Breaking News : With reports that Yanukovych has fled Ukraine, Parliament Frees Tymoshenko and makes Turchynov Acting Prime Minister (live updates)

kn_andre

Guys, debate and discuss maturely and in a cool temperament, without taking anything personally or w/o direct insinuating remarks .

Agree to disagree and move on .

• Replies 47
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jackieo

• dMog

• J.D

• kn_andre

Top Posters In This Topic

a former member filled the world news with infowars ...he was made to post in the chat bar...this should be too

These reports' sources are verified - is the BBC good enough for your sensibilities?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957 - BBC Coverage ~ Victoria Nuland Contraversy

do you even read, or just see Alex Jones name and lose your sense of all reasoning?

I think you have a bias. I think that bias is coloring your ability to make a clear decision.

you talk of personal attacks, you just made one at me sir. whats your game bro?

( and dont make me post YOUR Private Message Personal Attack at me ~ regarding my comments to kn andre,

and my world views regarding this story..)

If "you dont agree" that is your right. To stop information is NOT your right, simply because you disagree.

That is called Supression and Censorship.

If you have sources which prove these reports wrong, you are encouraged to add to the discussion.

Oh, and dont forget to and provide links to your sources.

These are events happening in real time and this is is coverage of same.

you can have a disagreement with anyone here..even me or KN but to belittle and insult just because you are mad at them is quite juvenile...practice what you preach too...spell checking and then telling them they are stupid is also juvenile... if you wish to continue this fight by doing the same rude demeaning posts back to me go ahead ..i will just ignore your responses..I did apologize to you in personal message so lets not keep this fight going...as i said your comments to KN were unwarranted and she posted that ...did you change your attack strategy and play nice...no you did not..so again if you wish to fight with someone ...do not choose me... there is enough drama in real life and i have no need to manufacturing it here

no- you wanna mute me because you dont like Alex Jones

when in true fact i can back up every single source in his videos i have posted, from several independent sources.

He is one the few people out there who is connecting the dots, and telling it like it is- a true patriot red white and blue.

if his sources are false then i would say so- but what im finding lends credence and validity and this story is insane.

I cant believe whats happeining right in front of the world.

and only 3 or 4 people are really telling the TRUE truth.

the rest is state run media propaganda and sanitised versions slanted in their direction.

we are being flat out lied to!

Venezuela...omg thats a whole nuther can of worms too. Killing in the streets! ( i saw the videos)

and i havent even gotten started on that one. ( not sure if i want to )

If you cannot accept reality thats YOUR problem.

I AM FINISHED ARGUING WITH YOU.

I will continue to cover this as it unfolds no matter what the conclusion is.

and i will strive to back my sources and prove their validity.

after all I WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH.

The Ukraine story will continue to ulfold, and watch what happens.

Russia has parked a warship off the coast of Cuba.

stay tuned!

Edited by jackieo

The gist im getting is that those are Crimea troops that were already there.

They are just moving them around to fortify loactions, and the press is reporting "movement" as if its something new.

Im just about done with this story, its all bullshit from the national media complex. straight up, end of story.

This whole deal has been staged for effect.

Edited by jackieo

The gist im getting is that those are Crimea troops that were already there.

They are just moving them around to fortify loactions, and the press is reporting "movement" as if its something new.

Im just about done with this story, its all bullshit from the national media complex. straight up, end of story.

This whole deal has been staged for effect.

tell that to the people that live in that country and were getting killed in the streets...i know people( close personal friends) that have family there and from first hand reports via phone and internet directly from them...you have no idea what is actually going on.... that country is in a crisis and is in no way staged as you say and wish to think...this is a real crisis and world politics are not a black and white as you wish them to be... Russia cannot and will not allow the oil in that country to leave their influence and the west really has no choice short of going to war to stop what Putin is going to do...war is not an option , putin knows it so he can pretty much do as wants...

...dMog buddy....lets talk.... I have no axe to grind with you ...why is it only you n me talking here?

how many others on Nsane and indeed the world are watching this issue?

lets have a discussion mkayy?? might get heated at times bacause its a volatile thing happening here, lets be thinkers and not reacters ok?

lets keep it a thinking mans discussion and try to be open to new ideas because this thing is all hypothetical theater until something actually happens, but as you and i know there are "operations" happening all the time..

and we dont see what is happening "behind the scenes" until the results are happening in real time.

I point at the Victoria Nuland phone conversation, which was "leaked" in such a way, that someone in russia picked it up, and posted it on you tube, and whatya know who did finally get apointed leader? the bank guy!! which they talked about in that "leaked" convo!

In the YouTube audio, Nuland and Pyatt are heard discussing strategies to work with the three main opposition figures: Klitschko, Arseny Yatsenyuk, former Ukrainian economy minister, and Oleh Tyahnybok, far-right nationalist opposition leader.

Nuland referred to getting the United Nations involved in a political solution in Kyiv.

its kinda like downloading an MP3 and getting caught for doing it after the record companies dropped links on download.com for Kazaa, AND ALSO THE SONGS! ( the SOPA EXPOSE' video) and then dragged every soccer mom and college kid for using it to download songs they put up!! that was all fakery too - copyright trolls!

kinda funny aint it? I see through all of this! Talk about transparency ...the emporer wears no clothes !! :)

Visualise a game of chess- your hand is the "behind the scenes- global elite-ists" part, and the chess pieces are the "operatives"

and the board it the "political landscape", being shaped by the game at large...

Do you ever notice that when you move your knight - it FORCES your opponent to move his piece or lose it?

you cannot block an attack by the knight! Its the ONLY piece on the board with such ability!

All other pieces can be blocked in their attack because the other pieces all attack in a straight line.

Think of the Knights as CIA / Govt operatives. the larger pieces as the posing protesters / police-army , (OPPOSING SIDES)

and the pawns as the citizenry at large.

now watch it all play out.

you and me are bystanders at the table, having a discussion and arguing over whos gonna win and strategy...while they play their game...and the global media is "covering the results" of each move by the hands moving the pieces!

..getting their talking points by the heads that are moving the hands which are moving the pieces which have their own independent role in the game overall. And then we have Alex Jones standing outside the building with a bullhorn, and saying "this is all bullshit and I can prove it"

and do the opponents manage to get a pawn to the back row and agree to promote it to Queen? and regime change?

...and to what conclusion? Victory? Concession? or Stale Mate?

I feel that the global elitist media at large is lying! There, i said it. Not just from THIS issue do i draw that conclusion;

its just ...the last 5 years and well going back to 2008... we are caught in a global propaganda machine controlled by some very LARGE operatives...who hold the keys to power.

...TRUTH is a moving target...and very hard to pin down when people lie.

WHY is it that when Obummer came out and had his Bigger Brother program yesterday,

EVERY SINGLE MEDIA OUTLET HAD THE EXACT SAME LINE OF DIALOGUE?

"its a very personal thing for him" every single outlet had that script!

where do they get this? how can they all say THE EXACT SAME THING?

( Wait- I thought his mother is WHITE and he grew up in Hawaii?? Where is the struggle that he is so "down and so personal" with? )

"Keeping it real".....see what I'm saying? the guy can eat his cake, and have it too!

Okay...to our current topic ...Ukraine...

why is it our job to stop this?

Under what authority does obummer have? to say a dam thing on this? and quite frankly, he needs to back out of it.

has the canadian president spoken out publicly and given ultimatums? I mean for real, the audacity of this guy is astounding.

"dont do this or else!" ...ummm or else WHAT? WHO DOES HE THINK HES TALKING TO? OMFG ITS RUSSIA FFS!

I also remember before the last presidential election he told Medvedev, on the nuclear missiles draw down and

CAUGHT ON AN OPEN MIC- "This is my last election," Obama told Medvedev. "After my election I have more flexibility."

He is working WITH Putin to make us weaker!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/26/open-mic-catches-obama-asking-russian-president-for-space-on-missile-defense/

I REMEMBER A RED LINE DRAWN IN SYRIA....nothing happened......NOTHING.

(oh wait - he let Putin take over on that one!)

WHY HASNT AN ULTIMATUM BEEN GIVEN TO VENEZUELA?

are not killings going on there as well - and much more direct force from the govt applied directly on the citizenry at large!!

Why the silence Obummer? The cherry picking of issues addressed on the global stage is ludicrous!

...back to Ukraine...

I have friends over there too, (women) they are caught in the middle of all this,

between paid posers by the cia to stage a protest, and Putin, the EU and the globalist agenda, which is very real.

This is all a big puppet show. And the Ukraine citizens and caught in the mosh pit of insanity as it all plays out.

Im not being insensitive to the Ukraine people because i have been talking to my friends over there and getting their perspectives on this

( they live in the eastern Russian side of Ukraine)

The Crimean Leader has just asked Putin to move in and hold Crimea....take that Obummer!

now whats it gonna be??? the plot thickens!!

I know my punctuaion and capitalisation lacks tweaking but im typing ideas here not a school report..

and im not just handing out 1 liners like "o well well just have to wait n see what happens"

...mind blowing...

Edited by jackieo

NOW- lets stop the train for a moment and think Hypothetically here

this is a mind blowing discussion in these 2 videos posted yesterday,

...and im not saying its all true, but this one guy has depth of thinking (Joel Skousen )

and this discussion is about the possible and potential outcomes being played in our chess game.

watch with open ears and open mind and just LISTEN and THINK...turn off your bias meter ok?

just listen...i am not saying this is where it is, but keeping an open mind is the key to learning,

we can weed out whats-not-true, as the story unfolds, but the ultimate conclusion of all of this,

is the basis for these 2 videos.

thought provoking, horrifying, and mind expanding...I sat and watched and was like WOW MAN!! holy crap!

for the sake of our hypothetical - discussion

listen to this interview-discussion on how, and why this is all playing out:

and the potential outcome...

All I got to say after that is...WOWWWWWW.... :wtf:

This is deeper than I could have ever imagined....

Edited by jackieo

why is it just you and me here... well nobody else but you wants anything to do with alex j and info wars...i will not be back to this one either.... have fun

Wow! you have such depth of character and global thinking!

you only read the first line of my post and you know everything!

you have all the solutions dont you?

you didnt even watch the videos did you? You have a closed mind.

I love how you have chosen yourself as spokesman for the community.

I guess Obummer should come to you for the answers to this situation since you are the knowitall.

Wow how could I have been so Blind you have been here the whole time ! Our Savior! dMog! Hail dMog!

Edited by jackieo

Game - Set - Match to Mr Putin ...

Whatever Mr Putin is up to, there is not much options for anybody to stop him other than rhetoric from the US, UK and UN + others .Crimea, part of the Ukraine is well south of the main part of the Ukraine as the map shows - it's almost an Island in the land-locked Black Sea (well one exit/entrance via the Bosphorus Straits at Istanbul, Turkey) and Crimea is actually attached by a narrow causeway to the Ukraine .Crimea is part of the Sovereign State of Ukraine, no doubt about that .Approx 70% of those in Crimea are Russian speaking, Russian Supporting and most likely they or their families came from Russia at some time, hence no resistance to the Russian occupation which they welcome for obvious reasons .

I won't touch on the histrionics of the Region as it would need a book to explain it but there is much friendly alliances along with much hatred involved in this Region .

NATO, the West or whoever, cannot get within hundreds of miles of Crimea due to surrounding alliances and to enter the Black-Sea is rather like going up a 'blind ally' with one way in/out .The Russians have their year-round Warm Sea Port on lease from the Ukraine where there are in excess of 300+ ships in and around Sebastopol as well 160+ fighting aircraft also based in Crimea (in and around the Sebastopol Area)

With O'bama as a lame duck at home and Importantly Internationally, Putin is flexing his muscles and giving the US / the West the middle finger and unfortunately although the Western Part of Ukraine is Pro' European that cannot be said about the Eastern Part of the Ukraine and its far south region, Crimea who are Pro Russian .

It's time we in the West 'fess-up' and take the medicine, namely..........bend-over :wtf:

Game - Set - Match to Mr Putin ...

Whatever Mr Putin is up to, there is not much options for anybody to stop him other than rhetoric from the US, UK and UN + others .Crimea, part of the Ukraine is well south of the main part of the Ukraine as the map shows - it's almost an Island in the land-locked Black Sea (well one exit/entrance via the Bosphorus Straits at Istanbul, Turkey) and Crimea is actually attached by a narrow causeway to the Ukraine .Crimea is part of the Sovereign State of Ukraine, no doubt about that .Approx 70% of those in Crimea are Russian speaking, Russian Supporting and most likely they or their families came from Russia at some time, hence no resistance to the Russian occupation which they welcome for obvious reasons .

I won't touch on the histrionics of the Region as it would need a book to explain it but there is much friendly alliances along with much hatred involved in this Region .

NATO, the West or whoever, cannot get within hundreds of miles of Crimea due to surrounding alliances and to enter the Black-Sea is rather like going up a 'blind ally' with one way in/out .The Russians have their year-round Warm Sea Port on lease from the Ukraine where there are in excess of 300+ ships in and around Sebastopol as well 160+ fighting aircraft also based in Crimea (in and around the Sebastopol Area)

With O'bama as a lame duck at home and Importantly Internationally, Putin is flexing his muscles and giving the US / the West the middle finger and unfortunately although the Western Part of Ukraine is Pro' European that cannot be said about the Eastern Part of the Ukraine and its far south region, Crimea who are Pro Russian .

It's time we in the West 'fess-up' and take the medicine, namely..........bend-over :wtf:

not to mention the Americans need Putin for some of the things they wish to do.. and Putin knows this and has them over a barrel and i said earlier...nobody is going to go to war over this....yet...international high stakes politics/poker/ or war like this has been going on since the days before the greek empire when it was just village against village or small tribe vs small tribe

not to mention the Americans need Putin for some of the things they wish to do

What is it IYO that the Americans are going to do that needs Putin input ? <_<

First off, noone seems to remember a while back when Газпромнефть had a confrontation with the Ukranian gas company sabotaging the infrastructure, so that Ukraine could have gas that Russia claimed was not being paid due to stacked bills... IMO this was a very powerful precursor. It showed Russia that unrest of any kind can cut the flow of gas to Europe - and building a fresh pipeline is no simple task. Naturally they would want the fellow who allowed for them to have the Crimean peninsula untill something like 2045 in power. A change in power warrants all sorts of revisions... The Crimean issue is all the more complex given the number of Russians (I think over 50%) in that area. So on the one hand, they have an obligation to protect the citizens, on the other to fortify their main European military presence and first NATO defence outpost, thus by stabilizing their gas flow. Flipping the US of A off is just an added bonus. There's just no reason why Russia would stay neutral in this situation.

The EU can respond harshly all they want, when push comes to shove, they need the gas. The EU has a nasty aura of delusion about them. They have no unified military force, their impact is economic, pseudo-moralistic, and completely negligible. America really can't afford another catastrophic engagement, since Russia will not allow any foreign influence in the former Soviet republics. Obama can cry sanctions all he wants, Russia is a member of the BRIK group, it has a market of its own, and will manage for itself. It's just too close to home - much like Cuba was the other way round. But unlike America, Russia doesn't have an escalating national debt, depleted natural resources, overextended military force, an ongoing war with no end in sight... it has a powerful standing army, an asian-oriented economy, a booming weapons industry. If it comes to the waiting game, Russia will prevail. Obama knows this, and he will not go too far into another conflict he cannot possibly win.

Those are my two cents on the international background of this incident. As to the people of Ukraine, who clearly have a difficulty establishing an independent democracy, I am pessimistic. On the one hand, the project of democracy, it's safe to say, is dead - all around the globe it is turning into a new form of imperialism, making one wish for the days of the Commies, or feudal monarchies, where the serf was at least offered a modicum of safety, so the question can be raised whether to strive towards a democratic regime after these events have played out, since no-one is really doing too well. On the other hand, Ukraine is too close to Russia for it to willingly let it go. It will always figure as a major player on the political scope of that country. The people will have to carefully balance what they want, and what they can get - in an ideal situation, IMHO, they would be able to use The EU and Obama as slight leverage to enact thorough institutional reforms (perhaps under UN supervision?) that would: 1. grant them the capacity to work in the interests of their homeland, and 2. make whoever comes into power irrelevant, because the structural reforms will serve as a healthy foundation no individual can undermine. In such a situation, Russia would compete to be Ukraine's friend, and basically, put out as much as is necessary. Of course, I said, in an ideal situation, as I don't see it happening.

Ukraine could just split down ethnic lines - would solve the issue of the Pro' Russian pop' whilst the west of Ukraine is not Pro' Russian but better linked to Europe in culture and language .

Putin came in and saved Obamas ass when he drew "the red line" in syria...

read this : http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/02/21/Putin-pressure-after-Obama-red-line-fail

The Wall Street Journal's 'Review and Outlook' does justice to Vlad's realist agenda, and rightly exposes U.S. President Barack Obama's pusillanimous contribution to the entire affair. In one germane paragraph the WSJ states:

"[Putin] is willing to play this rough because he sees Western weakness. The EU is hopeless, led by a Germany so comfortable in its pacifism that it won't risk even a diplomatic confrontation. As for the U.S., it's no coincidence that Mr. Putin asserted himself in Ukraine not long after Mr. Obama retreated in humiliating fashion from his "red line" in Syria. As always in history, such timidity invites the aggression it purports to prevent. If this American President won't even bomb Damascus airfields to stop the use of chemical weapons, why would Mr. Putin think Mr. Obama would do anything for eastern Europe?"

a picture is worth 10,000 words....

obama_bows_putin_AP.jpg

....and now they are gonna take opposing sides? something is not right here.

puppet show. facade and charade. it just "feels false" on a gut level....

sock-puppet-obama-as-george-soros-s-sock

edit: welcome to page 3 --- Lets have a little History Lesson. Shall we?

Edited by jackieo

Okay?? Lets now look back at 2008 and the Presidential Debate betwen John McCain and ...you know who....

Covered on C-Span, and hosted by Jim Lehrer,

This is the oh, so recent history that the main stream media is ignoring!

Putin, Russia, and Ukraine were discussed by then Senators Barack Obama and John McCain during their 2008 presidential debate.

This was 6 years ago, people! Wake Up!

Edited by jackieo

Now--- Lets Have a History Lesson On Progressive-ism! ...AND! ...How This Applies To Current Events!

Both of these videos are from 2012! It is Now 2014 ...Time to WAKE UP!! :)

OK.... The Road To Russia! ...More History Lessons ! Those Who Ignore History Are Doomed to Repeat It!

This one is all ABOUT PUTIN.

I Sincerely Hope SOMEONE Learns Something Here!

..OR JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP, AND PRETEND IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU... :bong:

Edited by jackieo

heres a thought... Arseniy Yatsenyuk is the leader of Ukraine.

hes a bank guy.

WHO is advising him on military tactics? Who best to be in a position to FAIL? than such a guy?

Putin is gonna mop the floor with this guy. watch n see.

Putin is KGB military tactician. His opponent is some num nut from the banking industry, with zero mind to military tactics.

and if its the soros group who is advising him, this is gonna be the worlds biggest staged-fail in human history.

smells like a setup...big time ...I could always be wrong..wtf do I know...right?

Im just some dumass on the internet. wtf do i care what happens I dont have a "dog" in this fight...or do I? Freedom is all of our "dogs"!

nah fuck that.. I'm a halfwit moron...

in my opinion this is a no-contest event. Putin takes Ukraine hands down.

Just my gut feelings....

Cheers :rolleyes:

Edited by jackieo

How Did We Get Here? Well...My Friends...Lets Have A Look....

someone asked me ..."do you really believe that bankers would put pressure on thousands of people and cause world calamity"

in a word - Yes. A tiny insignificant guy called George Soros

http://commieblaster.com/george-soros-fund/

"Top Down....Bottom Up.....Inside Out"

Van Jones- Progressive-ist...Marx-ist...Communist...liberal socialist...commmunity organiser...White House Green Jobs czar....911 truther...

http://www.examiner.com/article/van-jones-green-jobs-czar-a-self-described-communist-arrested-during-rodney-king-riots

The Ukrainian People are Caught In The Middle!

A little known guy at the time called... Glenn Beck... Pointed this all out....From 2010!! And here we are ....WAKE UP!!

A Tiny Lesson in Marx-ism...Communism...Anti-Colonial-ism...and You-Know-Who...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqPYJn6Mftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLfV3uZh72M

Edited by jackieo

Okay if all your brain can manage is putting pop-tarts in the toaster and grabbing a can of red-bull out of the fridge on your way to the X-Box to show your tits at the TV, then the following will seem like crazy talk.

Lets say there are some players on the world stage that wanna bring a 1 world government

how then, do you go about achieving such a feat? By destroying the soverignty of every country!

Its time to get a brief eduction here, on the fly....here we go, hold on tight, its going to be a bumpy ride! (Bette Davis)

Ok - given the above postings in the conversation of the topic, and the whys-and-wherefors of how we got here,

Something happened which was quite telling-

and I believe gave away the game, and who the players and factions are.

top down

INSIDE OUT

bottom up

IN THE ABOVE EXAMPLE THERE HAS TO BE 3 IDENTIFIABLE FACTIONS or it all falls apart.

the "players" have to be there- AND CLEARLY DEFINABLE

this is an "operation" event tightly controlled - from the top... ARE YOU GETTING IT YET?

at the top - is the state - government

The Inside out - in the middle - is the citizenry at large - to be "Flipped inside out" in this case, it is The Ukraine citizens

at the bottom - you need a faction to PUSH at the bottom and co-opt the middle and create unrest and chaos

so that the middle cries for the top to STOP IT!

Occupy Wall Street, I believe, was a testing/training ground and a dry-run for these types of events

these guys need to learn their trade craft to co-operate, and co-ordinate their operations behind the scenes, to pull off these events successfully and also media has to know how to properly cover such an event so it all looks seamless when presented on the TV to your moms-n-pops out there, who just wanna watch Jay Leno.

indeed, Ukraine looked ALOT LIKE OCCUPY ! ( so did the arab spring and the uprising in Egypt )

(are you seeing a pattern here?) Who was at the bottom? in usa it was the unions; SEIU among others,

using spoiled college kids to push the event, and Occupy...

NOW- in Ukraine, are there workers unions? no? I DONT KNOW?

Then... who do you "use" as a faction to Co-Opt the Middle and PUSH from the bottom?

Neo Facist Nazis!

Bought and paid-for by the guys at the top, to co-opt and push the citizenry into chaos,

so that they all JUST WANT IT TO STOP and cry out to the leaders at the top.

SEE HOW THIS WORKS? ITS LIKE 3 CARD MONTY SHUFFLE

1 guy runs the game, while the "mark" is led to believe he can win by shills working with the game operator.

and again, all the 3 pieces of the puzzle MUST EXIST or else the game just wont work.

CNN gave it all away recently in a discussion between Christine Amanpour, and Wolf Blitzer where Christine corrected Wolf and said not to lump all the Pro-EU Ukrainians with the Neo Nazi Facists!!

...there must be... s e p a r a t i o n...OF THE FACTIONS... to clearly define who-is-who ...its all so clear to me now.

Wolf Blitzer went "off-script" and Chritine scolded him to bring him "back on the script", and to stay "on message" in the propaganda.

Source

By HADAS GOLD |

3/3/14 6:43 PM EST

CNN hosts Christiane Amanpour and Wolf Blitzer sparred on Monday after Blitzer quoted a Russian official who said pro-European Ukrainians are anti-Semites and fascists.

“You have to be really careful by putting that across as a fact,” Amanpour said after Blitzer quoted Vitaly Churkin, the Russian Ambassador to the U.N. Security Council who said earlier today that “fascists and anti-Semites" were to blame for the unrest in Ukraine.

“That’s what Vitaly Churkin said,” Blitzer countered.

“He may have done, but that’s the Russian position, but are you telling me, are you saying that the entire pro-European, Ukrainians are anti-Semites?” Amanpour asked.

(WATCH: POLITICO's Driving the Day)

Blitzer said he “of course” was not characterizing the pro-European Union Ukrainians as such, only that he was quoting a Russian official.

“We just as a network have to be really careful not to lump the entire pro-European Ukrainians into what is some may well be, which are nationalistic and extremist,”Amanpour said.

“Christiane, we're not. We’re not doing it all,” Blitzer said.

“I’m an outsider, I’d hate to see a civil war break out on CNN,” said Stephen Cohen, a Nation columnist who has been one of the more ardent Vladimir Putin-defenders.

“It's not a civil war, it's smart conversation all right, to be continued and I certainly wasn't lumping all the pro-Ukrainians elements, I was only pointing out what Vitaly Cherkin said,” Blitzer said, as the segment ended with forced laughter.

and I will submit that Obama and Putin are working TOGETHER hand in glove in this whole affair,

If the current administration is staffed by communists sosialist marxists then usa and russia are working side by side to squeeze the free world into a 1 world government because the entire world will cry out for SOMEONE...to "make it stop"

and there it is...the entire game, all in a handful of forum board postings.

You're Welcome. :)

You may now return to your X-Box, Pop-Tarts, Red Bull and TV-tit-flashing--antics...Good Day. :)

and the rest of you...make your way to the fappers lounge...you got some fapping to do! :fear:

Edited by jackieo

John Kerry sounds like a Madman ..... I mean cmon man.....they CREATED this whole thing...and hes talking about Putin ...

listen to this ...omg

From this past Sunday, March 2, 2014... NBC News ~ Meet The Press

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgtZOZVmFD8

The above peformance by Mister Kerry reminds me of this song...I give you Henry Rollins!

L I A R

Edited by jackieo

all bets are off on this story im outa here its a dam circus side show. and the leaders are the clowns.

im done covering this freak show

it all boils down from this fraudulent beginning: and no matter how you slice it, the end is the same

and with this video im out of here!

Published on Feb 20, 2014

The video is meant to push the idea that the Ukrainian revolt is grass roots, but its origins can be traced back to the U.S. State Department.

Original 'I am a Ukrainian' video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvds2A...

FULL STORY with links and documentation: http://www.infowars.com/exposed-ukrai...

NEW VIDEO: Hidden Motives Behind the Ukraine-Russia Conflict - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFpKw...

Published on Mar 4, 2014

The untold story behind the crisis is that this is an energy tug of war being fought between Russia and the west, with Ukraine caught in the middle.

Thats it, Im Done...God Bless ....

Edited by jackieo