Fonts

Guest Blank Space

• Replies 12
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ran window washer lately? the last build had a problem of turning on the 'clear type' font filtering :P

Right click your desktop > Properties > Apperance > Effects

now check if the second drop box is set to "Clear Type". if so, change it to "Standard" :)

Guest Blank Space

Yep. Ran Window Washer a few days ago. And thanks nsane for the help!

Is there a way to stop window washer from doing that though?

Guest Blank Space

Which file is the most updated one? They're all on the webroot server, and the numbers on the file mean nothing so far.

I just downloaded it a couple days ago when you posted it.

I also looked at the version number of the Window Washer I have, it's 6.0.5.409

were you having the problem before you updated? cause the fixed one don't change it back, you still have to do that your self :)

You have windows cleartype on. im not sure how to turn it off, so look around on the microsoft site or google.

EDIT:Nvm, i know how to now. Right click on your desktop and click properties. Click on the Appearance tab then click on Effects... where it says "Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts:" under that is a selection box, select standard. Click Ok. Then click apply. Then Click Ok. You all set!

read my first reply, we already solved that. it's just it keeps changing it back, when the new version isn't suppost to :blink:

read my first reply, we already solved that. it's just it keeps changing it back, when the new version isn't suppost to :blink:

oh, sorry. I dont know about the changing back part.

Archived