!!

You consider blocking all Windows Firewall Outgoing connection is for advance user!! lol if you think it is i have no more to say, i have done this nonsense conversation.

Really thats not the problem the problem is every time you install something new it requires you to know exactly what to allow . Its the reason Microsoft chose to leave outbound on by default .Was because most would freak out when stuff didn't auto connect to the internet .

evgenikox, I have seen this on my (ESET) machine too, what did you do ; allow or deny ???

If I allowed; key not accepted

If I denied; "a firewall is preventing TU to registrate"

This is the BIG PROBLEM the whole forum through !!

in that way no any notification from TU for the registration, but is the same option like Windows Firewall Notifier (do not click onto any option allow or deny).

Have tried this also, you just have to make a choise; allow or denie !

If you do not make a choise , TU stays open and wont shut down .

In this moment no solution

New Method Tested Working For Me at Least will Make Illustration asap, Stay Tuned .............. :)

Archived