"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Dear dcs18,

So sorry if not related this topic. I trying WB 10.65 but seems not properly patched. Any suggestions..? see screenshot below

Start still old look

2018-11-21_180436.png

2018-11-21_180501.png

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aqua Mail - Email App v1.18.0-1387 Final Stable [Pro]

+ Hide Account list screen so the app opens directly into your Inbox
+ Launcher shortcuts (Android OS 7.1 and higher)
+ Office 365: Support for logging in with Intune (Microsoft Corporate Portal)
+ Improved support for Chrome OS and Samsung DEX
+ Integration with OfficeSuite for opening attachments
+ Fixed notification sound issue with Xiaomi MIUI - now any built-in notification sound works, previously only "default notification sound" would
+ Bug fixes.

On 11/21/2018 at 4:36 PM, sirri said:

Dear dcs18,

So sorry if not related this topic.

No worries, sirri — nothing is off-topic on this thread (technical discussion are always welcomed.)

On 11/21/2018 at 4:36 PM, sirri said:

I trying WB 10.65 but seems not properly patched. Any suggestions..? see screenshot below

Start still old look

2018-11-21_180436.png

2018-11-21_180501.png

Replacements:

WindowBlinds Directory ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock ):—

ShareCode: http://www.mediafire.com
Code: /file/71ud68deusxh4l4/WindowBlinds.rar/file

Windows Directory ( C:\ ):—

Code: /file/cjcb4kku52aoajf/Windows.rar/file

Credits:

The above patched files are not my own work — they were extracted from some patch (I can't remember the name of the reverse engineer — please pardon me.)

AMPED.

@sirri, the above directory (containing patched files) work fine for the 10.65, 10.71 and the latest 10.74 versions, as well — unfortunately, these cannot be replaced when Windows is running.

I replace the directory (containing patched files) while booting from the Windows 8.1 DVD — it might also be possible to perform the replacement using some other live environment such as the Hiren BootCD.

Do post back if you encounter any issue/s. F3h9xqz.gif

27 minutes ago, jayesh30202 said:

@dcs18 bro waiting anxiously for your Windows 10FirewallControl tutorial;)

cool @jayesh30202 so you are also switched to W10FC. In starting it looks very typical to use W10FC, but it's very easy to use
i also faced problems and was very confused but later on everything is good.

i am not an expert but where you have problems?

@dcs18 i am also waiting for your W10FC tutorial;). may be i will learn something new and interesting about this program

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today. :rant:

1 hour ago, nOkialpha said:

i am not an expert but where you have problems?

@dcs18 i am also waiting for your W10FC tutorial;). may be i will learn something new and interesting about this program

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today. :rant:

I wanted to try the idm blocking method which can be attained only by W10FC. Also some of the pros who i follow in the forum say W10FC is far more superior compared to the WFC.  So i decided to switch to W10FC once @dcs18posts his tutorial;)

Lucky Patcher is now v7.5.3

WHAT'S NEW
- Bug to [SHARED-PREFERENCES] fixed;
- New tag [BLOCK HOSTS] for custom patches added;
- Help for custom patches updated;
- Added the ability to write comments in the custom patch file "//";
- Translations updated.

On 6/17/2014 at 2:09 PM, dcs18 said:

Tip # 8:

Those who would like to use my personal File Types can execute a copy-paste of the following sites

*types

53 minutes ago, TrojanK said:
On 6/17/2014 at 2:09 PM, dcs18 said:

Tip # 8:

Those who would like to use my personal File Types can execute a copy-paste of the following sites

*types

. . . . . . corrected. uu0vOfR.gif

Edit:—

Have also updated the list of File Types with one more extension.

Acronis True Image 2019 for Windows

What's new

• Acronis Active Protection can now detect potential cryptomining malware and protect your PC resources and network traffic from unauthorized usage.
  • Improved the Acronis Active Protection Dashboard interface.
  • Introduced the possibility of backing up personal Microsoft Office 365 accounts.
  • Acronis Survival Kit can be created on USB flash drives.
  • Bug fixes and other improvements.

