Internet Download Manager 6.19 Build 7

anuraag

Older patch by REIS 's working fine! :)

Win 8.1.1 doesn't allow me to run it!

it worked over here [ W8.1 with update ]

Yep! retried and just worked fine!, really weird that before I got a pop up telling me that windows can't open this kind of files for security reasons!, too bad that I have no proof :P

NB: Can you try to apply unReal patch? cause I get bluescreen when running it! (I already know it doesn't work anymore from topic replies ) + can you tell me if cFosspeed works fine with you because I get bluescreen after installing it!, I installed Win 8.1.1 since 3 days so you know I'm still a newbie ^_^

Edited by mazigh

• Replies 165
  • Views 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• iih1

• jofre

• Lionel

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or this new IDM takes too much CPU Resource ? :s

This mine, Idon't know it's also takes too much cpu resources..IDM patch by Maherz

idmres.png

is this buggy or its just me ?

Indeed!, it seems to be buggy, it doesn't automatically download sometimes + look at what I get in Youtube when clicking download!

535703d31e292.png

Guys if you just use the host method like others have explained..Done and dusted ;)

Indeed!, it seems to be buggy, it doesn't automatically download sometimes + look at what I get in Youtube when clicking download!

Can you post only that link which you uploaded as a screenshot.

If any One Is having Problems [it could be idm itself the problem or the cracks out there need to be revised again ]

for me i will Just Stick to 6.19 b6 & Wait for New Release from idm & Activation from scene release usually BRD

it's better than having this useless analysis :lol:

Edited by nanoman

Supremo Phantom

Patch IOTA + Patch UNREAL :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .................................... http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- ............................................................................ /files/OBYIATKO/6.19.build7__patches.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

both the patches are identical... i wonder who released first and who copied :D

it certainly is the most simple, small and effective solution so far. thanks Jofre for sharing both the releases :)

Supremo Phantom

Internet Download Manager 6.19 Build 7 [CLEAN] by Maher's

This is not a duplicate, cracking method completely different = SUPER CLEAN PATCH BY MAHERZ!

See when you run it, first time directly Fixed a problem with not clickable download panel in Google Chrome version 34 and above

Download:

RapidGator

http://rapidgator.net/file/724d8bc28d6b08f6681021676e44ae7b/IDM.6.19.Build.7-Maherz.softarchive.net.rar.html

Uploaded

http://bannedhost.net/file/csih03hw/IDM.6.19.Build.7-Maherz.softarchive.net.rar

Turbobit

http://turbobit.net/wvxflfi3jsc8/IDM.6.19.Build.7-Maherz.softarchive.net.rar.html

this is just pre-patched files ... replace and use method.

Which method have you guys employed - the hosts method or some crack?

No such issue, here as reported by all of you - check out the same download link (no CPU hogging, either - using the hosts method):--

viLwU0Z.png

Edited by dcs18

Supremo Phantom

535703d31e292.png

this is normal behavior for IDM.. basically it is giving you a choice to download audio and video separately ... probably this particular youtube video format has separate audio and video streaming so it is showing like that.

software182

Lemme know if you guys wanna compare notes on CPU hogging, too - screenshot to screenshot. 8)

I don't download anything, take a look below here. BTW i'm using the patch from REiS

Untitled.png

Using Hosts method..check the CPU usage even when downloading through IDM..

Sshot_3.jpg

Lemme know if you guys wanna compare notes on CPU hogging, too - screenshot to screenshot. 8)

I don't download anything, take a look below here. BTW i'm using the patch from REiS

Untitled.png

i m using the manual method patch from here, no problems of ny sorts and here's the screenshot:

ZHDOp7z.jpg

and this is while downloading:

OiCFYzx.jpg

Untitled.png

Here's mine - using the cleaner hosts method:--

4AnvlEC.png

Edited by dcs18

Untitled.png

Here's mine - using the cleaner hosts method:--

4AnvlEC.png

u used the wrong spoiler in first place it should be without backslash :P

ah corrected it :duh:

Edited by rkkdjb

software182

i m using the manual method patch from here, no problems of ny sorts and here's the screenshot:

ZHDOp7z.jpg

and this is while downloading:

OiCFYzx.jpg

i'll try it now

Important point to be noted - if your IDMan.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe) has lost it's original Digital Signature due to patching, replacing or some other kind of fixing, your AntiVirus and/or security system is going to scan each & every byte of your download causing CPU hogging and/or even biting off the download (most likely just when your download status has reached 99%.)

Imagine the frustration of a failed attempt to download a 3 GB+ ISO (Windows) - all thanks due to a cracked IDM despite the easy availability of a cleaner fix. :doh:

Edited by dcs18

@Lionel

try the Fix.exe of IDMAN.exe (IDMAN.exe already Patch) not patch by patcher. and see what the result?

I use the host method, should i change ?

@Lionel

try the Fix.exe of IDMAN.exe (IDMAN.exe already Patch) not patch by patcher. and see what the result?

I use the host method, should i change ?

Yeah...last time / now, I try hosts method like Roger D..

and just put one line on hosts file don't forget to make read only your Hosts file see below..if possible check edit and save by hostsman 4.3.1

#------------------hosts file

127.0.0.1 registeridm.com

------------------------------------

Edited by iih1

Internet Download Manager 6.19 Build 7 [CLEAN] by Maher's

This is not a duplicate, cracking method completely different = SUPER CLEAN PATCH BY MAHERZ!

See when you run it, first time directly Fixed a problem with not clickable download panel in Google Chrome version 34 and above

Download:

RapidGator

http://rapidgator.net/file/724d8bc28d6b08f6681021676e44ae7b/IDM.6.19.Build.7-Maherz.softarchive.net.rar.html

Uploaded

http://bannedhost.net/file/csih03hw/IDM.6.19.Build.7-Maherz.softarchive.net.rar

Turbobit

http://turbobit.net/wvxflfi3jsc8/IDM.6.19.Build.7-Maherz.softarchive.net.rar.html

this is just pre-patched files ... replace and use method.

I get so,,Sir from Maherz blog... :D

Ok i remove this

127.0.0.1 tonec.com
127.0.0.1 www.tonec.com
127.0.0.1 www.registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 secure.registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 secure.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com

and replace by the line you wrote, let's see, thanks

@Lionel its really up to you choose whatever you are comfortable with and if it works why change

Ok i remove this

127.0.0.1 tonec.com

127.0.0.1 www.tonec.com

127.0.0.1 www.registeridm.com

127.0.0.1 secure.registeridm.com

127.0.0.1 internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 www.internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 secure.internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 mirror.internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com

127.0.0.1 mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com

and replace by the line you wrote, let's see, thanks

you're no need to remove just put (#) -----> example #127.0.0.1 mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com

I found 127.0.0.1 registeridm.com by comodo Firewall they block registeridm.com, then I'm Know

this server is activation/register server of IDM... with this you can check Updates and go to IDM homepage

within your IDM.....and no patch ...just put any name..email and fake serial that's it..

Once again Don't forget to make READ ONLY your Hosts file! (edited)

Edited by iih1