Operation underway to end separatist grip: Ukraine

Matt

hard to debate someone who refuses to open their eyes like yourself.... so much crap happening in the world and you choose only to see the bad from one entity and either refuse to see or make lame ass excuses for the other country doing the same thing...at least where i live if stand on the street corner and speak out against my government, my leader my police or my military...I and my family and friends will not disappear in the middle of the night...that has and will continue to happen in russia under putin's reign

Edited by dMog

• Replies 78
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• flitox

• gipsy

• AlexCross

Top Posters In This Topic

open my eyes... hitler by himslef would never been able to cause all the misery he caused. he did it because it brainwash people into believing in his crap while being help by the few thinking like him.

it's only up to us to offer people a good alternative system in which we all be happy to live in. since we will be happy, we won't have the want to need more (once you have a tv, you don't want to buy a telly anymore until it's broken or something way better in there).

once again you're the one that don't want to see this.

don't forget that since the end of WW2, USA is leading the world, they are the bully boy that can kick everyone arse and since they have kept at doing so in the name of their interest. and that little fact is what you keep forgetting.

as expected, for you diego garcia is no big deal. but if any country going against their view would have do some, the USA would have dressed themself in the best freedom dress and would have taken action. but here it USA doing it, so it cant be that bad, they good guy (that keep acting like assholes)

MY FINAL POST ON THIS TOPIC putin is doing just what if he is not brainwashing his subjects..once again you choose to be totally blind and ignorant about any bad in the world unless it originates form the usa..and you do not understand yet i am NOT saying you are wrong about the usa but you are very guilty of only pointing the wrong doings on only one entity and even more guilty of saying the other entity does absolutely nothing what so ever wrong..and i never said diego garcia was or is no big deal...what i said was even russia has their own diego garcias...you just refuse to admit it... so again why debate something when some one will not even make any attempt to see other real issues in order just to prove their point. you are looking at the very tip of an iceberg and not really seeing all that is there for you to see because you only want to see one thing and that makes you turn a total blind eye to all else...again there is just as much evil in this world that does NOT originate form from where you want it OR WISH it to originate...this will be my final reply to you on this as i am not going to waste my time or yours....

lol yea sure i don't deny anything you say about putin russia, i simply talk about what is doing USA and a soon as i do, the only answers i get is the other are doing the same or we saved your ass.

don't we have the right to focus for a while only on the USA?? or we can only talk about the official (USA set value of course) bad guys??

you live in a supposely domocratic rather corrupless country which isn't much the case of russia. the people there cant much changes things,

you have the ability but instead of agreeing on that fact and start to think of an alternative system, you get on getting stuck on the idea that things cant change.

the leader of the world set rules, lets force them to follow them.

remember that only the usa can afford to go to war anywhere in the world. they aren't the baddest guys on earth, but their elite like playing silly game that keep threatening the interest of other so they can remain at the top.

of couyrse i know that we only help the yanks in order to piss of the british, just as usa only attacked germany in order to protect their own interest (so don't prented they saved our ass, they didn't care about it until their got bitten, its only side consequence it has never been their aim, we were just in the way)

too bad you keep on denying that fact and cant think further than we saved our ass

Edited by flitox

ok one last post...it was not me that said we saved your ass...you cannot hope to argue with someone when you keep confusing me with someone else you cannot even get your story straight here so how should any one think your hypothesis is the only believable one in any debate... again it was not me that said we saved your ass in world war two...as i said you see only what you want and make the rest up to suit your agenda

Fact is the Ukraine is a very divided country 50% pro-EUSSR 50% pro-Russia, luckily this divide is located geographically. The diverent regions should be allowed to hold referenda and decide if they wast to become independant, stay part of the Ukraine or ascede to Russia.

Fact is the Ukraine is a very divided country 50% pro-EUSSR 50% pro-Russia, luckily this divide is located geographically. The diverent regions should be allowed to hold referenda and decide if they wast to become independant, stay part of the Ukraine or ascede to Russia.

bullshit.any Ukrainian who have a brain don't wanna be a part of Russia.no metter in east or west regiones.

I'm personally from east & I'm russian originally but ПТН-ПНХ!

bullshit.any Ukrainian who have a brain don't wanna be a part of Russia.no metter in east or west regiones.

I'm personally from east & I'm russian originally but ПТН-ПНХ!