Fixed issues

• Explorer.exe doesn't restart on Windows 7 when Acronis True Image is uninstalled by using the web installer.
  • Mobile backup status on the PC was not updated after successful creation of backup on mobile device.
  • Exclusion page for Clone Disk wizard is not updated according to user selection when multiple folders are selected.
  • Recovering a system file from a Cloud file backup to the original location (USB-flash) finishes with an error, but the file was restored successfully.
  • There is an empty recovery tab of a file backup to Cloud, created on macOS, in Acronis True Image 2019 under Windows.
  • Installation of Acronis True Image 2019 fails if the memory integrity security feature is on.
  • Upload speed is not limited by the option 'Limit upload speed to...' for file backups to Cloud.
  • After "Clone Disk" operation is cancelled, target disks are all greyed out on the second launch of the Clone Disk utility.
  • The user guide link in the start menu always leads to the English version despite the selection of a different location.

Known issues

• Backup comments do not reappear after reinstalling the product for file backups to Cloud.
  • [TI-127741] File recovery to the original location from Acronis Cloud fails if the original file is locked.
  • [TI-115928] After the computer is woken up from the sleep mode, the archiving operation fails. The following message appears: "Write error."
  • [TI-54006] Some files remain on the local PC after archiving if the Internet connection is lost for some time during the archiving operation.
  • [TI-100468] Acronis True Image requests credentials for a mapped public network share during the backup destination selection.

Adobe Photoshop Express:Photo Editor Collage Maker is now v5.6.544 [Premium]

WHAT'S NEW

• Support for Split Tone: Add different colors to the shadows and the highlights of an image to create a surreal effect.
• Bug fixes and enhancements for an heightened experience.

I wanted to try the idm blocking method which can be attained only by W10FC.

ok first cretae a rule for IDM in W10FC menu with zone WEB+FTP

d.PNG.5b72fd9959aefb47504930928f32449e.PNG

now Right Click on IDM then goto Applied Zone

1.PNG.388217bfc995ab148eb11afad460aa1d.PNG

now create a new Rule efgw.PNG.348b029d2733c52b76c6f66443677233.PNG

add Host and IPs 1 by 1

Define Rules

For IPs                                                                                                                                

2.PNG.a27015a7391d82555c31d506095fa94e.PNG

For Host

host.PNG.67443cb837ca5033fb853c5921245ac2.PNG

now click OK then Click On YES

3.PNG.516683b4d9daf43e339bf229a6fc7f00.PNG

If you want to block it system wide then apply above rules to the program Host Process for Windows services(svchost.exe)

@dcs18Are the above steps mentioned by @nOkialphaenough??? And would you still be coming up with your own detailed tutorial for all of us?

Tasker is now v5.6.1b.bf1 [Paid]

WHAT'S NEW
Full changelog: https://tasker.joaoapps.com/changes/nextversion.html
- Tasker and App Factory now target API 26 (Android Oreo).
- Added launcher adaptive icon
- Added Notification Channels for all created notifications (user and system)

Mine is different. :evil:

However, what nOkialpha has posted should work, as well (just ensure you add all the IDM IPs and hostnames to be blocked) — yes, I'll post a tutorial.

1 minute ago, dcs18 said:

Mine is different. :evil:

However, what nOkialpha has posted should work, as well (just ensure you add all the IDM IPs and hostnames to be blocked) — yes, I'll post a tutorial.

Would than wait for your's. Thank you @nOkialphabro for your help;)

31 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

jayesh30202, have you already installed Network/Cloud Edition of Windows 10 Firewall Control? yXZVmpE.gif

Nope i haven't. I am waiting for your tutorial and once it gets posted i would uninstall the WFC from my system.

16 hours ago, dcs18 said:

No worries, sirri — nothing is off-topic on this thread (technical discussion are always welcomed.)

Replacements:

WindowBlinds Directory ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock ):—

Code: /file/71ud68deusxh4l4/WindowBlinds.rar/file

Windows Directory ( C:\ ):—

Code: /file/cjcb4kku52aoajf/Windows.rar/file

Credits:

The above patched files are not my own work — they were extracted from some patch (I can't remember the name of the reverse engineer — please pardon me.)

@sirri, the above directory (containing patched files) work fine for the 10.65, 10.71 and the latest 10.74 versions, as well — unfortunately, these cannot be replaced when Windows is running.

