jalaffa

I bet someone from martaudotcom reads all this :yes: :guns: :smoke:

I am sure Martau will make TU free forever after reading your post :lol:

Maybe you are one of them :P

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any way to create medium filtering rule for specific application rather than turning all application to medium filtering with WF. I do not use WF in my real machine do not have much knowledge about it.

This should be kind of windows firewall emulator - good and difficult idea. Or another HOSTS file which is not work. The only way is disabling internet. But what about if some day Martau make app to check periodically for internet connection? :)

november_ra1n

This should be kind of windows firewall emulator - good and difficult idea. Or another HOSTS file which is not work. The only way is disabling internet. But what about if some day Martau make app to check periodically for internet connection? :)

My intention was not disable Internet connection for TU but instead of creating Medium filter rules for all application just create rule for only TU. If it is possible what is the progress to achieve.

Oh man.....You caught me right in the act..............

cS7YwtT.png

:troll:

My intention was not disable Internet connection for TU but instead of creating Medium filter rules for all application just create rule for only TU. If it is possible what is the progress to achieve.

TU hates rules of any kind . Only one rule is allowed now and thats allowed in order to use that one you have to buy it if you block ips with an interactive FW and it calls out you have to ignore it. . If you make a rule it will unregister.

Oh man.....You caught me right in the act..............

cS7YwtT.png

:troll:

TROLOLOL :kiss:

I found the problem. Martau changed TU that check rules from windows firewall. After successful registration I still keep my internet connection disabled. Then after I set rule in Windows Firewall and start TU then program goes into Trial mode because of firewall rule. So, if you have rules in Hosts or Advanced Windows Firewall you lost registration. :)

I don't know another way for blocking except antivirus. You have to try security programs. Most of Windows 8 haven't because they have Windows Defender. :(

BTJB,

TU check rules from Anti-Virus programs Firewall too. I use Norton Firewall and my Windows Firewall is stoped.

I managed to activate TU in Safe Mode(with no internet connection).

After reboot in Normal Mode, TU started, then quiqly stoped and restarted as Trial even without internet connection and no rules to block him with Norton Firewall.

knowledge-Spammer

I found the problem. Martau changed TU that check rules from windows firewall. After successful registration I still keep my internet connection disabled. Then after I set rule in Windows Firewall and start TU then program goes into Trial mode because of firewall rule. So, if you have rules in Hosts or Advanced Windows Firewall you lost registration. :)

I don't know another way for blocking except antivirus. You have to try security programs. Most of Windows 8 haven't because they have Windows Defender. :(

BTJB,

TU check rules from Anti-Virus programs Firewall too. I use Norton Firewall and my Windows Firewall is stoped.

After reboot in Normal Mode, TU started, then quiqly stoped and restarted as Trial even without internet connection and no rules to block him with Norton Firewall.

try //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/page-7?do=findComment&comment=858197

BTJB,

try //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/232641-total-uninstall-680/page-7?do=findComment&comment=858197

Thank you, but my System is x86. It's useless for me.

knowledge-Spammer

BTJB,

Thank you, but my System is x86. It's useless for me.

not tested on x86

Total Uninstall 6.8.0 Portable W/LAN-Toggler

Thank's to November Rain for "Key"

This is only tested on 64bit

How to:

#1 Download

#2 For the first time only on any given Computer "Run" the "TU-Prerequisite.bat"

and enter the "Interface-name" enter

#3 OK now you can run the portable....it will instantly Cut your LAN and start TU

when you close TU it will Re-enable your LAN for you....

Notes: this is my Offline Vs.....enjoy

Pleas note..this is just a trial for me so be kind...if it dous not work...let me know

only tested on 64-bit i only have 3 64's to try on..were it was previousley instaled

so i can only test so mutch without a new OS and Tracing! Peace...Punktoe

sy70qq.png

/files/1CZ2RDIW/total_uninstall_6.8.0.rar_links

God bless Revo Uninstaller! :) The miser Martau, he squeezed his mind like a lemon that we can't fu*** his program.

knowledge-Spammer
Total Uninstall 6.8.0 Portable W/LAN-Toggler
Thank's to November Rain for "Key"
This is only tested on 64bit
How to:
#1 Download
#2 For the first time only on any given Computer "Run" the "TU-Prerequisite.bat"
and enter the "Interface-name" enter
#3 OK now you can run the portable....it will instantly Cut your LAN and start TU
when you close TU it will Re-enable your LAN for you....
Notes: this is my Offline Vs.....enjoy
Pleas note..this is just a trial for me so be kind...if it dous not work...let me know
only tested on 64-bit i only have 3 64's to try on..were it was previousley instaled
so i can only test so mutch without a new OS and Tracing! Peace...Punktoe
sy70qq.png
/files/1CZ2RDIW/total_uninstall_6.8.0.rar_links

its just like my u need to stay offline and will work just fine

Thanks...."its just like my u need to stay offline" i read this and i just don't understand?

please explain.

just offering /// peace

knowledge-Spammer

Thanks...."its just like my u need to stay offline" i read this and i just don't understand?

please explain.

just offering /// peace

i mean i tested works fine offline not so good online peace like one i posted

At the end of the day I'm laughing at Martau , @nanoman knows what I'm talking about , I don't even have to block any ips to use it while I'm online . I have a simple program that lets me remove or add rules by right clicking on the exe for windows FW and I do any kind of advanced rules by hand in the advanced part of the fw . I have his number . He cant ban WF because if he did he could not sell it.

Ive had his number all along in version 5 , With the help @nanoman I had his number with the v6 and I got his number again . :P

At the end of the day I'm laughing at Martau , @nanoman knows what talking about , I don't even have block any ips to use it while I'm online . I have a simple program that lets me remove or add rules by right clicking on the exe for windows FW and I do any kind of advanced rules by hand in the advanced part of the fw . I have his number . He cant ban WF because if he did he could not sell it.

Ive had his number all along in version 5 , With the help @nanoman I had his number with the v6 and I got his number again . :P

steven36,

Your ”wonder” program is Tweaking.com - (Right Click) Allow, Block or Remove - Windows Firewall

Could be downloaded from here:

http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/tweaking_com_%28right_click%29_allowblock_or_remove_windows_firewall.html ;)

By the way... do you mind if I laugh too... but not at Martau?

kznNHQL.png?1

P.S. Tweaking.com has nothing to do with Total Uninstall activation.

Total Uninstal detect any ”strange” rule in your Firewall(could be Windows Firewall, or, Anti-Virus Firewall... no mather which one is) and will refuse the activation because the developer has made it to search for such ”strange” rules.

For Total Uninstall a ”strange rule” could be the simple pull out the internet cable, even if the Firewall has no rule to block access to internet.

Activation trick is elsewhere, not to Firewall, not to stay offline.

Think about why you can activate Total Uninstall in Safe Mode, and why you fail in Normal Mode?

How many processes run in Safe Mode, and how many are off?

There you must...dig”.

The rest are just fairy tales for children to fall asleep.

At the end of the day I'm laughing at Martau , @nanoman knows what I'm talking about , I don't even have to block any ips to use it while I'm online . I have a simple program that lets me remove or add rules by right clicking on the exe for windows FW and I do any kind of advanced rules by hand in the advanced part of the fw . I have his number . He cant ban WF because if he did he could not sell it.

have mercy on martau :P

At the end of the day I'm laughing at Martau , @nanoman knows what talking about , I don't even have block any ips to use it while I'm online . I have a simple program that lets me remove or add rules by right clicking on the exe for windows FW and I do any kind of advanced rules by hand in the advanced part of the fw . I have his number . He cant ban WF because if he did he could not sell it.

steven36,

Your ”wonder” program is Tweaking.com - (Right Click) Allow, Block or Remove - Windows Firewall

Could be downloaded from here:

http://www.tweaking.com/content/page/tweaking_com_%28right_click%29_allowblock_or_remove_windows_firewall.html ;)

By the way... do you mind if I laugh too... but not at Martau?

This program only reason i use it is to allow online installers and remove them real fast . Only programs that need to be online that i have to make any kind rules at all its just something I use for ease of use . I know how to control WF 100% without it . I have outbound,inbound ,turned off. The reason everyone is having a problem with it they have there windows FW on auto pilot were it can make rules on its own .

OK. Here is all you need including additional tool for easy On/Off connection.

You have two options.

1) Create shortcut from your network adapter (two clicks for turning on/off, but in my opinion sometimes loll out).

2) Place file to desktop (two clicks again - work)

Total Uninstall Pro 6.8.0

Site: www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode: /d/a75a92a6

Pass: nsane

Read Making windows Firewall complete….. Block outgoing connections

https://sekharpadikkal.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/making-windows-firewall-complete-block-outgoing-connections-and-get-notified/

Maybe this will give you better idea of how to use Windows Firewall . For me most of my needed stuff allow rules were made before I blocked outbound all together . But its very easy for me to add new allow rules . There's really nothing you can mess up windows fw has a reset on it were you can set back to default if you don't know what your doing. :)

But its very easy for me to add new allow rules .

What rule? As we said before, there is no rules allowed from Martau.

But its very easy for me to add new allow rules .

What rule? As we said before, there is no rules allowed from Martau.

Not rules for tu, it don't require internet , As long as you have outbound inbound blocked there's no need to for rules . I'm talking about rules for apps that have to be online.

Archived