Just have a referendum, you can always move if your neighbours do want to become part of Russia. And to be honest Putin is way better than the EUSSR. Most of my income is taken by the state, in reality most of the time I am a slave and allowed a little spare time by my master to work for myself. In Russia you only pay 13% tax, the russians are more freer than most eussr citizens. I'd gladly give up on my chance to see gays dancing around on boats for a 47% taxcut...

the russians are more freer than most eussr citizens

:D

don't wanna waste my time to change your opinion but u soooooo wrong about freedom in Russia.

is this freedom ?hell no!

ok one last post...it was not me that said we saved your ass...you cannot hope to argue with someone when you keep confusing me with someone else you cannot even get your story straight here so how should any one think your hypothesis is the only believable one in any debate... again it was not me that said we saved your ass in world war two...as i said you see only what you want and make the rest up to suit your agenda

mate, i know it's not you who said that, but when crazycanuk didt, 1 you didn't tell you he is wrong as things are more complex than that 2 like him, you blame me of saying bad things about the USA.

not a single time, when i've cited facts you have agreed them. all you did was saying, others did too. is it that hard to do so?? it is for things that happened so long ago and in which we have no responsability.

you keep on failling to understand the wrongest thing in the world is the system under which we live, not locally but globaly. the capitalism system where money is the thing that matter most and where being richer is the aim. add a few loonies on top of that who want you to live under archic rules or they kill you if they don't simply kill for the supposed race they prentend you belong to, you got our environment we live into.

as long as ordinary like you & me fail to realize that for the simple cause we're too busy with our little everyday life, things will not change and little game like in Ukraine will continue to happen.

i suppose that like me, even if we couldn't care less about it, you think the world would be a better without them. all we want is a home, a car, food, sex & fun.

so why do we still play their little game?

all we want is a home, a car, food, sex & fun.

u forgot somethin' bro. patriotism .for me it isn't just word.

without it we r just animals who need sex & food.

Edited by gipsy

flitox just one question why don't you mention the gulags in Siberia who goes in and what happens there and by whom it is carried out. Then will have an unbiased opinion.

gulag is no different than concentration camp, gulag were just tool to keep you in line, a tool to keep the annoying people away from the society they want to built & live in.

stalin did it, just like tsars used siberia as a place of deportation. nothing new here under the sun.

if we did in history, we'll find plenty of the same experience,my country probably did it and yours too. just the same crap, only the wrapper was different, the name we used to call these and official twisted view on reality to hide from ourself what we were doing to other people, what we were doing to ourself.

gipsy, what is your need of patriotism?? borders were drawn by people, they are only in your head. it's workshipiging a nation, a fragment of the land of planet earth that never really cared for you and is using your you to their best interest. its silly to let that idea be used on something that is so reductive of the whole.

if everyone is thinking my country is beeter than your, my people are better than your, my way of living is better than your, once everywhile, we'll have a loony that will start to really believe in these words and will annoy his neighbours because he thinks he deserves their piece or the cake cause he is better than them.

still need something like patriotism in order to live? find something similar to believe in but just make the scale bigger, a country is just too tiny, workship Humanity, believe in it, work for it instead of only working for money. we have plenty of good people here, in the world, in any country that will be pleased to aim for that, all we need is say stop that shit, we want to live this way, work for free but in return society will grant me my basic needs for everyday life, society will grant me that in exchange of my time i'll spend on working, i will get the same exact same fair part of the cake as everyone else. no matter what my job is, no matter what my place in society is as we 're all the same, a tiny piece of machinery of a system. all we need to know is what we have in the world, what we need in this world and what we are for now able to built in order to fill that need.

we just have to let this be heard, we just have to have this be known.

you bilieve in this and they, the one ruling us will have already lost as there is nothing they will be able to do against this, their only weapon is money, that thing never existed. it's only something we once created in time because it once fill our need, today the time to free ourself from it tyrany.

so anyone that like to be a free man??? spread the words, ask to work for free in exchange of your real piece of the cake. the world will only be the one that we, as a whole want to live in. thats all we have to do to have things changed

Edited by flitox

gipsy, what is your need of patriotism??

need?need nothin' .it exist or not deep inside a human who want a money, a car,job...home,who need food & sex.

I'll try to explain you my opinion.

imagine situation :some guys came to u & propose money for your mother .mother is sick ,tired & can give u nothin'.or.. thay take her by force for free.

what d'u think should to do a good son?

maybe it's not best comparison but this is situation in Ukraine for now.I'm not a mothertrader.

gipsy, what is your need of patriotism??

need?need nothin' .it exist or not deep inside a human who want a money, a car,job...home,who need food & sex.

I'll try to explain you my opinion.

imagine situation :some guys came to u & propose money for your mother .mother is sick ,tired & can give u nothin'.or.. thay take her by force for free.

what d'u think should to do a good son?

maybe it's not best comparison but this is situation in Ukraine for now.I'm not a mothertrader.

gipsy...you are wasting your time with this guy...he just likes to bait people...he can argue out of both sides of his mouth(or rear end) at the same time to suit his purpose of extending the bait

Edited by dMog

gipsy, haven't you read, no money, no fucking money anymore.

you work for free but in exchange you take what you need in the shop. all you have to do is be responsible of your act, you know what it costs to make all this, it's your time you have spend working.

who will want to take the riskto get killed or excluded from the free society for someone else if all the have to offer you is money?

for the society we wants to live in, we just need to know what we have (oil, cars etc), what we need and what we can built for ourself.

as soon as we get there, all we have to do is if we need to built 100 cars organize ourself, organize the workforce so we can reach that number.

if we all want to have our basic right respected by society and in return respect each individual around us rights. we will be able to built a great society.

all humans living the same way our own ways.

we just have to follow the rules: respect people and all will be respected. behave yourselves.

and by moving out of the law, we will put ourself in the hand of justice. those who break the law will be condemned to have their right taken away, no more free food, no more house and they will work for money and be spied on by the law just to make they are not trying to escape their judgment.

the more dangerous people (murderers, rapists) will unfortunatly have to be taken away from society.

in short, for us our usual daily life but without the stress of modern society and in a more peaceful world.

all we have to do to see it happen is speading the words around us, let all the little people like us know about that, everywhere, anywhere in this world. as soon as enough people will know it, the world we actually live in will collapse, it will just stop and we will be all starting to work for our new ideal.

we have plenty of factories, whe have plenty of skilled people, everywhere. all we need is to go into the same direction, the aim of giving each day what everyone need to live for the day and do that again and again. you work the time you'll get asked to, built the number of item we need you to and you enjoy your time down here with your friend, familly and enjoy yourself having fun.

nothing to loose to try the idea anyway, if it doesn't work, we will be going to war, just like right now. i think the next one is going to be a nasty one, with all these unknown weapons built by russia or the usa. and you can bet that the bin laden lookalike loonies hiding, things are going to turn into something fucking crazy

yea your utopian workers paradise went so well for soviet russia after the war did it not... the leaders there had their hands full as well as their jails gulags and grave yards of the people they were supposed to house, feed and cloth..instead they had to rule by the iron fist and scare the workers into not complaining that the system was doomed from the start...how many millions did the soviet leaders condemn to death simply because the leader THOUGHT there was plots against him...hint... start with quite a few millions of them...and now putin wants to take russia back to those same glory days

Edited by dMog

things are going to turn into something fucking crazy

:D calm down herr communist.relax, smoke one more time.

and I don't remember when I ask u any advice how should to live in my own country?did I?

stay in Holland & pray we don't let putin start to teach u a new order.

Edited by gipsy

yea...always interesting when a communist lives in free democratic country and decides it his job to educate others on the merits of a not free society of communist workers utopia ruled by a government who rules them from the business end of a jack boot and a rifle and an iron fist to crush any and dissent with brutal efficiency...all while he is the who does not have face the rule of his brutal masters because he lives in a free country

Edited by dMog

yea...always interesting when a communist lives in free democratic country and decides it his job to educate others on the merits of a not free society of communist workers utopia ruled by a government who rules them from the business end of rifle

maybe russians pay to commy till now? or they use Karl Marx book when smoke :ganja:

who knows?

I almost forget how is Karl Marx in english.and I glad to forget .

Edited by gipsy

flitox ,did u know what putin's daughter is Holland citizen? or she is your neighbor?

or...oh my God!!!! she is u...

:D :D :D :D

Edited by gipsy

you say i'm a commie for my idea but you keep on saying that commynism is all about gulag and leaders with hands full.

where do you a see a fucking leader with my idea?? all you will have to do is do the your fucking job, to yuor best of your ability so that you can the reach the aim that is built that number of things. society will take care of the rest!!

no more money, no more rotten politicians, no more rotten politics.

you only follow these simple rules, don't harm other people, respect them, respect their right and all you'll get the same in return. just accept to work for free, the x mount of time needed everyday so that you can produce what have been asked to be produce!

get out head out of your butt for a couple seconds, forget to think how you were trained to, rise yourself above all the mess of the world and try to see how living this way will give us the possibility to get out of this fucking hell and live in paradise.

but maybe you like living like this, your patriotic bullshit, your shitty religion, your stinking money surrounded by dumbasses who want to steal your piece of the cake that the money you have access to allow you to fucking buy

you need me to use 'official' religious word to help you realise that??? how do start the bible, god says let there be light, and the light was (or whatever that is in english, too lazy to wikipedia it).

that fucking idea is the light, follow stupidly (you know very well to do this) those simples rules of living your life and you'll be granted paraside, not after your fucking life but right now, when you are alive.
the only thing i have to gain is the same that you will gain, no bait, no con hidden somewhere.

Edited by LeetPirate
you can make your point without the emotional outbursts and insults