Adguard [Special Version] Free Trial For 180 Days

november_ra1n

• Replies 122
  • Views 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grc.com with all those little freewares.

I think first time I used that site was in 1995.

november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows *Stable* version 5.10.2051.6368 see #1 >>
Changelog:

Added Microsoft Edge browser supportImproved userscripts API speedFixed a bug with saving Adguard Assistant settingsUserscripts API usage is now restricted by @grant metatagFixed Adguard Assistant work in Opera 12Fixed certificate automatic import in Opera 12Fixed some issues with CSS/JS injection in the pages with invalid HTML codeFixed issues with SSL interceptor (connections reset for servers working with TLS 1.0 only)Fixed Logjam (Adguard now does not filter connections with weak DH primes)Fixed a bug with update cleaning Adguard's start menu folderFixed SSL-filtering in old browsers (IE6, IE7)

Important notice about Logjam. We do not protect you from it, just ignore such connections. Browser decides what to do with it further. So make sure you are using the latest version of your browser.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can see the AdGuard roller-coaster is running again.

Buy a lifetime premium licence which will work on your main computer and your tablet (Android type device) select Russian Roubles and pay with PayPal for less than £3.50.

Then you won't risk your systems with patched and cracked software.

If you want it for you computer then request a free one year licence. at this site.

• 2 weeks later...

@november_ra1n i already install Adguard for PC, do i need to install Adguard for chrome or firefox too? 

november_ra1n
2 hours ago, Mbah1221 said:

@november_ra1n i already install Adguard for PC, do i need to install Adguard for chrome or firefox too? 

No Adguard for Windows multiple browser protection. It protect all browser no need to install anything more.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
kamineepandya

I am using the adgaurd 180 days provided by November rain

Don't forget, register I by paying in Russian Roubles and with PayPal, I made an eighty four per cent (84%) saving.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived