KBOX v7.0.0.1 Platinum Edition (Kaspersky Reset Trial, Reset, Export, Import, and Change License)

Boops

@vnoctober

Now with the license obtained is very easy to import.
You must first use Trial Reset my program and immediately double-click on the reg file. When the import is complete, start and have kaspersky and active again. No need DelTrial_15.exe.

Trial reset and import license working great! ^_^

which windows version are you running if i may ask ?

My PC:

- RAM: 2GB. ^_^

• Replies 286
  • Views 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

working PERFECTLY now with this build.

Thank you so much for this great tool and your patience to fix the issue ! ;)

Indeed it was a path problem.

I use the temporary path of each PC for program execution. For some reason unknown to me, does not work with you.

Now with v4.0 Trial KBOX I sent by PM finally been able to make it work without problems, I'm glad to know.

I will make a new revision to avoid this situation and generate more tool supports all.

Thank you for this little kitty it works flawlessly i have successfully export the reg files from 90 days commercial KIS License on Windows 8.1 Pro then use on Windows 8.1 Pro with WMC after apply Trial reset and double click the created reg files and got 90 days on other machine. Tested on VMware workstation:

Xpzlwl.png

10x >>> Will you post this kitty on Kaspersky topic...

For Export License: no need to disable Self-defense cause with or without disable you get the same hash reg files and works.!

I have added your text file to order to give clear instruction:

For Export License:1. Start KBOX V4.0.0.2 and hit Export License.   Now: you have a file with this structure in the name,        License [name][version][build][architecture][language].reg===============================================================Kaspersky Import License Full for versions 15.0.x, How is it done?1. Start KBOX V4.0.0.2 and hit Trial Reset Function [***See and carefully follow the instruction about using Trial Reset on the top]2. To import the license you only need to double click on the file created,

If you have a time i would like you post this application in main Kaspersky Topic then i can link it on page #1.

Name: KBOX v4.0.0.2CRC32: 0723BCF8MD4: EA021286B426610CB5CC2CAE3E25A433MD5: DA3FD17B858DA46A1FF5CADC414A5F5ESHA-1: DA55E7CA7FCF2EFD594704A56572E8DE5C49386CSize: 108 KB

perfect tool, without any need to disable self-defense and or close kaspersky from taskbar in order to export license & trial reset removes trial notification automatically ( no need to play around with registry ) PERFECT tool ! 10*

I just join the circle of kaspersky testers :) , even i DONT use any av`s for more than 5 years , but i like the sport side of that :D.

@Boops

your new version(4.0.0.2) tool work 100% now (resting+exporting) , i test it in my VM using win 8.1 x64 with latest windows update.

i got some question , after 30 days , what i need to do in order to obtain another 30 days is just press the REG file i previously created ?

i may suggest you if u can add option in your utill to add auto trial reaster to task scheduler every 25 days , or the reg file (if the answer to my question above is YES :) )

I just join the circle of kaspersky testers :) , even i DONT use any av`s for more than 5 years , but i like the sport side of that :D.

@Boops

your new version(4.0.0.2) tool work 100% now (resting+exporting) , i test it in my VM using win 8.1 x64 with latest windows update.

i got some question , after 30 days , what i need to do in order to obtain another 30 days is just press the REG file i previously created ?

i may suggest you if u can add option in your utill to add auto trial reaster to task scheduler every 25 days , or the reg file (if the answer to my question above is YES :) )

@demoneye you do not need to import/export 30 days trial code cause when you apply Trial reset you will get 30 days inbuilt trial license by default. We experimenting reg files 90 days or over period of commercial license code see one of the example posted there >>>>

If you have a time i would like you post this application in main Kaspersky Topic then i can link it on page #1.

Name: KBOX v4.0.0.2CRC32: 0723BCF8MD4: EA021286B426610CB5CC2CAE3E25A433MD5: DA3FD17B858DA46A1FF5CADC414A5F5ESHA-1: DA55E7CA7FCF2EFD594704A56572E8DE5C49386CSize: 108 KB

You mean that I put the post in this thread?

this tool works for Kaspersky Small Office Security?

For now only works with KTS KIS KAV 2015 versions 15.0.x.
In the future it could be extended to other versions, but only the above 15.0.x.

You mean that I put the post in this thread?

Yes but today i have already posted there thanks for the effort making this tool.

Then it no longer necessary ....
Possible new versions will be updated in this thread then.

When you are planning to create new version then try to automatic enable Self-defense after apply trial reset also it would be good automatic restart after trial reset function same as KTR 4.0.0.21. That will make this tool close to perfection.

When you are planning to create new version then try to automatic enable Self-defense after apply trial reset also it would be good automatic restart after trial reset function same as KTR 4.0.0.21. That will make this tool close to perfection.

That is no problem. It's simple, but then you do would not allow the import license, giving an error for not being able to overwrite the records.

That is no problem. It's simple, but then you do would not allow the import license, giving an error for not being able to overwrite the records.

I got you now i have cancelled my request then.

Enable self-defense is so easy to do by the user, I do not see the advantage.

Perhaps a choice to "end-users" would benefit everybody. Let self-defense off by default (for a fast license import), and for example, under a "settings" section you can also let users to check (or not) the option to auto-enable it after trial reset is done (same as KTR 4.0.0.21 like november_ra1n said). Just throwing an idea ...

Perhaps a choice to "end-users" would benefit everybody. Let self-defense off by default (for a fast license import), and for example, under a "settings" section you can also let users to check (or not) the option to auto-enable it after trial reset is done (same as KTR 4.0.0.21 like november_ra1n said). Just throwing an idea ...

That's no problem, but do not understand the difference between doing it can be automatic or the user press a button to activate self-defense. Forgive but I can not see the benefit of it.

Anyway I'll think about it tomorrow. I will be easy make them happy.

knowledge-Spammer

I have found some time out and finally now available, the new version, which automatically activates self-defense.

7.gif

Salut Boops :thumbsup:

New menu, even wbox.exe still appear in folder.

Working like a charm

kbox1.png

kbox2.png

kbox3.png

kbox4.png

rsz_1rsz_handshake_respect.jpg

I have found some time out and finally now available, the new version, which automatically activates self-defense.

Hello Boops, thank you for your good work and this little Apps. :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

KBOX 4.0.0.3 is exporting the REG file correctly from 2 PC W8.1 (EN and NL) with KIS2015 (EN and NL).

But the export of the REG is NOT DONE with my other PC XP SP3 EN with 2015_MR1 :(

Question: will that say there is not support anymore for XP ?

Hello Boops, thank you for your good work and this little Apps. :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

KBOX 4.0.0.3 is exporting the REG file correctly from 2 PC W8.1 (EN and NL) with KIS2015 (EN and NL).

But the export of the REG is NOT DONE with my other PC XP SP3 EN with 2015_MR1 :(

Question: will that say there is not support anymore for XP ?

It is possible that the XP register address are not the same in the other OS.

Actually, I'm not interested in going backward I'm sorry.

Archived