Total Uninstall 6.5.0

jalaffa

@CHU TICH DANG :

What are your intentions ?- Or you just want to make us envy ?

New member as of today- First comment ( and probably the last one ), I bet you registered on nsane.forums just to show the license purchased.

:lmao:

Edited by jofre

• Replies 41
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• software182

• player

• iih1

• kien_vip

software182

Win

8bwj.png

where did you get this :o

does it work with 64 bit ?

i don't see "Professional Edition" on Main GUI :think:

Edited by software182

Forget this guy ...he will not comment here again. :thumbsdown:

i've been holding myself off from commenting. don't fall prey to these kinds of attention-getter / show-off / protest. let' em rot themselves

Lets with his words and way, just for 3 months, i will find out

Edited by iih1

I think @CHU TICH DOAN have a trial key!

Wait crack from ru-broad or REPT team! :)

No, he has shared key and a kind of attention-getter. i known him :hehe:

software182

I think @CHU TICH DOAN have a trial key!

Wait crack from ru-broad or REPT team! :)

No, he has shared key and a kind of attention-getter. i known him :hehe:

then who the hell is he ? :think:

I have done some tests with versions "6.2.0" "6.3.4 Portable" "6.3.4 Repack" and "6.4.1" of Total Uninstall in windows 7 x64, monitoring the install of Cyberlink powerDvD and then uninstalling it. (every time I'm going to do a test I do a clean install of windows 7 in vmware)

Total Uninstall 6.2.0

It monitors well the install and it can see the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] and all the subregistries.

I have closed Total Uninstall and then i launch it, and i pick in the option programs installed "Cyberlink", it can see all the subkeys under the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14]

Total Uninstall 6.3.4 Portable

It monitors well the install and it can see the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] and all the subregistries like 6.2.0

I have closed Total Uninstall, then I launch it, and i pick in the option programs installed "Cyberlink", it can not see all the subkeys under the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14]

it can see only one subkey so it can not see all the subkeys which are 13 subkeys (i am not sure)

Total Uninstall 6.3.4 Repack

It can not see the Key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14]

I have closed Total Uninstall, then I launch it, and i pick in the option programs installed "Cyberlink", it can not see all the subkeys under the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] it can see only one subkey so it can not see all the subkeys which are 13 subkeys (i am not sure)

Total Uninstall 6.4.1

It monitors well the install and it can see the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] and all the subregistries like "6.2.0" and 6.3.4 Portable"

I have closed Total Uninstall, then I launch it, and i pick in the option programs installed "Cyberlink", it can see the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] but only one key so it can not see all the subkeys which are 13 subkeys (i am not sure)

In conclusion:

6.2.0: Monitors and uninstalls very well, it can see under [wow6432Node]

6.3.4 Portable: Monitors very well

Uninstalls wrong because when it analyzes cyberlink in the option of programs installed, it can not see under [wow6432Node]

6.3.4 Repack: Can not see under the [wow6432Node] in the monitoring neither in the uninstalling

6.4.1 Monitors very well, it can see under [wow6432Node]

Uninstalls bad because it can not see under [wow6432Node] when it analyzes cyberlink

After these words, nobody will buy TU for license key and future purposes. I tried myself test with valid license key and confirm that monitoring is absolutely poor. It was Total Uninstall 6.3.4 and the only good think is the Monitoring with snapshots. Installed programs is real terrific. So, nobody will help us. Say goodbye to this software.

Edited by BTJB

only good think is the Monitoring with snapshots. Installed programs is real terrific.

i'm always use snapshots to track crapwares... installed component analysis is heuristic so it won't solve problem perfectly

i think in 6.5.0 the program settings transferal look tempting. honesetly, i'll buy it if i got the money.

Edited by player

I have done some tests with versions "6.2.0" "6.3.4 Portable" "6.3.4 Repack" and "6.4.1" of Total Uninstall in windows 7 x64, monitoring the install of Cyberlink powerDvD and then uninstalling it. (every time I'm going to do a test I do a clean install of windows 7 in vmware)

Total Uninstall 6.2.0

It monitors well the install and it can see the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] and all the subregistries.

I have closed Total Uninstall and then i launch it, and i pick in the option programs installed "Cyberlink", it can see all the subkeys under the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14]

Total Uninstall 6.3.4 Portable

It monitors well the install and it can see the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] and all the subregistries like 6.2.0

I have closed Total Uninstall, then I launch it, and i pick in the option programs installed "Cyberlink", it can not see all the subkeys under the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14]

it can see only one subkey so it can not see all the subkeys which are 13 subkeys (i am not sure)

Total Uninstall 6.3.4 Repack

It can not see the Key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14]

I have closed Total Uninstall, then I launch it, and i pick in the option programs installed "Cyberlink", it can not see all the subkeys under the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] it can see only one subkey so it can not see all the subkeys which are 13 subkeys (i am not sure)

Total Uninstall 6.4.1

It monitors well the install and it can see the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] and all the subregistries like "6.2.0" and 6.3.4 Portable"

I have closed Total Uninstall, then I launch it, and i pick in the option programs installed "Cyberlink", it can see the key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Cyberlink\PowerDVD14] but only one key so it can not see all the subkeys which are 13 subkeys (i am not sure)

In conclusion:

6.2.0: Monitors and uninstalls very well, it can see under [wow6432Node]

6.3.4 Portable: Monitors very well

Uninstalls wrong because when it analyzes cyberlink in the option of programs installed, it can not see under [wow6432Node]

6.3.4 Repack: Can not see under the [wow6432Node] in the monitoring neither in the uninstalling

6.4.1 Monitors very well, it can see under [wow6432Node]

Uninstalls bad because it can not see under [wow6432Node] when it analyzes cyberlink

After these words, nobody will buy TU for license key and future purposes. I tried myself test with valid license key and confirm that monitoring is absolutely poor. It was Total Uninstall 6.3.4 and the only good think is the Monitoring with snapshots. Installed programs is real terrific. So, nobody will help us. Say goodbye to this software.

Im using 6.3.4 not repack version just installer and 1st fix and info how to block in windows FW that nanoman posted back 20 November 2013 . It works fine . I really dont trust repacks or portables to be working 100% . As far as the crack REPT team done the x64 crack never was fully cracked no ways .If you were testing that. you think no one buys keys just becaused there not leaked ? Keys are alot of money $29.95 for standerd or $39.95 for pro for 1 year of upgrades for one person . martau sells alot of keys thats why he protects his software so dear . I remember back when TU was version 5 most of the masses kept using the cracked build by revenge for years . Now here it is v6 . When it comes to good fixes for this software its always been a game of wait and patience.

Edited by steven36

Keys are alot of money $29.95 for standerd or $39.95 for pro for 1 year of upgrades for one person.

And how much upgrades we have for 1 year? Mostly 5 or 8 versions per year! There is no point for keeping license! So, why nobody share his key?

Keys are alot of money $29.95 for standerd or $39.95 for pro for 1 year of upgrades for one person.

And how much upgrades we have for 1 year? Mostly 5 or 8 versions per year! There is no point for keeping license! So, why nobody share his key?

It will not work without key or with a blacklisted one, will it? That '1 year' is a problem. I would feel a milk cow, if I fell for that.

Edited by Fallon

Software182 will get the key in from malwaretips.com, in 3 days. Hope its utilized in solving the key generations.