Thanks Posts

shought

The new rule goes well. But in this forum the majority of users are spoiled:

and these users not only wrote THANK YOU but neither gave a simple +1: on Nsane there are people who constantly take crack programs and then go to see how many LIKE have received and are no more than 5: but they are at least 100 to have downloaded that crack.

This is a malpractice that, unfortunately, the new rule will not eliminate.

I suspect this will not change anything, people will continue to post useless junk, they'll just replace 'thanks' with meaningless and unnecessary sentence.

On the other hand well written 'thanks' instead of generic thanks almost always followed by oversized meme/giff is not so bad.

In my opinion this crippled 'rule' will only create space for Staff to interpret 'rule' as they seem fit.

I'd suggest you do some type of content control since nsane if full of useless topics.

Well at least those that seek to extend their post counts will have to engage their brains to add something other than 'thanks' to thread after thread....It was getting out of hand, some threads had two or three posts with dialogue and 20 of 'thanks'

I suspect this will not change anything, people will continue to post useless junk, they'll just replace 'thanks' with meaningless and unnecessary sentence.

That could then be interpreted as spam and dealt with accordingly B) And we needed a step in the right direction. So any at this point is welcomed and let's not be too pessimistic for the future, please :D

just a suggestion for notification below the header, maybe its color composition (text & background) could be improved to make it easier to read, because at first I didn't notice it at all (or it just me? -because I'm color-blind person- :D)

notif_on_header.png

A great idea

Ive only just read the "press the thank you button"

So Ive been errant in saying Thank you in some posts

Hi Ho

its a good idea providing the liking and thanks button.... if they want to post or contribute a share or something then its a plus ....

personaly i was born with a internal filter...that handles this problem.....so i say let peaple do what they do....it makes up who we are..

i dont want to be the "that guy" but, it is not as bad as you think,,,,,there is allway worse.... i say its time to lighten up! you cant control the universe.....

but you can controll a web site ....but in the end will it ever be as good as it one Was ? preserve thew passion!

and if you just read this ....Yes this is 20 sec of your lif that you will never get back....and im the one that you should feel sorry for because it took me 40sec to wright this...

"Jim Morrison" 1856

And those fools who understand, possesses an awful acquired tendency to go against the flow, which at last concludes "fools never understand a constructive thing".

Guys, let's be nice and patient in this request for likes and thanks instead of posts which is why nsane is a great community to visit. :D

Edited by nanana1

• Administrator

This topic isn't to have a moan about others and as a result i've deleted several posts in this topic.

If there is an issue with any content on the forums please use the report function. Warnings are being issued to those who are constantly mini-moderating (which is against our forum rules).

This topic isn't to have a moan about others and as a result i've deleted several posts in this topic.

If there is an issue with any content on the forums please use the report function. Warnings are being issued to those who are constantly mini-moderating (which is against our forum rules).

Good!

BackTrack5R3

Good idea most put in inportants theme to say thank you for help :cheers:

To Administrator or mods,

If you instruct people to use like/thanks button instead words... please do one more thing....

hide the download links... which will only appear if a person press thanks buttons

it will motivate poster and also people know to press the thanks buttons....

We are not going to force people to like content before they can download it.