KBOX v7.0.0.1 Platinum Edition (Kaspersky Reset Trial, Reset, Export, Import, and Change License)

Boops

• Replies 286
  • Views 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It must have happened when you reset after conducting a Trial KBOX remained open.

It is an error for a series of events, I'll see what I can do.

knowledge-Spammer

sometime older fix is better then new fix like hitman pro patch old works fine and new not so good

Occasional errors corrected.

KBOX v5.0.0.8

Site: http://rghost.net

Sharecode[?]: /58138846

Export correctly done with KBOX 5.0.0.8 on my W8.1 EN x64: "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"

failed to Execute Trial reset. Got unhandled exception has occured in your application.Using win 8.1 pro x86 with wmc. Using kis 15.0.1.415 en u.s. used KBOX 5.0.0.8

failed to Execute Trial reset. Got unhandled exception has occured in your application.Using win 8.1 pro x86 with wmc. Using kis 15.0.1.415 en u.s. used KBOX 5.0.0.8

NET FrameWork 4.5 you have installed on your PC?

yes .net framework 4.5 is installed

net 4.5 is already inc. on Windows 8.1 however having same error too!

Windows 8.1 Update 1 Pro:

C7Oo1a.png

Detail below:

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)

at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()

at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)

at KBOX.Form1.Button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34014 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

KBOX v5.0.0.8

Assembly Version: 5.0.0.8

Win32 Version: 5.0.0.8

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/november_rain/Desktop/KBOX%20v5.0.0.8.exe

Microsoft.VisualBasic

Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 12.0.20806.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.33440 built by: FX45W81RTMREL

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34003 built by: FX45W81RTMGDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

System.Runtime.Remoting

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

.windows.forms>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Yes, thank you for your reports. The pointing direction against the internal files is incorrect. Right now I can not fix it, at about 7 or 8 hours I can do.

Yes, thank you for your reports. The pointing direction against the internal files is incorrect. Right now I can not fix it, at about 7 or 8 hours I can do.

Boobs as you are going to fix this error i can suggest to add restart Kaspersky Automatically you have already added separate click Enable Self-defense you can use same function Enable Self-defense + Automatic Restart

Cause with your new Resetter you also have Trial Reset people use for importing reg files without S/D and restart Kaspersky therefore there is no misused.

Regards.

Boobs as you are going to fix this error i can suggest to add restart Kaspersky Automatically you have already added separate click Enable Self-defense you can use same function Enable Self-defense + Automatic Restart

Cause with your new Resetter you also have Trial Reset people use for importing reg files without S/D and restart Kaspersky therefore there is no misused.

Regards.

Yes, from the beginning planned to incorporate this feature, but I wanted to stabilize before problems arise.

Wow guys, we must return to the stable version v5.0.0.6, while no progress can be made.

My main problem is that testing can not do it on my PC. I hope to soon implement the solution and something else in the tool.

Test successfully done of your KBOX 4.0.0.9 on my PC W8.1 EN x64 with my KIS 15.0.0.463 EN and with my Legitimate license 2Y 5PC (446 days remaining) :)

1. Exporting my license as a REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"
  2. Trail Reset (without selecting Automatic Restart !!!)
  3. Importing per double click on my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"

Issue encountered: :o

If I push on Trial Reset KIS15 with the option SELECTED "Enable Self-Defense + Automatic Restart" SELECTED, then it's really to late to import my REG File because Once KIS15 is beginning to start after a Reset, it don't anymore accepted my License REG File per double clicking (also after deselected Self-Defense or activated of deleted the Demo License) !!!

After this situation, the only method to successfully arrive to importing my REF file is again starting your KBOX 4.0.0.9 and pushing on the Trail Reset Button but without selecting the option Automatic Restart !!!

Following by importing per double click on my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en", then Restarting KIS15 MANUALLY, what is a little tricky!!! :s

My suggestion is three Buttons: Removing from the button TRAIL RESET the option : "Enable Self-Defense + Automatic Restart" and MAKE a NEW Button to Restart KIS15 with "Enable Self-Defense" but separated from the Trail Reset Button !!! :huh:

Test successfully done of your KBOX 4.0.0.9 on my PC W8.1 EN x64 with my KIS 15.0.0.463 EN and with my Legitimate license 2Y 5PC (446 days remaining) :)

1. Exporting my license as a REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"
  2. Trail Reset (without selecting Automatic Restart !!!)
  3. Importing per double click on my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en"

Issue encountered: :o

If I push on Trial Reset KIS15 with the option SELECTED "Enable Self-Defense + Automatic Restart" SELECTED, then it's really to late to import my REG File because Once KIS15 is beginning to start after a Reset, it don't anymore accepted my License REG File per double clicking (also after deselected Self-Defense or activated of deleted the Demo License) !!!

After this situation, the only method to successfully arrive to importing my REF file is again starting your KBOX 4.0.0.9 and pushing on the Trail Reset Button but without selecting the option Automatic Restart !!!

Following by importing per double click on my REG File : "License Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0.463 0.6.0 x64 en", then Restarting KIS15 MANUALLY, what is a little tricky!!! :s

My suggestion is three Buttons: Removing from the button TRAIL RESET the option : "Enable Self-Defense + Automatic Restart" and MAKE a NEW Button to Restart KIS15 with "Enable Self-Defense" but separated from the Trail Reset Button !!! :huh:

He is right. This is not a problem. I already said days ago that if you want to do the import license should not be used that option. Now, there are instructions and a warning about it, so no one forgets. I think that will be enough.

Archived