Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cerberus

XBMC-Kodi Third Party Addon Pack for Windows

Cerberus

Support has ended. Have a nice day. :)

Cerberus

Site working again. Just checked all three links and they all download now. Try again. ;)

donkey-girl

Site working again. Just checked all three links and they all download now. Try again. ;)

Just push F5/refresh the page one ore two times and all is good Again :)

Cerberus

Updated first post with a few changes in both packs but kept version number the same since no major change has taken place.

Update: New packs coming soon (maybe by tomorrow if I have the time)....here is change log so far.

Change log:
-Added QWERTY keyboard layout on all skins instead of original ABCDEF keyboard layout.
-No more popup about mismatched dependencies in XBMC 13.0
-Updated PreInstallCleanup.cmd file to v2.0 (you Must run this cmd file before installing the addon pack to ensure QWERTY keyboard layout).
-Corrected one memory leak mentioned in log file.
-Updated all addons as of 5.9.2014

24xdt11.png

Cerberus

Updated packs in first post...see change log. ;)

You MUST now run the PreInstallCleanup_v2.0.cmd even if a fresh install of XBMC has been done to ensure QWERTY keyboard layout on skins.

Cerberus

Updated first post with new versions...see change log for details.

Updated the 13.0 addon pack with navi-x fix, sorry. Kept same version number.

Cerberus

This is for XBMC 13.0 Third Party Addon Pack v1.0.6 only (not for XBMC 12.3).

IceFilms video addon can not update metadata for the new 1Channel addon is on the same server and that server is getting hit hard. I manually downloaded the metadata for IceFilms and below is instructions on how to fix this temp. problem. ;)

Replace script.module.metahandler folder at C:\Users\"Your User Name Here"\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.module.metahandler with the one I uploaded to replace the original.

http://www.firedrive.com/file/1DDAEDA16BAF4A48

Cerberus

XBMC Addon Packs for 12.3 and 13.0 have been updated. See change log for details.

Cerberus

Updated XBMC 13.x Third Party Addon Pack to v1.1.0 for Windows plus added new XBMC 13.1 RC1 link with change log. Enjoy! :)

Update: Multi language support is coming to next packs....English, Spanish and French are supported so far. Will add more as I go along. Script auto. finds your os language and if unsupported will default to English language. Also reduced time of installation by 30% compaired to the old way of doing the installation. Script fully works with no error's. Has a new look and feel to it as well. Credits given to beta testers and translators. :) Uploading now...13.x will be available in 3 hours (slow upload rate). 12.3 will be uploaded tomorrow sometime.

Cerberus

Both packs have been fixed and posted. Keyboard layout corrected also. Have fun streaming! :)

Cerberus

XBMC 13.x Third Party Addon Pack v1.1.5 Updated for Windows...updated in first post.

Change log:

-Same version number, I'm lazy today.
-Removed one video addon that is listed as broken.
-Updated C64 video addon not to show mismatched dependencies.
-Addons updated to date 5.31.2014

Son-of-Sam

this i Like.............so thanks for the up........

in love combining this with......

R7light--7-64 custom.....explorerframe "animation".......bad asss imageres.dll pack and this.....will just be the icing on top.....peace bro.

mod it if you got it!

Cerberus

Added record/download button to playback button options on confluence skin (uploading new packs now)...

Update: Addon Pack for 13.x and 12.3 posted (got a message from my friend and he said it is working great).

51y1yv.png

Cerberus

Update both packs and posted links in first post. Also included link for 13.1 gotham setup. Enjoy! :)

Cerberus

Since everyone wants to bitch at me...I have removed this pack and will keep it for myself. People really should bitch to xbmc for I do NOT work for them!

onur_myth

Since everyone wants to bitch at me...I have removed this pack and will keep it for myself. People really should bitch to xbmc for I do NOT work for them!

Wow. It's really sad news. It's been great having it regularly updated. In fact, your thread is one of the very rare ones I come here and visit on a daily basis. Totally respect your call obviously. Just wanted to let you know there're so many like me that appreciate this huge work. Thanks again, Cerberus.

donkey-girl

Its really sad to see egoistic people all time do spoil anothers interest to help other members with a good program and other, Deep respect for you and your great Work with XBMC Addon pack Cerberus :)

Alistair

Cerberus, thanks for such a useful program. All the best

breachinbleach

Cerberus you did great work and a good job. I appreciated it ,and don't know why idiots were complaining or bitching . Hope you change your mind later on and come back. Thks for your work.

PistalPete

Cerberus, respect. It's sad that some lame ass can't take the time to sort through his\her own problems and that they find it easier to bitch at you. Your loss will be sorely missed. Hope you can reconsider and share your talents with us again. Just ignore the lame asses.

sieveis

Cerberus, I just have to say the same as all the other people that have benefited from your skills and time. Thank you for all you have done and I'm sorry that there is a minority of people who do not know a good thing when they see it. All the best in whatever you decide to do next ;)