• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt

• SlimRock

• Roger D

• shought

Top Posters In This Topic

Here can still put a lot of buttons, of course can, but I come here mainly to read the content and the buttons and "dress" do not matter.

This is not some kind of an old lady, who must be dressed to a pink dress and well attached lots of gadgets.

only nsaneforums theme but not nsane.down ???

Looks like it is a custom modification, It doesn't look like you can port regular IP.B themes to the FP without changing almost everything. :(

I like the new theme...didnt think I would but I do. The thanks button however I do not like. IMO just keep the like button and if you want show the stats for "likes" under their name...some say that it will stop usless thank you posts...I do not think it will. The people that do this "thank you" posting just to increase their post count will continue to do so regardless (if they didnt use the like button then they arent going to use the thank you button either). Anyways do as you wish with nsane as Im here for the free coffee and donuts anyways. :)

Been thinking about this new "Thank you" button...IMO I can see where the "Thank You" button would be OK but ONLY for the OPs original post, NOT for all the following posts in the thread. For all the following posts in the thread a "like" button is sufficient.

nevermind!!!

Edited by locoJoe

• Administrator

Been thinking about this new "Thank you" button...IMO I can see where the "Thank You" button would be OK but ONLY for the OPs original post, NOT for all the following posts in the thread. For all the following posts in the thread a "like" button is sufficient.

Well it's not fair like now I gave the skin to the forums here and you would like to thank me not to thanks who post. with Thanks button you can Thanks both :) and same as software update.

Well it's not fair like now I gave the skin to the forums here and you would like to thank(like) me not to thanks(like) who post. with Thanks button you can Thanks both :) and same as software update.

I can already do this via the like button.. its just a different word for same thing..no need for both IMO...so youve convinced me that the "thanks" button is not needed at all even on OPs original post...."THANKS"

PS...I do really like ur theme...Thanx for that!!! just disagree about the thanks button...take care!

• Administrator

Well it's not fair like now I gave the skin to the forums here and you would like to thank(like) me not to thanks(like) who post. with Thanks button you can Thanks both :) and same as software update.

I can already do this via the like button.. its just a different word for same thing..no need for both IMO...so youve convinced me that the "thanks" button is not needed at all even on OPs original post...."THANKS"

PS...I do really like ur theme...Thanx for that!!! just disagree about the thanks button...take care!

Well Thanks button for test now not 100% will stay there :)

Edited by Bryan

CDuS0jY.png

am I the only one who missing this when adblock enabled on new theme? :rolleyes: :think: :D

*this is just for testing. I always put nsane on my whitelist :)

Well, I'm liking the new theme very much. As for the thanks + like features, I'm a bit confused. Someone has already said that thanking someone is not the same as liking something, and that part I'd agree on. But, seeing as the like button was until recently the only measure of thanking someone, the whole rep system is off balance. The way I understand it, under the new division, thanks signifies usefulness, like signifies popularity. So I'm guessing that it would be good to somehow integrate the two into a single figure? I think it's a good thing we're discussing it.

@slimrock: There's a Community Guidelines link in the bottom right corner of the page (have no idea if it was there on the old theme).

I'm a bit annoyed with the upper bar, although for different reasons. I don't like that grey part to the left. IMO, it would look so much better if it was in one colour all the way.