Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 2

Matt

hazoooooooooom

Here too ! Patch :-» Merry Christmas by REiS is good !

Here :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .............. https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- ... /files/DAXWHMXP/Internet.Download.Manager.v6.x.x.Patch.MERRY.CHRISTMAS-REiS.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

i could not download , please guys stop sharing in these " stupid " sites , we want some easy ones

• Replies 153
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no Chromium support, and at least not x64 support for Chromium. What a shame.

most likely will never happen ether Chromium x64 is considered developmental when you try to add Chromium exe to IDM it will just vanish If goggle chrome started making x64 they would add it .

Still no Chromium support, and at least not x64 support for Chromium. What a shame.

Can't really blame IDM for disregarding the likes of Chromium and Yandex - remember, they are in business and doing it all for the dough. Yes, can't really blame them for catering to the more popular choices of the masses.

Can't really blame IDM for disregarding the likes of Chromium and Yandex - remember, they are in business and doing it all for the dough. Yes, can't really blame them for catering to the more popular choices of the masses.

IDM works for Palemoon , CyberFox , SW iron and all the major browsers the reason they update it for Firefox so much is in the past it stop working. They never had this problem with Goggle Chrome but one time Goggle decided to block idm ext.. but you could get around it by unchecking Enable phishing and malware protection and installing it your self . They use to have and add on that would had worked called Download Assistant that you could used it instead for idm but goggle blocked the addon because made with made in NPAPI and NPAPI is no longer supported in Chrome.. I can force install the module for chrome into Chromium and make it work but you will always get a nag because the exe is not suopported by IDM.

Sooner or later Google Chrome will do a x64 browser just now its developmental

More info.

http://www.zdnet.com/64-bit-beta-chrome-web-browser-arrives-for-windows-7000030183/

IDM works for Palemoon , CyberFox , SW iron and all the major browsers the reason they update it for Firefox so much is in the past it stop working. They never had this problem with Goggle Chrome but one time Goggle decided to block idm ext.. but you could get around it by unchecking Enable phishing and malware protection and installing it your self . They use to have and add on that would had worked called Download Assistant that you could used it instead for idm but goggle blocked the addon because made with made in NPAPI and NPAPI is no longer supported in Chrome.. I can force install the module for chrome into Chromium and make it work but you will always get a nag because the exe is not suopported by IDM.

Sooner or later Google Chrome will do a x64 browser just now its developmental

More info.

http://www.zdnet.com/64-bit-beta-chrome-web-browser-arrives-for-windows-7000030183/

Righto, without limiting my reference to IDM, the Google implementation is not add-on friendly - this goes against Chrome despite the fact that on a bare-bone basis it is superior to Firefox.

However, moving forward from a bare-bone environment, once these two browsers are exposed to add-ons - Chrome is quietly relegated to the back-seat. For example, the 64-bit Mozilla Nightlies (which have always been in Alpha stage) can be easily integrated with IDM without use of any force, without any nags, complaints or side-effects.

The thing is why would you want to run Chromium x64 when the x86 was faster in every test ZD.net done its was slower than x86 only test it won was the firefox test 14 percent faster.then but its slower than x86 and x86 Chrome or iron works for IDM and is faster . They got long ways to go to make it faster than x86 :lol:

Just tested x86 Chromium and IDM, extension installed automatically. But like you mentioned, it won't keep Chromium browser integration in IDM settings. IDM works with Chromium but only partially. Maybe I should try Cyberfox x64 Intel or Nightly x64.

So which one is faster when using Firefox? x86 or x64?

Cyberfox x64 Intel or AMD works with IDM you may have to drag the xpi into cyberfox window and set the add browser exe in idm but it keeps settings ...One of my friends uses it it works well for them.

But as far as using a x64 browser myself I'm waiting for the day Firefox or Chrome releases a stable because I read to much stuff were people do test to prove x64 are not faster using the same profile. Firefox nightly have been out x64 for years and there just still nightly . :)

I had already posted this once. For those who haven't seen...

Alternative Toolbar
Extract all files to "C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Toolbar". Restart IDM and it will add the new toolbars. Choose your favorite in View -> Toolbar.

h3m_toolbars.pngtoolbar8.png

And several other ...

DOWNLOAD (2 MB):
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/83b14de7

Btw, I've always thought about that Delete and Delete C... icons should be opposite, i.e Delete icon should have Delete C... icon and Delete C... icon should have Delete icon.

Why? Because Delete C... actually has this wipe kinda icon which looks like a hard drive icon, but actually this icon does not remove those from the hard disk, Delete icon does, but I think that Delete icon should have Delete C... icon because Delete icon actually removes those from the hard disk.

That was kinda hard way to describe that, I hope you guys understand. Do you agree?

Black video .... That`s how I like it... :lol:

2nd time, says try again after 30 minutes... nice !... :tehe:

3rd time , very fast ...! Because... because of time I lost . I understand. :yes:

...and in Russian language. That`s good.

10 points !!

Thank You. !

I had already posted this once. For those who haven't seen...

Alternative Toolbar

Extract all files to "C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Toolbar". Restart IDM and it will add the new toolbars. Choose your favorite in View -> Toolbar.

h3m_toolbars.pngtoolbar8.png

And several other ...

DOWNLOAD (2 MB):

http://www.datafilehost.com]/d/83b14de7

www.datafilehost.com/d/83b14de7

software182
www.datafilehost.com/d/83b14de7

Fixed above. Thanks.

Very good, going to add this to my blog :coolwink:

Archived