Spy Sweeper 4.x Updater

nsane

on my place there are daily updates to webroot spysweeper from an original version....

alli have to do is RAR the master.mst one every2 days and put it on my Archive server for download :unsure:

come over at www.yourforum.gr and see

• Replies 133
  • Views 85.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are not right... i could be posting elsewhere only if that was the case...

i agree that i want to advertise too, but i just posted something meaning ful right above, i hope you did not miss it mate :unsure:

Guest Snapperhead

Ahhhhhhhhh finally an active link from the crazy one.

Thanx dude........... works like a dream.

regards,

Happy Camper !!! :welcome:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EdBelang

I am new, and not sure this is the right place, but:

The updater does what is promised, but Sophos AntiVirus says there is a Trojan called Troj/VB-MN in wget.exe.

Sophos also states: Currently no information is available online for Troj/VB-MN.

Any info anybody? TIA

Ed

it's more of a warning, i have the feeling wget is used by some virii makers for downloading and what not. so some antivirus comanies simply label wget as a virus (which is kinda gay, cause it's a legit app) :rolleyes:

WGET Hompage

Guest EdBelang
it's more of a warning, i have the feeling wget is used by some virii makers for downloading and what not. so some antivirus comanies simply label wget as a virus (which is kinda gay, cause it's a legit app) :rolleyes:

WGET Hompage

Thanks for the info and homepage. Yesterday evening I reinstalled Sophos and now it stopped seeing

the troj!

• 1 year later...
makavelithedon

Hi all,

New to this but have read the posts upto now with great interest. Hope someone can walk me through the updater as I'm a little stuck. Installed Spysweeper and turned off autoupdate. Downloaded the updater.exe. However, when I try and install it it throws up "could not create uninstall data file" and cancels. Not a great techie so any step by step help would be appreciated.

Regards

Mak

• 5 weeks later...

Archived