How to work with sharecodes!?

shought

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A newbie Qs I know but how do you use a "Magnet: long filename" link?

Is this for Torrent sites or something.

Any help appreciated, Tnx

A newbie Qs I know but how do you use a "Magnet: long filename" link?

Is this for Torrent sites or something.

Any help appreciated, Tnx

Try installing a torrent client (you can find them on our homepage).

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Is there a TUT or guide to uploading files to the sites that nsane want us to use

to link to - from our Threads, I'm not finding one, in Community Guidelines it links to

this thread only. Then this info. - Files can be hosted at sites such as Datafilehost,

Bayfiles and Mirrocreator. I couldn't get "Bayfiles" to load.

I guess this where you get the sharecode from and then able to post it in a thread,

something like after joining the site and uploading the file to it, then it generates the

sharecode ?

This is all new to me, sorry for my questions. A statement or something written as to the

actual steps of the process. Then are you to give actual info. on your identity to join necessary.

Is only an email address required ?

ShareCodes:

I find in copying and pasting a sharecode, for me as a record and reference later is

to have a .txt file in my download folder called ShareCodes.txt.

To record this as a reference/record for later if a DL and/or un-rar fails and then

finding another file posted elsewhere from the first listing and having the same file

DL site and ShareCode.

1st paste the actual file name.

2nd paste file download link - then past share code to it, so it's altogether then open

your web browser and paste it in the address bar.

EX:

1. the rain in Spain video game pro v2.301

2. Http://Datafilehost/XXX8XX54XXX87XX4x

________LINK ^___________ Paste ^

• 2 months later...

Very interesting concept this sharecode. Got it. Will do!

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2014 at 3:02 AM, iih1 said:
have a nice day. :D ..go here http://tinyurl.com/mrdkh7o

I get this when I clicked on the link-

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 2S100/6

10 hours ago, SURbit said:

I get this when I clicked on the link-

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 2S100/6

Of course, you get this result, if you attempt to open a Web page that does not exist.
What is the problem?

19 hours ago, Kalju said:

Of course, you get this result, if you attempt to open a Web page that does not exist.
What is the problem?

That's exactly why I block posts - for nonsense / this is to be a helpful forum to my understanding, and I try and do my part to add to that kind of an atmosphere here, such as the forum being helpful and meaningful to all others...  

Edited by SURbit
generalized comment / removed direct

10 hours ago, SURbit said:

That's exactly why I block your posts - your nonsense / this is to be a helpful forum to my understanding, Sir 

Dear Unhappy angel, I can't get you disable. Good Luck to You! 

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, SURbit said:

That's exactly why I block posts - for nonsense / this is to be a helpful forum to my understanding, and I try and do my part to add to that kind of an atmosphere here, such as the forum being helpful and meaningful to all others...  

yes some people are not very helpful   but i am sure when iih1 is back he fix the link  

or admin can look at the code and say whats wrong with it Error code: 2S100/6

• 1 year later...
Guest : /files/0ZDSFVT4/Express_
On 5/8/2009 at 7:15 AM, shought said:

Note: sharecodes should only be used when providing fixes, for normal downloads you can use direct links.

Downloading using sharecodes

When someone presents you with a Site and a Sharecode the only thing you have to do is attach the Sharecode to the site and enter the result in your address bar (obviously you still have to press enter after that :P).

Example:
If someone posts

you should click the link (http://www.mediafire.com/) and let it load in the background. Then click the sharecode (/?testtest123), copy it, add it to the link and click.

Sharing/posting using sharecodes

Simply copy the download link and use the sharecode button (see below) to create a sharecode.

tHKpfnF.png

On 5/8/2009 at 7:15 AM, shought said:

Note: sharecodes should only be used when providing fixes, for normal downloads you can use direct links.

Downloading using sharecodes

When someone presents you with a Site and a Sharecode the only thing you have to do is attach the Sharecode to the site and enter the result in your address bar (obviously you still have to press enter after that :P).

Example:
If someone posts

you should click the link (http://www.mediafire.com/) and let it load in the background. Then click the sharecode (/?testtest123), copy it, add it to the link and click.

Sharing/posting using sharecodes

Simply copy the download link and use the sharecode button (see below) to create a sharecode.

tHKpfnF.png

Site: ]:
Sharecode[?]: /o9wy9b5c24bw

@DKT27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Shought (administrator, 2009-2012)
---- 'Fixes' means 'anything capable of turning a trial/demo/non-full version of a software into a full version'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Topic: Notepad2-mod 4.2.25.998 (2017-08)

Program Notepad2-mod is free for all users...but why two members have sharecoded links of portable versions?

.paf Portable Online Installer
Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7111187/Notepad2_Portable_4.x.x_32-64-bit_English_Online.exe.html

Portable By Jooseng (1)
Sharecode[?]: /files/7321020/Notepad2-modPortable_4.2.25.998_32-64bit_English.paf.exe.html

Portable By Jooseng (2)
Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/F2EFPNXS/Notepad2-modPortable_4.2.25.998_32-64bit_English.paf.exe_links

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Advertiser said:

@DKT27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Shought (administrator, 2009-2012)
---- 'Fixes' means 'anything capable of turning a trial/demo/non-full version of a software into a full version'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Topic: Notepad2-mod 4.2.25.998 (2017-08)

Program Notepad2-mod is free for all users...but why two members have sharecoded links of portable versions?

.paf Portable Online Installer
Sharecode[?]: /files/7111187/Notepad2_Portable_4.x.x_32-64-bit_English_Online.exe.html

Portable By Jooseng (1)
Sharecode[?]: /files/7321020/Notepad2-modPortable_4.2.25.998_32-64bit_English.paf.exe.html

Portable By Jooseng (2)
Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/F2EFPNXS/Notepad2-modPortable_4.2.25.998_32-64bit_English.paf.exe_links

Never understood it myself why members do it. I have time and again said free softwares and free versions of softwares do not need sharecoding. But then again, not a bad habit, as it reminds everyone that fixes do need sharecoding here. :P

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

But then again, not a bad habit, as it reminds everyone that fixes do need sharecoding here. :P

To do or not to do... Do it all!!! 

I think it's better this way!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, software182 said:

Is it just me or anyone can't see the sharecode button ?

shar.png

same for me.

• 2 months later...