how i install Ad-Aware pro correctly plz?

NikoTheRuso

sup yo, i was just wonderin how to get it all corret and runnin. i saw theres a "reghance" and the installer itself. is there a special way for me to install these? a special order? thanks in advance.

peace

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you installed programs before, its no different. Install the actual installer itself first and then Reghance and TweakSE (doesnt matter in what order). The last two are optional and just add some other features.

I was just wondering could Ad-Aware sometimes be faulty? My last 3 scans have shown no adwares and spywares. My definitions are up to date.

Maybe Adaware is doing its job and you dont have adware or spyware... :P

(but yeah, Adaware hasnt caught anything on my computer a long ass time. All of my scanners to be honest (except for KAV)). :unsure:

Guest little piggy
I was just wondering could Ad-Aware sometimes be faulty?  My last 3 scans have shown no adwares and spywares.  My definitions are up to date.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Psss... Thats why you are suppose to have multi anti spy/aware running. search and destory, ms anti spy, adware watch, spysweeper. plus an ip blocker like pg2

But only 1 anti virus and firewall on at a time.

Only thing Aware Watch does for me lately been Spy Sweeper adn Nod32 saying its a bad guy.

Only thing Aware Watch does for me lately been Spy Sweeper adn Nod32 saying its a bad guy.

me too, see my post for a detailed description of my ordeal with this.

Archived