I replace the directory (containing patched files) while booting from the Windows 8.1 DVD — it might also be possible to perform the replacement using some other live environment such as the Hiren BootCD.

Do post back if you encounter any issue/s. F3h9xqz.gif

Just rollback my image after got black screen (missing taskbar /start menu). I think its related WB faulty. Brother, I will postpone use WB but will keep  your patched files for future install WB coz this PC used to my daily works. Anyway, thank you so much :wub:for providing patched files. I will post back if back to install WB.

Plex for Android is now v7.8.0.8024

WHATS NEW
[Mobile] Prevent crash disconnecting from remote player and trying to continue audio playback locally.
[Mobile] Prevent crash casting in-progress audio to a remote player.

PhotoGrid: Video & Pic Collage Maker, Photo Editor v6.87 build 68700005 [Premium]

WHAT'S NEW
Upgrade to enjoy our new feature and materials!
1. Try our new Bokeh feature with one click to make your photos more visually appealing!
2. 3 brand new camera filters available
Cinema brings you back to 1980 films
Black & White creates a high-quality life
Add some vacation vibes into your photos? All you need is Leisure.
3. Several Thanksgiving and Xmas backgrounds, stickers and WOW filters available, come check now!

On 3/8/2018 at 3:31 PM, Undertaker said:

Oh, I use the beta version which is currently the same as stable version but yeah the AG userscripts get the beta updates.

Frankly, don't think the AG nightly is yet at a level to be used even by enthusiasts.

Also haven't you set to receive beta updates in general settings?

Dear Undertaker,

Pl share the complete process to block IDM calling to home via Adgaurd.

Regards.

12 minutes ago, xhartom said:

Dear Undertaker,

Pl share the complete process to block IDM calling to home via Adgaurd.

Regards.

For the link to the AdGuard tutorial, check-out the second post of this thread. ;)

GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Sygic is now v17.4.24 Final

WHAT'S NEW
production version only with fix of purchases. without recompute fixes. next beta will contain there recompute fixes again and more little fixes.

Acronis True Image 2019 Build 14610 WinPE Bootable Media (Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 X64)

FileName: ABPEM.7z / AcronisBootablePEMedia.iso

FileSize: 521 MB / 560 MB

FileType: 7z / ISO

Checksums for iso:

CRC32  : 5ac238bb

MD5     : 182e998a8512ab0363fbe91bc7991f35

SHA1    : 27d8fdca0ae725a83222ace87dfddc3f39f80a85

SHA256: ac6396408950b806d3891e09b5e5b67ea2abe8e8ba1bd952cda8819db8d83f0f

Note: No drivers have been injected!

Download

Site: https://www.mediafire.com

ShareCode: /file/m8e3kz2h8ybn5yi/ABPEM.7z/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/m8e3kz2h8ybn5yi/ABPEM.7z/file https://www.mediafire.com/file/m8e3kz2h8ybn5yi/ABPEM.7z/file

Mirror:

Site: https://uploadfiles.io

ShareCode: /oeroa

:eekout:

BlackPlayer EX is now v20.45 build 318 BETA

WHAT'S NEW

20.45 BETA - November 22
- Added option to show Playlists or Genres on Play Now page, default disabled (tap on top 'PLAY NOW' title to activate this).
- Design update to 'Play Now', 'Recently Added' and 'Search' pages.
- Added 'REVERB' sound effect! Can simulate playing in a room or hall.
- Added 'Next Folder' and 'New Random Album' as 'Auto Add Tracks' mode.
- Added multi Share! Found in all Multi-select and in Folder long press dialog.
- Added Multi-tag edit, available in all Multi-select pages. Only works for 'BlackPlayer Custom Library'.
- The overflow button while Multi-selecting in the main 'TRACKS' list now works again.
- Changing Song Genre was not working for BlackPlayer Custom library, now works.
- Viewing Most played tracks from 'PLAY NOW' page now shows the Play count.
- Opus files are now included in the Scanning, but the Metadata is not read. Playback should work. m4b files now also included
- Text of the bottom navigation are now hidden, can be re-enabled in Interface Settings.
- Added option to change Shuffle mode from Google Auto.
- Translation update.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived