Operation underway to end separatist grip: Ukraine

Matt

Alex Cross

" But we found out on the hard way that the "freedom" we got, wasn't what we expected."

What did you expect can you be more explicit???

• Replies 78
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• flitox

• gipsy

• AlexCross

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you what I didn't expect, to make the list shorter :))

The industry in every domain fell, so the economy followed it, all the factories were disassembled and closed, ~60% of the population became unemployed, our fleet was sold, so there you go, the country was disarmed, the country's natural resources are sold, we get only 6% of what we have, and we buy them from other countries with 10 times more money than we got from what we sold, so there you go, only a small list of what our "freedom" means now.

Over all these, we bought from americans their used aircrafts, with tons of money, that passed their time years ago, no country uses these types of aircrafts anymore... but Romania does, and for some reason, USA is bulding a shield in Romania :)), so we should expect some missiles flying over us soon enough.

So here you go Ukraine, you can see your future just looking over the border :))

Edited by AlexCross

So you were better off in communism and dictatorship, that's what you're saying...

So you were better off in communism and dictatorship, that's what you're saying...

Communism is a word that exists only in history books nowadays, we were better when we were close(in terms of diplomacy) with the Slavic countries.

Edited by AlexCross

You sound like a politician with no straight answers, typical of all social resentment instituted by the dictatorship that prevailed in your country for more than 30 years.

AlexCross

"EU/USA will never take the win in the Ukraine, that's Slavic territory, they won't have to deal only with Russia. If somehow Ukraine breaks from that zone, it will be its doom, all their alliances will break at that point, the economy will sink the country in just few months, and then, when they see what's on the other side, those who wanted their "freedom", will go running to Russia, willingly."

And you know this for a fact because you are Romanian and lived under the terror of a dictatorship over 30 years under the influence of the old USSR. That makes an expert

I'm sorry to correct you but Romania is a member of the EU for quite some time. Romania is out of the dictatorship since 1989. But we found out on the hard way that the "freedom" we got, wasn't what we expected. USSR has nothing to do with Russia nowadays, don't know why people are making these comparisons.

putin has said he want to take russian back to the glory days of the old ussr..he is well on his way as his detractors all get imprisoned or disappear...plain to see you are very young or you would not be saying romania was in good condition under the thumb of soviet russia puppet masters... nor was ANY other country for that matter including the USSR itself

putin has said he want to take russian back to the glory days of the old ussr..he is well on his way as his detractors all get imprisoned or disappear...plain to see you are very young or you would not be saying romania was in good condition under the thumb of soviet russia puppet masters... nor was ANY other country for that matter including the USSR itself

It depends on what you understand by it, will Russia have the glory of the old days? Probably yes, I don't see what or who can stop it, it is a good thing or a bad thing? Well, it's a good thing of course, it doesn't mean that he'll use the old methods or anything like it, as I said, I don't know why people are using words that only exists in the history books. It's the president's duty to bring glory to his country, Isn't it?

Germany has a stained past as well, but I don't see anyone talking about it, because that is how it is supposed to be, it's something from the past, that exists in the history books and will stay there. If Germany will rise again, it doesn't imply that will use the same methods as you know from the history books.

Edited by AlexCross

he just don't see limits anymore( I worry about his psychical health last time). it's mean "I'll do what I wanna & where I wanna do & fck u if u r disagree".

but human history know more powerfull dictators than putin who made fatal decision .let's see.eastern Ukraine is not a Crimea,belive me.I livin' here.

Edited by gipsy

It depends on what you understand by it, will Russia have the glory of the old days, probably yes, I don't see what or who can stop it, it is a good thing or a bad thing? Well, it's a good thing of course, it doesn't mean that he'll use the old methods or anything like it, as I said, I don't know why people are using words that only exists in the history books. Is the president'sduty , to bring glory to his country? Isn't it?

but at the cost of another countries freedom...or the freedom of their own people..you are playing games with words here..so this will be my final post... good luck and if putin come knocking your border next or takes your freedom away as well as your liberty..well have fun with that...putin will just be tring to bring glory to his country...and surly you will understand and accept your new lot in life

Germany has a stained past, but I don't see anyone talking about it, because that is how it is supposed to be, it's something from the past, that exists in the history books and will stay there. If Germany will rise again, it doesn't imply that will use the same methods as you know from the history books.

yea and who is trying to annex other independent countries right now germany or russia... again playing games with words anf symantics is something left for parlor games NOT individual freedoms of countries and the people who live there..again have fun as you are here to just have some sick fun and do not really understand the issue or you would not be making bad jokes and plays on words...good luck and have a good life

Edited by dMog

Dmog you're jealous cuz putin is really a superhero.... haven't you seen all he is able to do... :rolleyes:

america and freedom are 2 word that don't really mix well together. just as long as you play their game, everything will be fine, disagree with them and the trouble starts....

remember the freedom fries or saddam's weapon of mass destruction???

now don't get me wrong, i don't really like putin, the guy definitivably have an ego problem and some of his method to remains in power totally sucks (ya know old habits), but you cant blame him to try to give russia the influence it used to have (during commie times or even tsar times).

all i hope is it it will be a real alternative to USA point of view, not the same crap in a different wrapper.

Dmog you're jealous cuz putin is really a superhero.... haven't you seen all he is able to do... :rolleyes:

america and freedom are 2 word that don't really mix well together. just as long as you play their game, everything will be fine, disagree with them and the trouble starts....

remember the freedom fries or saddam's weapon of mass destruction???

now don't get me wrong, i don't really like putin, the guy definitivably have an ego problem and some of his method to remains in power totally sucks (ya know old habits), but you cant blame him to try to give russia the influence it used to have (during commie times or even tsar times).

all i hope is it it will be a real alternative to USA point of view, not the same crap in a different wrapper.

Fellow Frenchman lets not forget how us fellow AMERICANS saved all your butts, a few times this century! this is fact,

of course Dude!

so let's remember why you fucking entered WW1??? i think it's because the german sink one of your ship that was doing commercial trade with us.

and if i remember correctly, your general, Pershing didn't want his troup to be used (in 1917 he had already asked that they served on their own and not mixed with the british, which mean we had to wait 1918 before he had enough troups) before 1919 because they had to be trained!

hopefully, again, the german attack your troups so you wanted to retaliate.... thats around july 1918, germany has just lost their last chances offensive and all you did in fact is giving a hand at finishing it.

the main reason for all your cusalties is because you didn't want to learn the lesson we had to learn at the beginning of the war and acted like cowboys.

you guys did have for sure a great idea, using planks to walk over barbed wire fields, way smarter than having to cut them.

WW2, yeah another good one, you were only in because the jap attacked pearl about and the german, being idiot again, declared war to you since you just had declared war to japan and they wanted to be loyal to their word with japan (which in return weren't to their when it come to declare war to russia), until that, what were you doing?? business as usual...

see another one??? indochina/vietman maybe?? you saved nothing there anyway

i could also return yourself the favour and say that we have helped freeing your butt a while ago when you were just a british colony. don't tell me you have forgotten that? (and for the little story, my parent live in that guy house http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Ren%C3%A9_Dominique_Sochet,_Chevalier_Destouches)

and in the end what all this would it changes, you guy who are so fucking vocal at pointing others actions, you want the other to be quite silent when it comes to talk of your action. what a sense of freedom and respect.....

not the same crap in a different wrapper.

Fellow Frenchman lets not forget how us fellow AMERICANS saved all your butts, a few times this century! this is fact,

ever heard of the military base of diego garcia in the indian ocean.....? and you dare to say you fight for freedom??

Im a French-Canaidien- American.....(British subject) not US and again quote from crazycanuck...

and i still like you and you are an Als fan to boot and i still like you....

PS...you gotta learn when to stop arguing with certain people..ones who are so ingrained in their dogma that they cannot see the reality right in front of their faces ....nor the bites just given to them on there butt that they refuse to say is actually a bite that took half their backside off

Mass-media has a great influence when it comes to manipulating the information, but I didn't expect that it would have so much power in that part of the world :)) .

America, known as the biggest terrorist country in human history is speaking about freedom? :))

Im a French-Canaidien- American.....(British subject) not US and again (coussin) we saved your french butts

and?? does it give the right the act like a douche once everywhile and deny it when confronted with fact??

ones who are so ingrained in their dogma that they cannot see the reality right in front of their faces

very nice definition of yourself & crazycanuk.

i guess you're not going to enjoy what is following but i cant resist.

We europeans have commited a genocide on native americans while turning into americans. this is what you are!

so again, have you heard of Diego Garcia military base? don't excape the question and try to hide behind a wall of silence

again...my point has always been you tend to ONLY point out the evil that one single entity is doing ...and the other entities that do evil in the world you either gloss over, discount as false or just plane ignore facts...all countries do bad things... and all in the name of glory .... in your own arguments you claim Putin is just trying to bring glory back to Russia,,,and refuse to see or acknowledge he is breaking all sorts of international laws and tramping on the rights, freedoms and lives of an entire nation in doing so...again i am not ever going to say the USA(or any other country for that matter) is doing, has not done, or will not do wrongs...all i am saying you only single out one country in your rants and give others free passes....i do not do that , never have never will...and again i will argue argue with you as you do not wish to debate the issue with any sense of on open mind...maybe someone else will respond to your questions but i ill not

edit...spelling

Edited by dMog

it was not me i did not do it... :rolleyes: but my lawyer told me to take the deal..yea thats my story and i am sticking to it :lol:

What international laws did Putin break my friend? :)). Giving people the option to vote? In Romania ~85% of the population voted for the demission of the president, but the votes were cancelled. Thank you US/EU for giving us freedom. :))

Edit:

Here are more exact info

Do you agree with the dismissal of the President of Romania, Mr. Traian Băsescu?:

7,403,836 voted for YES.

943,375 voted for NO

He is still the president of the country :))

Edited by AlexCross

when did invading another country become NOT against the law...or did things suddenly change ...bottom line you have your view , i have mine...we should both have fun in our time here at nsane.... i do not wish to argue...you and i should be looking for common ground instead of butting heads...truce...

good enough for me...at the very least i can say this...when considering ONLY russia and the usa...both are very guilty of manipulation of public opinion ...ie spinning the truth and manipulating situations so bad that nobody out side of their respective governments will actually know the entire truth in any matter...who loses...you and i do...and as i have said in the past...stuff like this has been going on since it was tribe against tribe, village against village and city against city... and so on and so on ....the only thing that has changed is the stakes are bigger and the threat to humanity even more so

edit spelling

edit...my family originated on Romania and moved to canada in the early part of the 1900's...i know full well why they came here to canada...and this was well before soviet russia had any influence in any country...life was extremely hard in many countries for centuries before that...

Edited by dMog

Dmog, my point is that everytime someone dare to speak about what america is doing bad or have done bad, you americans/ american lovers take it soooooooooooooo personally.

you keep on associate yourself with these people when you have done great things (IE: we saved your butt) but not only you refuse to acknowledge the bad things, knowing the human nature, they might be responsible for, you also refuse to be associated with it.

and still no fucking answer about diego garcia military base. what do you thing of the fact that the americans, who are renting the island from the english, have forced to exile the inhabitants of those island, so they can have they base?? what do you think of the fact that when these people are turning back to the law to have their rights respected, english & americans are trying to get the island be recognize as a natural reserve there, so that legally, the exiled population will not have the right to live there anymore anyway (reason: it could endangered the reserve) but a milatary base, being highly strategic for america, no fucking problem it can stay here, no danger for the reserve.

this is what america have done, you won't deny my freedom to call these people a bunch of assholes. (and when i'm saying that, i'm not including you in the lot, i don't know who you are and think about these people cuz all i see is what i've explained at the top)

who cared where you live, where you come from, that's not telling where you are going. we are all living on planet earth and we're all in the same boat, why try to see further than that?? might be more usefull to find out a way to all live in peace & harmony.

hey...i am a canadian here...we marched to washington and burned the white house down...the yanks did not begin to win that war until the british army took over __and the french began to help train the yank army just to piss off the british....as for diego g... non issue and i will not speak to it as there plenty enough bad crap the russians have done i this world too..as i said...you cannot just speak to the stuff america has done wrong and pretend russia has been a boy scout who hasnever done wrong... on side note did you know England was the first country to use concentration camps...the germans in world war 2 were not the first...they just did on a larger scale...so again your argument about diego garcia you want to keep pointing out however real is not altogether valid because other countries , including russia have done similar...and further more i really do not care to debate/argue or otherwise speak to its merits or non-merits when you wish to cherry pick wrongdoings of ONLY one country

Edited by dMog

lol you guy are both 2 big fucking jokes.

for people that takes pride in living in most democratic less corrupted government country, you just telling us that there is nothing you can do to change that. i hope that both of guys don't vote since it's a waste of time, it cant be changed (according to yourt stupid logic)

yeah Dmog, i know that england invented concentration camp, what does it changes?? that my country, your and another one did that 70 years ago, 200 years ago, it's the past, the people who put that in place aren't there anymore, their siblings are morelikely to be different than those twats, especially if they have also suffered from them.

EVERY fucking time someone dare to say something against america, you loony are screaming like virgins on the verge on getting rape and hide yourself behind petty argumemts like others did it too in the past or stuff stuff like shut up, we saved your ass(you??? you're grand father maybe, but you????you just admitted you could change fucked all, how could you help me or save me).

if your fucking canadians, why do you always protect the interest of a few wealthy americans/ capitalists that keep on causing misery in the name of their wealth, earned at the sweat of others??

Crazycanuk, i though you had enough ball to write your last word in full but no. no wonder you ened up being being a stupid soldier, someone ready to die for those same people causing misery.

too bad your too blind to see the world is evolving. it's the XXIth century, dude, stop living in the XXth. we're the people, we have the power, not only we don't need them to change the world but they will do all they can to stop us doing so, only the foul will follow them. apparently you're one of them

Edited by flitox