"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adguard is now 2.12.247 RC

WHAT'S NEW

We know it’s unusual for us to push an update directly to release channel, but this time we decided to do so nontheless. What was planned to be a quick hotfix, turned out to be an update that touches on several different issues.

[Fixed] Auto-update check is not performed properly
[Fixed] ENOENT error while exporting a log file
[Fixed] UC browser does not support HTTPS filtering
[Improved] Dnscrypt-proxy has been updated to v2.0.17
[Improved] DnsCrypt servers list has been updated
[Changed] Compatibility fixes

3C All-in-One Toolbox Pro is now v1.9.9.4

WHAT'S NEW
Various bug fixes and improvements (see version history in app for details)

Tasker is now 5.5.1b

WHAT’S NEW

- Added Google Drive Download action with support for downloading individual files or full folders. Demo: https://youtu.be/CELDHo-N1-Y

- Added Google Drive List action
- Support for uploading whole folders in Google Drive Upload action
- Optional access to full Google Drive
- Put Google Drive actions in their own action category
- Block Time option to Turn On action
- Turn On action fix when edge lighting enabled on Samsung

Process Lasso is now 9.0.0.499 Beta

v9.0.0.499 beta – Oct 18 2018

Additional UX work for 64 core processors

SwiftKey Keyboard is now v7.1.6.24 Final

WHAT'S NEW
* You can now type in Spanish (Mexico) 
* We’ve improved the quality of the following languages: English (AU), English (CA), English (UK), English (India), English (US), Indonesian, Limburgish, Chinese (PRC), Chinese (HK), Chinese (TW) & Persian
* Fixed a bug that caused emoticons not to appear in emoji recents panel

MX Player Pro is now v1.10.17

WHAT'S NEW

* Get the most common action done with ease using the new quick shortcuts
* Improved subtitle search and download to handle openSubtitle.org issues
* Use proper error messages on playback failures caused by network issues
* Workaround for android 8.1 redundant rotation
* Fixed issues related to GDPR and license agreement screen
* Fixed Meizu volume control issues
* Fixed NTFS storage issues on some android TVs with Oreo
* Fixed issues on loading some external PGS subtitles

:eekout:

PhotoGrid: Video & Pic Collage Maker, Photo Editor is now v6.82 build 68200006

WHAT'S NEW
- New WOW filter is now available

Adguard Premium is now 2.12.248ƞ

WHAT'S NEW

Nobody likes to roll out a hotfix just a week after the release, but sometimes there’s no other choice. We took this opportunity to not only fix the problem but also to update the CoreLibs filtering engine and make a handful of other useful changes. This is a necessary RC, tomorrow we will pull the trigger on the automatic update.

[Fixed] AdGuard does not restart after auto-pause on older Android devices

Turned out, on some older devices (Android 6 and older) AdGuard didn't restart after the protection got paused automatically (say, on the network state change). This affected a large enough portion of AdGuard users to justify an immediate update.

Other
[Changed] Localizations has been updated
[Fixed] An error occurring during the license activation
[Fixed] Expiring certificate issue on 32-bit Android devices
[Improved] CoreLibs has been upgraded to 1.1.53

BlackPlayer EX is now v20.44 build 310 Final

WHAT'S NEW
20.44 - October 19
- Added 'Fast-forward' and 'Rewind' as possible Extra Notification button, found in Remote settings.
- Added option to Customize number of bottom Navigation bar items, found in Interface Settings.
- Voice Play (Android Auto, Google Now, BlackPlayer Voice Play) now also searches for Playlists. You can speak the Playlists you want to play. Example "Play Favorites". Only works for Custom Audio library.
- 'Flat Folder view' is now default disabled.
- Better Delete message, can now be interrupted while deleting, also shows which Track is currently being deleted. Fixes app freeze while Deleting Albums.
- 'Play Now' Pinned music are now also reset when resetting the Audio library.
- Scanning can now be stopped while scanning, expand the notification to see the 'Cancel' button.
- Better notification message when Importing playlists.
- Default Now Playing background changed to 'Dominate UI'.
- 'Aggressive Scanning' is now default enabled, scans for Audio files more frequent.
- Freeze and crash fixes.
- Updated translations.
- Minor bugfix with 'Dominate UI' could cause wrong colors on Now Playing page.

IP Tools - Network Utilities is now v2.11 [Pro]

What's New
- Note: Privacy Policy Added
- Update app to get accurate IP Info (Minor Bug Fixed)
IP Tools tags: IP Tools - What is my IP, Whois, Network Tools, Network Analyzer, Network Utilities, Ping, LAN Scanner, Port Scanner, DNS Lookup, Port Scanner, IP Calculator, WiFi Analyzer etc.

On 10/18/2018 at 12:09 AM, Recruit said:

My complaint with AdGuard Home is that, ATM . . . . it does not possess the feature whereby applications can be filtered — in other words, one cannot possibly prevent programs such as IDM from calling home until that feature is introduced into AdGuard Home. yXZVmpE.gif

knowledge-Spammer
9 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

My complaint with AdGuard Home is that, ATM . . . . it does not possess the feature whereby applications can be filtered — in other words, one cannot possibly prevent programs such as IDM from calling home until that feature is introduced into AdGuard Home. yXZVmpE.gif

soon more things will be added

maybe u read this i am sure u have  but i post for people who not see

https://adguard.com/en/blog/introducing-adguard-home/

Honestly, I would be lying if I said that we implemented 100% of everything that we wanted. That is why we are calling this version of AdGuard Home "v0.9".

One of the main reasons is that the installation of AdGuard Home is currently not the easiest task for an unprepared user, simplifying it is one of the highest priority tasks as we move forward.

Don't get me wrong, it works perfectly fine in its current state, there's just even more we want to add — and we will, in the official v1.0 release that will be announced before you know it.

But we simply couldn't wait any longer, so meet AdGuard Home 0.9!

Yep, I've already read the complete article — since AdGuard Home is web-based . . . . . wondering how they'll possibly manage to implement application filtering. :dunno:

Greenify is now v4.5.0 build 45000 [Donate]

WHAT'S NEW

NEW: Smart hibernation with media playback detection. (to hibernate apps with inactive playback)
Greenify now detects background sync task of apps.
Improved the accuracy of app analyzer on Android O+.
Much more details for "Working" app state in privileged mode.
Sticky notification of Service Guardian can now be hidden on Android O+.
Simplified new user setup for Android P.

knowledge-Spammer
24 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Yep, I've already read the complete article — since AdGuard Home is web-based . . . . . wondering how they'll possibly manage to implement application filtering. :dunno:

they have some smart people on there team

Truecaller: Caller ID, SMS spam blocking & Dialer is now 10.2.7 [Pro]

WHAT'S NEW

We’ve released Truecaller Chat, our new instant messaging platform for you to help Beta test!

* Report fake links to help the Truecaller Community avoid fake news or scams
* Switch between SMS and free Chat
* Full media support
* New conversation design

15 hours ago, dcs18 said:

I did not have enough time to test it.
For the moment I am happy with Pi-hole.

Wonder if AdGuard Home works with DNSCrypt-Proxy, like Pi-hole.

15 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Well,

My sensation is this feature will based on port filtering , like the most of routers, and won't be something like that we have to Filtered Apps on the desktop app.

Maybe they will concentrate more on these ports:

• Web traffic filtering through 443, 80, 8080
  • Mail filtering through: 995, 993,110,143 and maybe 25, 465, 587 if they will filter the smtp, even if I think they will not have something to do with it.....
  • Also, they can let the user to define ports for other apps., like for e.g uTorrent

Greetings,

;)

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, Jime234 said:

From last 2 days,  youtube is misbehaving with adguard.

After disabling adguard for youtube, it behaves normally.

yes i have seen i was going to post about it but  sometimes its fine  for me i use a older patched version i was think maybe i need to update to newer version  what version u use

edit it seems  maybe this if u block it sometime make  page no load   youtube.com###alert-message

5 minutes ago, knowledge said:

yes i have seen i was going to post about it but  sometimes its fine  for me i use a older patched version i was think maybe i need to update to newer version  what version u use

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/8590609/GFDIQUWEFGOIUQW.rar.html

knowledge-Spammer
4 minutes ago, DonyMach1 said:

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode: /files/8590609/GFDIQUWEFGOIUQW.rar.html

thanks u my friend but i just use my own fix  for adguard

but i think the problems with utube sometime is filters maybe  ill need to test older version and newer version

have u guys had problems with utube i mean sometime the page not load  i have seen for days now  but not sure y it happen for maybe utube added somethink

Greenify is now v4.5.1 build 45100 [Donate]

WHAT'S NEW

App Analyzer now partially supports apps in Island.
Devices with 2G or less memory are treated specially in App Analyzer with more suggestions.
According to the policy of Play Store, Greenify no longer support compatibility mode on Android O+. As a result, the feature "Don't Remove Notification" will not work any more. Don't worry, Greenify provides a Nevolution plug-in for the same purpose with even better experience and efficiency.
Fixed non-root hibernation for apps in Island.

3 hours ago, knowledge said:
4 hours ago, Jime234 said:

From last 2 days,  youtube is misbehaving with adguard.

After disabling adguard for youtube, it behaves normally.

edit it seems  maybe this if u block it sometime make  page no load   youtube.com###alert-message

No issue here whatsoever with YouTube — I'm running the latest 6.4.1739.4753 (never had an issue with any of the previous versions of AdGuard, either.)

However, I'm not using even a single subscription list — each of my rules are 100% custom-made.

Adobe Photoshop Express:Photo Editor Collage Maker is now v5.4.527 [Premium]

WHAT'S NEW

• Improved Auto Enhance: Auto Enhance has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, the new Auto Enhance creates a better photo by analyzing your photo and comparing to tens of thousands of professionally edited photos to create a beautiful, pleasing image.
• Camera profile support: Support for new Camera profiles added.
• Bug fixes and enhancements for a better experience.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived