The US Is Testing Weapons...

Zeus_Hunt

Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of Defense and Deputy Prime Minister under Pierre Trudeau, has joined forces with three Non-governmental organizations to ask the Parliament of Canada to hold public hearings on Exopolitics, relations with “ETs.”

By ET, Hellyer, now 82, means advanced extraterrestrial civilizations.

The 'visionary' former Canadian Minister of Defense said in a speech held at the University of Toronto: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

“I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something”, he added.

And he did. Hellyer warned that the United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and that we might be heading towards an intergalactic war without any warning.

"The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decid", Paul Hellyer mentioned.

At the end of the speech, Hellyer said with enthusiasm: "The time has come to lift the veil of secrecy, and let the truth emerge, so there can be a real and informed debate, about one of the most important problems facing our planet today", probably forgetting about the ‘other’ important problems, like pollution, melting of the ice cap, poverty, diseases and other similar ‘details’.

Source Softpedia

This raises a quite a few questions...

One credible thing about all this, is the thing in BOLD

I wonder what interesting things are in store, in the future, if this true....

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well being a canadian myself and one who remebers who Paul Helyard was...he was a wacko nut case when he was younger and now he is old and senile....you do the math on his sanity now :P

Thats what I was thinking ...... 82 year old Nut :P

actually he has mellowed in his old age....you should have seen him wehn he was in his 40's and 50's ;)

Archived