dickmaster

I have been looking for Modern Combat 5 Blackout but no luck getting a working version, i tested v1.0.1d but it says "please download latest version" and the link take me to playstore.

Anyone can help out?

Thanks.

Edit: problem solved, the files needed to be placed in android/data not obb.

Edited by dickmaster

mlauzon

Would really like to get my hands on Warhammer 40,000: Carnage.

Jobe

Xx_RUFUv.jpg

As featured in TegraZone and with over 50 Game of the Year Awards and a the highest MetaCritic score of any PC game!

g_WYn_PUQCs_9bq_Kq_Go0_O2m0jt6_Z1_Q6ixd_

Half-Life 2

As featured in TegraZone and with over 50 Game of the Year Awards and a the highest MetaCritic score of any PC game, Half-Life 2 is one of the most celebrated and best selling games of all time.

Winner of multiple Game of the Decade Awards, Half-Life 2 offers a startling level of realism and responsiveness, opening the door to a world where the player’s presence affects everything around him, from the physical environments to the behaviors – even the emotions – of both friends and enemies.

The player again picks up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, who finds himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling.

Features:

Digital Actors: Experience the most sophisticated in-game characters ever witnessed.
Advanced AI: Friends and foes assess threats and fashion weapons from what is at hand.
Stunning Graphics: Incredibly realistic environments and special effects.
Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy.

Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.

What's new in this version : (Updated : Nov 14, 2014)

Android L support

Required Android O/S : 4.3+ Tegra 4

GQfmm_St_JLOZMJEKUs_TZ2_Q8_ASLn_Fq0v_MV2

2_NT_5_WHc_M1_Qrugw_GDHauz_E0_JYynchhb5_

GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nvidia.valvesoftware.halflife2

ONLY 18MB !!!!

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4ccbi681vbdkc5/Half-Life%202%20v31%20apkmania.com.rar?dl=0

Jobe

%CE%9A%CE%B1%CF%84%CE%B1%CE%B3%CF%81%CE%

In Monument Valley you will manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world.
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.

Product Features
BEAUTIFUL
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.

EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.

SOUND
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Product Description
In Monument Valley you will manipulate impossible architecture and guide a silent princess through a stunningly beautiful world.

Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.

Application Permissions:
Allows sending in-app billing requests and managing in-app billing transactions
Open network sockets
Write to external storage
Access information about networks
PowerManager WakeLocks to ke

What's new in this version:2.0.1
"Forgotten Shores": Eight new chapters of adventure and illusion available now as a separate purchase.

1wq5E3.png

Required Android O/S:2.3.3+
Updated:19 Nov 2014

Amazon Store:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KA7JIII

Download:Big Filesize 200MB

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105510402/Monument%20Valley%20All%20Levels%20Unlocked%20v2.0.1.rar

Jobe

Zg5_Doco.jpg

Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and devastating drones straight from the Call of Duty franchise in this 3D combat strategy game!

Call of Duty®: Heroes
Customize your base and train elite forces to dominate your enemies in fierce battles featuring fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks, like the first-person chopper gunner.

Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies. Take direct control of heroes such as Price, Soap, and Harper, wreaking havoc with game-changing Killstreaks. Create deadly alliances with your friends, competing for in-game rewards.

Features:

Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.

Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.

Required Android O/S : 2.3.3+

HOW TO PLAY:

Code: Select all
1. Instal the APK.

2. Copy The com.activision.callofduty.heroes To SDcard/Android/OBB

3.Enjoy :)

Vndmn_U9_Jqp_Ckr_S0vk_Y1gh_BVh_TGS14e_Vv

So_Ct_DFz_OO8_Vb_QY7f_HX6_Hfr_MGNX2q_U81

N9_Yr88_Qg_EVX1_Ngzel_Ew8_RCt_Eo_GIR1zw2

d_Sk_G0_HNd_YUMg8v_UCKQILGBe_Any_Ai_Yl_Y

4b5_Th5_SEe_NCQk_Z0o_P0c4yihs1y_LWXXe_XR

Download: 80.9MB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cw488vckepbvlp2/cod.rar?dl=0

Ghost RideR
APK Permission Remover (Pro)
Description
APK Permission Remover is a super tool that lets you can remove permissions of APK files before installation (ROOT is NOT needed). If you are concerning about sensitive permissions like automatically startup, sending SMS, reading contact data, you could use this tool to remove it before installation.
Compare to the free version, it has no ad, and provides an extra function that let us can remove sections in the manifest.
Cracked App Link - http://pastebin.com/Wy3h5P1N

iih1

Hello, it´s possible to have this: Weed Farmer Overgrown full?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.code4mobile.android.weedfarmerovergrown ;) thank´s914mrx

Use this APK Downloader

Copied / Pasted the links to the Field

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.code4mobile.android.weedfarmerovergrown

You're Done

PS: Not tested. version 1.51

Try this Links Indian Servers

http://tinyurl.com/lv9kfg6

Edited by iih1

Laryy
Need for Speed™ No Limits v1.0.19 (All Devices)

V39C4mS.jpg

Requirements: 4.0.3 +

Overview: Get supercharged with adrenaline in the newest white-knuckle edition of the Need for Speed series. Tune your car with limitless options and rule the streets in the ultimate fight for street-racing supremacy.

You may restrict in-app purchases using your device settings.

YOUR CAR

Collect real-world cars and use the most advanced customization system on mobile to build your dream machine and dominate the competition. Make your ride stand out with over 250 million combinations of parts, including the latest licensed body kits from Rocket Bunny, Mad Mike, and Vaughn Gittin Jr.

YOUR STREETS

Slam your car into gear, hit the nitrous, and drift your way through rush-hour traffic to leave rival racers in the dust. Prove your worth by defeating the toughest crews in Time Trial, Car Delivery, and Duel modes.

Do you have what it takes to build the ultimate street machine and rule Blackridge?

This app has no advertisements

1. APK :

Adreno - 14.3 MB

Mali - 14.7 MB

PowerVR - 14.7 MB

Tegra - 14.7 MB

2. SD DATA ( sdcard/android/obb/ ) :

Adreno - 564.9 MB

Mali.zip - 583.3 MB

PowerVR - 568.9 MB

Tegra - 566.8 MB

Edited by Laryy

hobbykiosk
V39C4mS.jpg
Overview: Get supercharged with adrenaline in the newest white-knuckle edition of the Need for Speed series. Tune your car with limitless options and rule the streets in the ultimate fight for street-racing supremacy.
YOUR CAR
Collect real-world cars and use the most advanced customization system on mobile to build your dream machine and dominate the competition. Make your ride stand out with over 250 million combinations of parts, including the latest licensed body kits from Rocket Bunny, Mad Mike, and Vaughn Gittin Jr.
YOUR STREETS
Slam your car into gear, hit the nitrous, and drift your way through rush-hour traffic to leave rival racers in the dust. Prove your worth by defeating the toughest crews in Time Trial, Car Delivery, and Duel modes.
Do you have what it takes to build the ultimate street machine and rule Blackridge?
1. APK :
Adreno - 14.3 MB
Mali - 14.7 MB
PowerVR - 14.7 MB
Tegra - 14.7 MB
Adreno - 564.9 MB
Mali.zip - 583.3 MB
PowerVR - 568.9 MB
Tegra - 566.8 MB

is it in english ? :rolleyes:

Laryy

V39C4mS.jpg
YOUR CAR
YOUR STREETS
1. APK :
Adreno - 14.3 MB
Mali - 14.7 MB
PowerVR - 14.7 MB
Tegra - 14.7 MB
Adreno - 564.9 MB
Mali.zip - 583.3 MB
PowerVR - 568.9 MB
Tegra - 566.8 MB

is it in english ? :rolleyes:

As I have known, the latest versions weren't in english !
I have not too much time to spend with this, but I will try to install and then I will post here if it is in english, or not.

blazeblaze456

Please consider providing high end games like Dead Trigger 2, Riptide GP2, Gangster Vegas, Real Racing 3

HandyPAF
strumz

Hi, Im not sure if this is the right thread for my Qs. (let me know please)

Is anyone successfully using Android apps on their windows 7 PC.

I noticed some like Genymotion or Andyroid. Any suggestions what's best?

johnadams

HandyPAF

Wow didn't there were so many place from where i could download app besides play store. Are these sites safe?

Safety is your call. Any site such as those can be dangerous because anyone can post those downloads. I'll post more reliable sites soon.

Edit: Here's the sites I check and trust

AppCake

AppCake Forums

ApkOne

ApkLover

ApkMirror

Apkmos

Apk Forum (Apps)

Apk Forum (Games)

Android-Zone Forum (Apps)

Android-Zone Forum (Games)

Edited by PocketAppZ

PistalPete

Facility 47 v1.0.1 Apk | 30 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 2.3 and up|

All that surrounds you is a letter and a bottle of pills, and no sign of how long you have been here or why!

Facility 47

Game Review:

You wake up alone and freezing in an icy cell. You try the cell door but it’s locked, it seems that you are stuck with no apparent escape.

Escape from this room and you will begin a journey through an isolated research facility in the freezing depths of the Antarctic, solving exciting puzzles as you go and unlocking new locations around the Facility. As you explore, you can search for clues that will help you uncover and piece together the mysterious history of Facility 47 and how exactly you came to be there!

Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inertiasoftware.facility47

Download

http://www99.zippyshare.com/v/5lI2zh3p/file.html

lukerichards

On 11/25/2015 at 0:48 AM, PocketAppZ said:

Safety is your call. Any site such as those can be dangerous because anyone can post those downloads. I'll post more reliable sites soon.

Edit: Here's the sites I check and trust

AppCake

AppCake Forums

ApkOne

ApkLover

ApkMirror

Apkmos

Apk Forum (Apps)

Apk Forum (Games)

Android-Zone Forum (Apps)

Android-Zone Forum (Games)

Hey PocketAppz,

I use/check and trust apkmonk.com and alldownloadapk.com ...

Would you know any reason otherwise. Thanks for the list and advise :D

Cheers!

lukerichards
2 minutes ago, lukerichards said:

Hey PocketAppz,

Cheers!

On 11/25/2015 at 0:38 AM, johnadams said:

Wow didn't there were so many place from where i could download app besides play store. Are these sites safe?

Well some apps are only available in playstores in specific regions. Even though the app may be free or there is no legal restriction.

It is some funny marketing thing some of the big companies try...Cortana was available only in US and China (sorry had to use a non-game example :P ...this was in the news two weeks ago.

HandyPAF
4 hours ago, lukerichards said:

Hey PocketAppz,

Cheers!

I can't speak for those sites because I don't regularly use them. Actually, I've never used either one.

With so many places out there to get APK files, it's better to stick with just a couple good ones.

AppCake, ApkForum and Android-Zone are the three I rely on.

Dce3480

FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper APK + OBB

Edited by fl0ppyd1scours3