How the Ukraine crisis ends

humble3d

It's not about what you want, it's not about what I want, it's about what the citizens want, stop listening to mass media, they show/say what they want to. Why do people find so hard to understand this simple principle.

Russia needs to step up fast in the coming years, because US will start to build "shields" in Europe, in Poland, Romania ( the neighbor of Ukraine), and so on. I find these strategic points targeting Russia, it's so obviously. They have the right to defend their citizens, what do you expect? to walk away and let the US to take over their country?

Edited by AlexCross

• Replies 57
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexCross

• ffi

• mazigh

• dMog

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about what you want, it's not about what I want it's about what the citizens want

It's About What Big Fat Sh** Sick As* Bad Mutant HumaShitty Creatures Want East Or West . Made No Exception , 0 % Exception
They Don't Give a Fu** about What You Or I Want Or What Even So Called Citizen Or ...... never mind it's long tale To tell
Edited by nanoman

SnakeMasteR

They have the right to defend their citizens, what do you expect? to walk away and let the US to take over their country?

You are right, i think Putin should start a annexation of parts of the USA where russians live, he must defend his citizens. He should immediately send soldiers to those states: http://tinyurl.com/nw84wh8

It's pretty clear that Russia has a right now to invade the USA.

Edited by n0_risk!

They have the right to defend their citizens, what do you expect? to walk away and let the US to take over their country?

You are right, i think Putin should start a annexation of parts of the USA where russians live, he must defend his citizens. He should immediately send soldiers to those states: http://tinyurl.com/nw84wh8

yes & The Apes & Monkeys Kind should Protect Their Citizens all over the world , you know The zoo You Can Find on every country :P

Banana Federation Law

Edited by nanoman

It's not about what you want, it's not about what I want, it's about what the citizens want, stop listening to mass media, they show/say what they want to. Why do people find so hard to understand this simple principle.

Russia needs to step up fast in the coming years, because US will start to build "shields" in Europe, in Poland, Romania ( the neighbor of Ukraine), and so on. I find these strategic points targeting Russia, it's so obviously. They have the right to defend their citizens, what do you expect? to walk away and let the US to take over their country?

We already knew the EUSSR has no respect whatsoever for the democratic will of sovereign countries when it disregarded the 2/3 No vote for the EUSSR-constitution in the Netherlands (and also the no's in France and Ireland).

For me Putin is welcome to head west unto Brussels and teach those corrupt thieves a lesson or two about democracy, sovereignty, capitalism and free markets

Edited by ffi

Yes, unfortunately, the world ruler is Russia and does what he wants. No-one does not care about that. Most likely, this is just the beginning.

Yes, unfortunately, the world ruler is Russia and does what he wants. No-one does not care about that. Most likely, this is just the beginning.

What are you taling about?

Crimean Prime Minister Sergey Aksyonov, elected in an emergency session earlier in the week, said he asserted sole control over Crimea's security forces and appealed to Russia "for assistance in guaranteeing peace and calmness" on the peninsula.

Russia is doing what they want? Russia is doing what Crimea officials asked.

For god's sake people, stop listening to mass media, you have your own brain, stop looking at distorsioned information. Mass media tricked you so many times, and you still didn't learned your lesson.

Edited by AlexCross

Syrian Crisis is another example where you gotta feel the power of Russians over USA and the West, Crimea is a complicated issue as its population is Russian but the way Russia sent troops is a big index of change in Power

We already knew the EUSSR has no respect whatsoever for the democratic will of sovereign countries when it disregarded the 2/3 No vote for the EUSSR-constitution in the Netherlands (and also the no's in France and Ireland).

For me Putin is welcome to head west unto Brussels and teach those corrupt thieves a lesson or two about democracy, sovereignty, capitalism and free markets

You should quit Nederland and live in Russia for 10 years and I'm sure you'll understand well what corruption and democracy are, haven't you ever asked yourself why people die to live in EU that you call EUSSR! and not Russia?! have you ever asked yourself why Russians leave their country to live in EU and the US..??, Once you can answer theses questions I'm sure you'll be proud of your country and the EU

You should quit Nederland and live in Russia for 10 years and I'm sure you'll understand well what corruption and democracy are, haven't you ever asked yourself why people die to live in EU that you call EUSSR! and not Russia?! have you ever asked yourself why Russians leave their country to live in EU and the US..??, Once you can answer theses questions I'm sure you'll be proud of your country and the EU

Are you for real? We don't know how to get rid of this cancer, the EU, and you think that people are dying to get in the EU? How that works? You're not even living in Europe, and you're talking about how it is to live here, my friend.

Look at England who is about to get out from the EU pretty soon.

