New Members Read more... ×
shought

ESET Fixes

dcs18

Not necessary to reinstall as long as ESET is activated the License Information status is merely cosmetic.

Edited by dcs18

fretless

ok.but why the OEM license information is disappeared from my ESET? and why .reg file don't work anymore if i run it in safe mode?

Wellington Britto

@ Wellington Britto

iih1 got that one from me - (it no longer works.) :tehe:

Already not work?
Mine still works. You think Eset programmers will fix this Patch?
I find it very easy to be true, that is like a dream. Hahahaha ...
What do you think respect?

dcs18

@ Wellington Britto

iih1 got that one from me - (it no longer works.) :tehe:

Already not work?
Mine still works. You think Eset programmers will fix this Patch?
I find it very easy to be true, that is like a dream. Hahahaha ...
What do you think respect?

Glad it is working for you like a dream - let us know when the dream turns into nightmare.

It is quite easy for ESET have fixed the License branding with a program update.

dcs18 no solutions?it happens to you "is activated" without OEM?

No problem as such - my copy is activated without OEM (no need to worry.) :rockon:

fretless

in my opinion, it's only a question to find another .reg entry to add, for displaying OEM license. Go to work for that, dcs18 :)

Edited by fretless

Knightmare

Does ESET Activator by Babel Patcher update all the modules?

iih1

in my opinion, it's only a question to find another .reg entry to add, for displaying OEM license. Go to work for that, dcs18 :)

Yep, you're right see here...the real ESET OEM Activator...http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN2484

base on that we try to find other way how to actived becomes OEM License..How? what do you think? isn't right? for this

please find it and share here...have a nice sunday fretless

PS: actually OEM it's not just cosmetic it's real..

Edited by iih1

iih1

@ iih1

That has been configured, accordingly. ;)

Real-time file system protection module: 1006 (20110921)2011 module?it happens to you?this happens with regular updates.if i set to pre-release update and update again,it shows 2013

deym

Sir! Where I can Find the old box mara fix? like 1.6 and 1.7?

Hmm.. box mara fix 1.8 bothered me co'z the activation date is until 1/1/15. unlike old fix doesn't have a date of it's activation. :wtf:

can anyone explain, why does it have a expiration of activation? need your feedback. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

masterbaba

Hmm.. box mara fix 1.8 bothered me co'z the activation date is until 1/1/15. unlike old fix doesn't have a date of it's activation. :wtf:

can anyone explain, why does it have a expiration of activation? need your feedback. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/220809-activate-eset-eav-ess-703174-eea-ees-5022291-1-1-2030-oem-license/

iih1

Thanks masterbaba here direct to mara-fix version 1.5 till version 1.8..i guess you needs urgently, or on Link as masterbaba given

I already added with Mara-fix version as said above go Here . may i answer your question yes you're right, some of ESET Fixes Mara,

nor Eset-Fix, Nikko, by default seems they put Inserted inside they Activator ESET key till 1/1/2015...Ussualyy it's shown if you're

running or Install ESET on Windows XP..I assume you 're on XP sp3 of course 32Bits......Enjoy ESET..EVEN your ESET NOT shown

OEM (Original Equipment Machine) so Far It's OK because it's have Properly Activated..IF not otherwise Your ESET won't Updates

Database.. :D

Edited by iih1

dcs18

On the FrontPage - it is not advisable to use older versions, though.

That is just temporary - will disappear, soon.

It does not expire - that date is just cosmetic (now, do you mind changing your blasted font size?)

deym

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/220809-activate-eset-eav-ess-703174-eea-ees-5022291-1-1-2030-oem-license/

thanks sir baba! I already downloaded the mara fix collection. :wub:

deym

Thanks masterbaba here direct to mara-fix version 1.5 till version 1.8..i guess you needs urgently, or on Link as masterbaba given

I already added with Mara-fix version as said above go Here . may i answer your question yes you're right, some of ESET Fixes Mara,

nor Eset-Fix, Nikko, by default seems they put Inserted inside they Activator ESET key till 1/1/2015...Ussualyy it's shown if you're

running or Install ESET on Windows XP..I assume you 're on XP sp3 of course 32Bits......Enjoy ESET..EVEN your ESET NOT shown

OEM (Original Equipment Machine) so Far It's OK because it's have Properly Activated..IF not otherwise Your ESET won't Updates

Database.. :D

sir! i'm on win7 ultimate and pro. haha! I think sir dcs18 is correct. i'ts just a cosmetic. I just post here to make sure of it. haha! thanks anyway. :P

deym

On the FrontPage - it is not advisable to use older versions, though.

That is just temporary - will disappear, soon.

It does not expire - that date is just cosmetic (now, do you mind changing your blasted font size?)

SIR! dcs18! hahaha! LOL! now I already change my font size. by the way sir.. thanks for the info. I hope this post will help other members. keep on sharing sir! :salute:

Knightmare

Is anyone having any luck activating with EPA 2014 in safe mode? The author says it's supposed to work but I'm not having any luck. Also when I click "Activate Trial," it says I don't have internet access. :(

For now, my work around is to use TNOD to get a valid key, then run the lifetime activator.

Knightmare

I'm using box-mara fix now and it seems to work well. I restarted my computer after an update and now the license date is gone. Is this normal?

kantry123

I'm using box-mara fix now and it seems to work well. I restarted my computer after an update and now the license date is gone. Is this normal?

why don't u use 1 month trial user names and passwords?

those r completely genuine and no tension of getting keys blocked

if u want 1months user id and pass ..>>PM me

regards

kantry123

jofre

TNOD 1.4.2.3 is OK, now ! Just a few hours without updates...