Total Uninstall 6.4.1

anuraag

dickmaster

found this on another forum

For all those moaning about this only being for x86 follow these steps:

1.) Download Total.Uninstall.6.4.1_x86.zip from here: http://rghost.net/54974559

2.) Extract archive and copy all files into the root of your Total Uninstall x64 installation directory and confirm to overwrite existing files.

3.) Now use our crack.

NOT TESTED

This one is much better because it`s all done and you just have to install. It says for x86 & x64 OS but when you click on about shows 32 bits.

It works on mine Windows 7 pro SP1 (x64) .

You need to check if all your software is listed when you open Total Uninstall 6.4.1 . In case some software is missing, after having opened Total Uninstall, go to "File" and then choose - " add to program list " and find the .exe file of missing software and it will be added on the list of software installed.

Mine is complete, none software is missing, so its all fine.

Already advanced system date 8 months and none message or popup appeared .

Works with NET ON

Download from here :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- ........ http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- .......................................... /files/ZN5ADQXQ/Total.Uninstall.Pro.6.4.1.Repack-kuyhaa.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

Works on windows 8.1 x64 (execute the tu.exe from total uninstall 6 folder)

The license info is blanked out and its the x86 version of total uninstall 6.4.1

Thanks for share it, but ill stay with 6.3.4.

• Replies 130
  • Views 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• software182

• drkh

• jofre

• kien_vip

I don't understand why the crackers don't supply a patched 64-bit TU.exe.

They do know about WOW64, don't they?

Edited by drkh

I already answered in previous page. Please read comments, don't you write only.

"There is no more 32 bit computers. The condition is somebody to hack your old Windows XP system, because it is more vulnerable and easy for hacking by viruses. That's it. :) "

I already answered in previous page. Please read comments, don't you write only.

"There is no more 32 bit computers. The condition is somebody to hack your old Windows XP system, because it is more vulnerable and easy for hacking by viruses. That's it. :) "

:rolleyes:

Genius .... :lol:

dickmaster

Update: Martau have updated the 6.4.1 on May 3, the patch was successful on the total uninstall 6.4.1 x64 dated Mars 31.

image.png
total uninstall 6.4.1 x64 dated Mars 31
ddddd.png
Edited by dickmaster

software182

Update: Martau have updated the 6.4.1 on May 3, the patch was successful on the total uninstall 6.4.1 x64 dated Mars 31.

image.png

could you upload the previous version ( 31 march 2014 )

dickmaster

image.png

could you upload the previous version ( 31 march 2014 )

Sure buddy..

Edit: removed link, maddoxx was faster then me :)

Edited by dickmaster

Blackchildcx

Revo Uninstaller Pro...Thats my one...I had them all..

Ashampoo...Max Uninstaller..

YU (this one is realy nice,too...but misses realtime monitor....But ALL of this uninstaller cant stay against Revo Uninstaller PRO..Even the support is blazing fast and realy helpfull..

I like the discounts they always give...

Purchased a 9.99 € license and Im fine now..

(man Im startin to purchase to much I think :huh: ....should stop it!

software182

Revo Uninstaller Pro...Thats my one...I had them all..

Ashampoo...Max Uninstaller..

YU (this one is realy nice,too...but misses realtime monitor....But ALL of this uninstaller cant stay against Revo Uninstaller PRO..Even the support is blazing fast and realy helpfull..

I like the discounts they always give...

Purchased a 9.99 € license and Im fine now..

(man Im startin to purchase to much I think :huh: ....should stop it!

hehe, yup ! both revo & tu are good, but i prefer TU ( i have revo legit license too ! ) :)

:think:, What is strange, When you install in english language says "REPT" in about, but when i change for my language it says Não Registrado = Not Registered.

sshot_1.pngsshot_3.png

sshot_5.png

Tried Registry Trash Key Finder and same result, Windows 8.1 x64

Edited by Matsuda

Works perfect on x64.

JohnWho is the man :o

My Microsoft antivirus Windows Defender warn me that the Patch is absolutely danger - critical level dangerous! It is Trojan Downloader and here is description. It is your own risk.

capt_blake

sshot_5.png

The same: on my Win 8.1 Update 1 x64 laptop.

Changes don't appear - practically means the patched program doesn't analyze anything...and then uninstalls nothing, "0 successful actions, 0 warnings", etc.

...well, happens:)...a pity though.

REPT is working fine with me W7 64. Only thing is profiles are called rept, look at options or uninstalling they've replaced the names lol.

I blocked components and range of addresses with Comodo FW.

software182

sshot_5.png

The same: on my Win 8.1 Update 1 x64 laptop.

Changes don't appear - practically means the patched program doesn't analyze anything...and then uninstalls nothing, "0 successful actions, 0 warnings", etc.

...well, happens:)...a pity though.

Yes, me too if you change the language except english it shows unregistered, but it works 100% fine to uninstalling & analysing a program :yes: ( Windows 8.1 Pro x64 with Update )

Patch by REPT (for x64) makes Total Uninstall 6.4.1 to uninstall --» NOTHING ! All programs I tried to uninstall, a lot and I mean a lot of files ( if not all all or almost) stay behind. Better to forget this patch cause isn`t good. Better saying, it`s nothing.

Use Filelocator Pro after having "uninstalled" some software, and you will see what I mean.

It seems being analyzing, but just seems. And when you click on Uninstall I see the word REPT. What this means, I don`t know, but I know this patch is a shit.

I always clean previous installations, so problem is not mine.

Windows 7 Pro SP1 (x64)

Nothing better than a valid key. Patches and Cracks will make this program not working fully.

Cheers

Jofre

Edited by jofre