Edited by AlexCross

it's because all those people expect to get free money from the government but I don't get free money from the government, they get money which was forcibly taken from me by the government. And Russia is a developing country, the EUSSR a decaying wannabe empire

No Bro, this is only a tiny reason for a minority of people, none will like to live with 900 EURO in Frankfurt or Amsterdam, People die to live there because they seek a country where JUSTICE ,DIGNITY, SECURITY, FREEDOM OF SPEECH and High "HDI" are available and secured, I don't think You'll find this in Russia nor China =)

What is freedom, over 60% of the money I make is stolen from me by the government, in effect I am a slave 60% of the time but free to complain, the russians on the other hand only pay a 13% flat tax but can't smoke pot and can't watch gay parading. So who is freeer?

Are you for real? We don't know how to get rid of this cancer, the EU, and you think that people are dying to get in the EU? How that works? You're not even living in Europe, and you're talking about how it is to live here, my friend.

Look at England who is about to get out from the EU pretty soon.

LOL!, Yes I'm not living in the EU but I can see the difference, Half of my family is living in Germany, If you feel bad because there is an economic crisis it's not only for you, in other countries it's worse, and for Romania, You quickly forgot the benefits your compatriots got from immigration and money transfers from EU, and how Romania saw an impressive development in recent years before the crisis!, too bad our brain forget too fast :D

mazigh. How did you came with this example, there are Germans that live in Romania, I buy my shoes from a german store, in my building apartment complex we have people from all over the world, China, Italy and I think one family is from Sweeden or Finland. Do you think that only Russians leave their country? It's the worst example that one can give.

Edited by AlexCross

No Bro, this is only a tiny reason for a minority of people, none will like to live with 900 EURO in Frankfurt or Amsterdam, People die to live there because they seek a country where JUSTICE ,DIGNITY, SECURITY, FREEDOM OF SPEECH and High "HDI" are available and secured, I don't think You'll find this in Russia nor China =)

What is freedom, over 60% of the money I make is stolen from me by the government, in effect I am a slave 60% of the time but free to complain, the russians on the other hand only pay a 13% flat tax but can't smoke pot and can't watch gay parading. So who is freeer?

When you don't understand the meaning of Macroeconomics and the obligation of a word called "Necessity" we'll never agree on a positive point, are you comparing Russia full of Natural resources with Nederland?!, Of course Russia will always have low Taxes because they compensate it by selling Gas and other natural ressources

LOL!, Yes I'm not living in the EU but I can see the difference, Half of my family is living in Germany, If you feel bad because there is an economic crisis it's not only for you, in other countries it's worse, and for Romania, You quickly forgot the benefits your compatriots got from immigration and money transfers from EU, and how Romania saw an impressive development in recent years before the crisis!, too bad our brain forget too fast :D

You're umbelivable. It's clearly that you don't know anything about this phenomen. With what price? Did you asked this question? I would translate some financial documents, but my English isn't that good, so you could see better some financial stats.

Edited by AlexCross

When you don't understand the meaning of Macroeconomics and the obligation of a word called "Necessity" we'll never agree on a positive point, are you comparing Russia full of Natural resources with Nederland?!, Of course Russia will always have low Taxes because they compensate it by selling Gas and other natural ressources

FYI the Netherlands relative to the country has a huge gas reserve and also some oil...

mazigh. How did you came with this example, there are Germans that live in Romania, I buy my shoes from a german store, in my building apartment complex we have people all over the world, China, Italy and I think one family is from Sweeden or Finland. Do you think that only Russians leave their country? It's the worst example that one can give.

There is a big difference between people changing their countries to expand their business or look for better investments and people leaving for the sake of better living standards, running from misery, dictatorship, injustice and tyranny

So you just presumed that all Russians leaved Russia because they wanted :

better living standards, running from misery, dictatorship, injustice and tyranny

So your are basically marking people under just an assumption.

Did you asked yourself why Ukrainian people, that were borned and raised in Ukraine, want to join Russia too, not just those from Crimea?

Edited by AlexCross

would be the same thing as the Russian community in new york city saying they had a vote to join Putin's Russia..what do you really expect the rest of the world to say ??? or are you really that naive...if so just say so... and we can stop the discussion right here and now

Not thinking far enough back - try an extra month! That Russian community should go to Washington DC and kick oBlamer and his Dem's out of there.

Crazy?

Why not, that's exactly what the EU/IMF/Germany/USA did to the legit gov't of Ukraine. [they financed/promoted the overthrow]

In exchange for a promised 'loan' that Ukraine won't be capable of paying back - the lenders get control of oil/gas pipelines,

Ukraine's banks and actually get to control Ukraine's political elite. The citizens end-up becoming economic slaves

just like us of EU and USA...

Edited by GrandPa

You're umbelivable. It's clearly that you don't know anything about this phenomen. With what price? Did you asked this question?

The EU must behave like that in a crisis, of course they are not perfect in dealing with it, They have to invent new ways but compared to other countries I'm pretty sure they are in the good path, Will you like to see all banks going bankrupt?! they have to help them even it's unfair! this crisis is a lesson that capitalism need new regulations, I'm not a talented economist to tell how ^_^

this crisis is a lesson that capitalism need new regulations,

I can totally agree with this, but I cannot dissagre more about anything else you said.