Need your advice, suggestions, coments: upgrading my computer specs

sanjoa

It's all up to you. If you have made up your mind for AMD it's better to go with it.

Good Luck!

• Replies 119
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just waiting the comments regarding the PSU. And I have to earn the money.

Why wait? If you have decided to go with AMD, you have to get a 800 watt PSU, won't you? For SMPS aka PSU, I trust Corsair. They are costly than others but does heavy duty reliably.

Get a better GPU. Go for a R7 260x ..better than the one you mentioned . I use it for gaming .Else you could cascade 2 R7 250's if it supports crossfire.

Is that a modular and not modular PSU?

Get a better GPU. Go for a R7 260x ..better than the one you mentioned . I use it for gaming .Else you could cascade 2 R7 250's if it supports crossfire.

I'm going for a R7 260 OC.

Good choice ! The R7 260 is much better as it has a higher clock frequency and memory bandwidth .

Why do you need such a high wattage PSU? I'm currently using a 650w Thermaltake on a GTX 780 Ti with a 4770 k @ 4.5 Ghz. Just wondering...

Why do you need such a high wattage PSU? I'm currently using a 650w Thermaltake on a GTX 780 Ti with a 4770 k @ 4.5 Ghz. Just wondering...

For AMD processor

For AMD processor

Well the 850w PSU will do fine... Are you planning to OC the CPU? If you are just give it a little bump to 4.2 - 4.4 Ghz, keep in mind the stock cooler is crap...

For AMD processor

Well the 850w PSU will do fine... Are you planning to OC the CPU? If you are just give it a little bump to 4.2 - 4.4 Ghz, keep in mind the stock cooler is crap...

I'm not thinking on doing OC right now

Well then you have no worries... Holla at me when you build that beast, also include some pics bro...

Well then you have no worries... Holla at me when you build that beast, also include some pics bro...

Case looks cool...

• 5 months later...

I already have bought the case, the PSU, the RAM memory, and processor. Pics will be uploaded soon. Now I'm buying the video card.

So you'll like to get hacked and your gf nude pics be stolen and published all over internet :troll: :rofl:

The net would crash if I released nude pics of myself.

:wtf: :Wtf: :why:

Archived