NOD32 Problem :\

Guest DarkNirvana

Guest DarkNirvana

Ok So we have 2 computers. Mine and my sister's I used this site to download NOD32 and then apply the fix. It works perfectly on this computer and it works on hers too, but whenever I boot her computer it says

"The current threat definitions are out of date" and I already updated them, when I check for updates it says I have the latest version... WTF!? And I uninstalled and reinstalled but I get the same problem..

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok So we have 2 computers. Mine and my sister's I used this site to download NOD32 and then apply the fix. It works perfectly on this computer and it works on hers too, but whenever I boot her computer it says

"The current threat definitions are out of date" and I already updated them, when I check for updates it says I have the latest version... WTF!? And I uninstalled and reinstalled but I get the same problem..

its probably an anomily caused by the FIX.

nah, the fix only changes 1 value, the trial days, and adds 3 keys to your schedular. it doesn't mess with the regular settings at all, it's probably just a problem with nod32 and the environment on your sister's computer :wub:

Archived