"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I thought you know to find IP. But I have one idea which I'm testing now, will report soon.

Cheers ;)

what firewall u use ? like i said earlier with WFC its easier to monitor since it wud throw up notification popup at every instance a program tries to connect to the internet with the program path and the particular IP that it is trying to access, if that's what u wanted to know :unsure:

eagerly waiting for u to share the idea :D

OK, I thought you know to find IP. But I have one idea which I'm testing now, will report soon.

Cheers ;)

whats up mara-

is that "Cheers ;) " your signature or what ?

@Zarko

Something like that, like you would say to somebody "greetings" on the end of the email, I write "Cheers ;)"

@Torres

Success! Success! Success! :showoff: :)

No need to use firewall to block IP's, there is better way. Unfortunately, I won't share it here for the moment, to prevent stealing of my idea. I will discover how I do it after I update box, mara- fix with this method. And to answer your question, I use Eset Smart Security.

Cheers ;)

But I have one idea which I'm testing now, will report soon.

Cheers ;)

Good-luck, mate - more the merrier. F3h9xqz.gif

No need to use firewall to block IP's, there is better way.

Trust you to validate your statement, with action - others have tried making tall claims (with their foot-in-their-big-mouths.) :tehe:

@Zarko

Something like that, like you would say to somebody "greetings" on the end of the email, I write "Cheers ;)"

it's ok, just trolling you to see whats up there :P

where are you from ?

Edit:

ok ok I know the country :naughty: but I'm not sure for the city

others have tried making tall claims (with their foot-in-their-big-mouths.) :tehe:

:lol:

I already tried the new method and so far it looks good. You'll be first to test it. :D

@Zarko

My location is top secret. :D

Cheers ;)

others have tried making tall claims (with their foot-in-their-big-mouths.) :tehe:

:lol:

I already tried the new method and so far it looks good. You'll be first to test it. :D

Cheers ;)

Oh, yes - you can try to beat the firewall method, that is acceptable. 8N3udPP.gif

You can never deny me from beta-testing your releases, that is not permissible. h3uXN07.gif

@ clubhouse

Well, don't know whether it was ego - what we know though; is that it was an off-topic advertisement exhorting the people to not block IPs in a topic dedicated to blocking IPs which was duly dealt with, respectfully (without even having reported the infraction.) :dunno:

Generally, I come down much more harder on those who attempt to sabotage my tutorials - who else knows that better than you, yourself?

Would like to remind our Readers that we have never before stooped down to, comparing our method with other methods - on the contrary we try to promote other methods (gets too lonely - all alone . . . . . . . at the top.) UFbmK6T.gif

Hey, you come down hard on me anytime you like...I should worry :lol: .....One question though, you say "we"....What kind of "we" is this, the Royal "we" or yourself and others?

BTW, people not necessarly agreeing with you, isn't trolling...Its called opinions, like armpits we all have them....For now I will say no more on the IDM who or what is the best debate...However, there will be a point of my choice when I will have something to add....My call as it were :)

Its more like the other way around If you disagree you get trolled , this is why there are less and less visitors in topic . They try to act like I'm dumb but I'm the one who told them about IP blocking with IDM in the 1st place .I already knew about years before it was brought to light here.

So they didn't patient it , Its not exactly rocket science to convent host blocks to ips .

And other ips were gave mostly from other members here.

Another reason is 90% of the time people never get the concept on there own . Most of the time someone has to go in there computer and fix it for them . Unless there very computer savvy. Most every thing posted here already has a fix . Most people are going to chose the fix they can apply easy themselves.

I'm one those people who never ask for help from others . I learn everything I know own my own .. So I want let no one ever have that power over me.

Its more like the other way around If you disagree you get trolled , this is why there are less and less visitors in topic .

kBIeldo.gif . . . . . . . less visitors? 1VjjZ4q.gif

They try to act like I'm dumb

Well, what do you mean by 'try.' CVbAqIc.gif

I'm the one who told them about IP blocking with IDM in the 1st place .I already knew about years before it was brought to light here.

Maybe, you were the one who also put together this tutorial and brought a common meeting ground for all these BrightHeads.

BTW, I knew all about blocking IPs right from the time, the first firewall was invented - so what? :dunno:

So they didn't patient patent it , Its it's not exactly rocket science to convent convert host hosts blocks to ips .

Why didn't you patent it, yourself? :dunno:

BTW, did you try to also patent your spelling (mistakes)? :tehe:

And other ips were gave given mostly from other members here.

That is the first truthful statement, so far - I am proud of all those members who brought success to this topic with their contributions (it belongs to them.) 8N3udPP.gif

Another reason is 90% of the time people never get the concept on there their own . Most of the time someone has to go in there computer and fix it for them .

I am proud of all the Contributors - we do not mind extending assistance to those in need (accept my apologies since you don't seem to like the fact that we assist the folks of this fraternity.)

I affirm that we will continue with this good tradition - regardless of how badly it hurts you. tx38TOr.gif

Unless there they are very computer savvy. Most every thing posted here already has a fix .

We have already made that point abundantly clear at post # 1, under the heading, Caution Note - also reproduced at the following spoiler below for quick reference:--

Caution Note:

This guide is meant for Advanced Users & Intellectuals if you are a n00b, please do not proceed.

Most Mostly, every thing posted here already has a fix . Most people are going to chose choose the fix they can apply easy easily themselves.

Always great to have choices and alternatives - well, power to those people. F3h9xqz.gif

I'm one those people who never ask for help from others . I learn everything I know own on my own .. So I want to let no one to ever have that power over me.

That is because you are the mighty one and only one - also known as . . . . . . . . I, Me and Myself. :notworthy:

FWIW, did you check out the chastity belt, over at eBay - it is said to protect that power? :naughty:

If we keep on discussing as in the recent pages, i m sure we r head turners. :showoff: close to 80,000 views in almost 4 months :coolwink:

@dcs18 i know u r busy but got 10 mins for a session ? its abt IDM.

@ clubhouse

Well, don't know whether it was ego - what we know though; is that it was an off-topic advertisement exhorting the people to not block IPs in a topic dedicated to blocking IPs which was duly dealt with, respectfully (without even having reported the infraction.) :dunno:

Generally, I come down much more harder on those who attempt to sabotage my tutorials - who else knows that better than you, yourself?

Would like to remind our Readers that we have never before stooped down to, comparing our method with other methods - on the contrary we try to promote other methods (gets too lonely - all alone . . . . . . . at the top.) UFbmK6T.gif

Hey, you come down hard on me anytime you like...I should worry :lol: .....One question though, you say "we"....What kind of "we" is this, the Royal "we" or yourself and others?

BTW, people not necessarly agreeing with you, isn't trolling...Its called opinions, like armpits we all have them....For now I will say no more on the IDM who or what is the best debate...However, there will be a point of my choice when I will have something to add....My call as it were :)

Its more like the other way around If you disagree you get trolled , this is why there are less and less visitors in topic . They try to act like I'm dumb but I'm the one who told them about IP blocking with IDM in the 1st place .I already knew about years before it was brought to light here.

So they didn't patient it , Its not exactly rocket science to convent host blocks to ips .

And other ips were gave mostly from other members here.

Another reason is 90% of the time people never get the concept on there own . Most of the time someone has to go in there computer and fix it for them . Unless there very computer savvy. Most every thing posted here already has a fix . Most people are going to chose the fix they can apply easy themselves.

I'm one those people who never ask for help from others . I learn everything I know own my own .. So I want let no one ever have that power over me.

I did know the idea of ip blocking IDM came from you, kudos to you for that...Perhaps you should add that to your sig?

In my humble opinion the best tutorials\solutions on nsane have been those by november-rain, concise, regularly updated...He doesn't insult, he doesn't portray himself as better or less than anyone..A nice sincere, helpful community member.

Those who insist on playing with fire, risk getting getting burned (and scarred) - that is how life greets everybody (humble or otherwise.)

Most learn from past lessons - some come back, begging for more & more. :coolwink:

I like your line of thinking. F3h9xqz.gif

When looking at all of the options under that particular tab - it looks to me, as though they were all meant for PCU (Program Component Updates) which are different from Virus Signature Database Updates.

All that, having been said, please go ahead and try out the same by all means - lemme know if anything need testing, on my end.

wait for 5 mins posting some screenshot

Is this option not applicable to Virus Definition Update as well ?

http://postimg.org/image/h9ipufgpl/

Does not sound like it is - I am saying; let's be optimistic and give that a good shot. F3h9xqz.gif

After persistent testing over a protracted period, can safely conclude that, that option applicable to only PCU (Program Component Updates) - not to Virus signature database updates.

idmresettrial

I think we are here to get IDM be full without paying, there are many ways to get the same thing, so don't waste the time for unnecessary things.

Everyone has their own choice.

:cheers:

Those who insist on playing with fire, risk getting getting burned (and scarred) - that is how life greets everybody (humble or otherwise.)

Most learn from past lessons - some come back, begging for more & more. :coolwink:

Do you have any examples to prove what you state.....Or are you just braying?

I think we are here to get IDM be full without paying, there are many ways to get the same thing, so don't waste the time for unnecessary things.

Simply put, simply true...Its all about working choices :)

Do you have any examples to prove what you state.....Or are you just braying?

Every sample sets an example equal in reaction - but, opposite in direction . . . . . . . . . . . . causing the affected to start praying.

Sir Newton said this, to a braying donkey who asked him the very same question at a global press conference.

Simply put, simply true...Its all about working choices :)

exactly, have ppl been forced to use this method ? :uhuh:

have this method been popularised on alternative choices thread like others have done ? :uhuh:

who has been showing of as being the oh so founder and orginator of this IP method :naughty:

who has been saying the same thing again and again wasting forum space,creating feuds and contibuting nothing :think:

RlW5CMh.gif Glad that good sense finally prevails:--

Always great to have choices and alternatives - well, power to those people.

For once I thought, I was the only badass fuckwit here on this particular thread but by going by the nature of recent comments (from last 2-3 pages), I can solemnly affirm that I was so-so wrong. :tooth:

Please, do not forget to feed the Trolls to keep this already defunct masterpiece thread alive. :thumbsup:

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived