How to work with sharecodes!?

shought

Good to know someone is actually reading this

More than just someone is ;)

• 2 weeks later...

am a little confused (sorry am not that good when it comes to share codes) this doesn't apply to a link to website to my understanding this apply when your are posting a link to a file on another site right?

• Administrator

am a little confused (sorry am not that good when it comes to share codes) this doesn't apply to a link to website to my understanding this apply when your are posting a link to a file on another site right?

No, this doesn't apply when you are linking to threads/posts on nsaneforums. It's just for external links that contain not so legal material(s). ;)

No, this doesn't apply when you are linking to threads/posts on nsaneforums. It's just for external links that contain not so legal material(s). ;)

ok from your explanation if I want to post a link from a forum at MDL I have to use share codes, correct?

• Administrator

ok from your explanation if I want to post a link from a forum at MDL I have to use share codes, correct?

It's better if you do. But only if that MDL thread has links for fixes/cracks/etc.

Lets say, you are linking to a MDL thread that is for "What's your favourite sport". Then you don't need to sharecode.

ok am pretty sure thi

It's better if you do. But only if that MDL thread has links for fixes/cracks/etc.

Lets say, you are linking to a MDL thread that is for "What's your favourite sport". Then you don't need to sharecode.

ok thanks am pretty sure the MDL thread has fixes/cracks so i'll be using share codes, thanks a lot for the help and explanation :showoff: :) B) :lol: :P

• Administrator

ok thanks am pretty sure the MDL thread has fixes/cracks so i'll be using share codes, thanks a lot for the help and explanation :showoff: :) B) :lol: :P

Welcome.

Any doubts? Just ask, we'll try our best to answer them. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry - but guess I'm a dummy or something! :(

Cannot get these share codes to work.

I let the site load as suggested and then I copy and paste the share code to the end of the url?

No go ...

Please explain again for me. :unsure: Thanks.

Suppose you have something like this:

Site: abc.com

Sharecode: /123

You would need to turn it into abc.com/123 and it would work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Updated Posted Image

Please use Paste2.org for multiple sharecodes

Is Paste2.org used as an example, i.e. one may use another paste site, like pastebin.com, or is it the recommended site we should use?

Don't have a specific reason I'm asking, or a specific site I want to use; the question just occurred to me, so I thought I'd just ask to be sure. :)

Edit: Also, great guide! Thank you!

Edited by Shadowcached

• Administrator

I should note that while there was I time I used Pastebin links, I don't use them anymore since Pastebin announced that they will moderate "illegal pastes".

Ironically, one of the things that spurred my question was this disclamer:

Pastes containing personal information - addresses, phone numbers, passwords, email addresses etc may be deleted without warning.

which was the first thing that hit my eyes when I visited paste2.

Can't say if they will actively moderate as well, but since pastebin made this announcement, it will probably be wise to keep that possibility in mind.

Mighty thanks for the input :), I doubt I'd found about it by myself, since this will be the very first time I'll be using a paste site.

• Administrator

Good point.

Thing is, pastebin is Anonymous' favorite paste site (you know the stuff they post). And after lot of pressure from authorities (FBI, etc), Pastebin had announced they will keep everything clean and were going to employ shitloads of moderators for it. Paste2.org on the other hand, looks like a small site, less problematic, less attention, less DMCAs.

@ DKT27: Very interesting stuff, had no idea. And that's a very good point for paste2 also.

@ Marik: Hurray for a multitude of pasting choices! :lol: