Need your advice, suggestions, coments: upgrading my computer specs

sanjoa

Hahaha. I wasn't asking about you salary. So, 20k arg. bucks is your maximum budget for your future rig? Okay. Wait a couple of days and we will tell you the best.

The following week I'm buying the HDD.

• Replies 119
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to double check. Is 20000 arg dollar equals 2500 USD? If yes, then you can have a killer rig at that price.

Just to double check. Is 20000 arg dollar equals 2500 USD? If yes, then you can have a killer rig at that price.

Approximately, yes.

I find that purchasing online does prove quite economical - you do end up saving a substantial amount. ^_^

I find that purchasing online does prove quite economical - you do end up saving a substantial amount. ^_^

I always buy online

guys do you know or have heard about a japanese brand called AMWood? I've seen an atractive 5.1 audio system on wooden speakers I intend to buy.

Go for JBL instead.

Those cost ~12000$ :o . The others ~1500$

http://i.imgur.com/oAYbAFZ.jpg

In that pic you can see my budget with the things I'm planning to buy.

(AMD and INTEL computer budget comparision)

The Intel config says it's a i5 but which one, that's not specified. And about the GPU, it's a 1GB GDDR5 right. So if you wanna play demanding games like COD - Ghosts, it asks for minimum of 1.5 GB GPU. So better to have a 2GB GPU, IMO.

http://i.imgur.com/oAYbAFZ.jpg

In that pic you can see my budget with the things I'm planning to buy.

(AMD and INTEL computer budget comparision)

The Intel config says it's a i5 but which one, that's not specified. And about the GPU, it's a 1GB GDDR5 right. So if you wanna play demanding games like COD - Ghosts, it asks for minimum of 1.5 GB GPU. So better to have a 2GB GPU, IMO.

:sorry: I forgot that. Intel I5 4670k 4th generation Haswell. Also I'll doing some virtual OS installations on VMWare (XP, Ubuntu or some linux distro and Chrome OS) for testing purposes.

Well, that's a unlocked i5 and is very good.

I'm worried about the GPU. 1GB is good but not enough for some modern games to run smooth.

@sanjoa, It's damn necessary to know the budget. Tell us your maximum budget for the assembly and we will find the best for you. I have completed assembling first desktop of my life. It's for my friend. Here's the config:

The assembly is done under 19k Indian bucks.

No SSD ?!

Why ?! :huh:

@sanjoa, It's damn necessary to know the budget. Tell us your maximum budget for the assembly and we will find the best for you. I have completed assembling first desktop of my life. It's for my friend. Here's the config:

The assembly is done under 19k Indian bucks.

No SSD ?!

Why ?! :huh:

That guys wanted the best within the least price, that's why.

Hello ❧❤ pr!celess be@uty ❤❧ :)

Back here, the SSDs and the 8 GB single RAM stick are still unaffordable - maybe, they should get more economical in the days to come.

@dcs18 "thinks" a lot on psyko :naughty: :P :P

why do you all need an SSD? they do not last as a common hdd and they're so delicate.

Well, that's a unlocked i5 and is very good.

I'm worried about the GPU. 1GB is good but not enough for some modern games to run smooth.

A 2GB DDR5 video card cost twice.

Archived