Windows 8.1 Update 1 Build 9600.16608 Leaked

Reefa

no trolling to be said here but FUCK THIS...lol im waiting for a EXE lol

yes , this should be done correctly , this is OS fixing not just a small software beta update , ppl who use it on their real system are foll

• Replies 61
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• Turk

• software182

• nachtlampje

Eset Smart Security v7 not compatible with this release. My desktop freeze on every boot, I have to reinstall windows 8.1 to solve this issue.

Any one experiencing like this?

after applying the leaked updates on my main system! :tooth: Had to uninstall the said updates, BTW there was nothing wrong when tested in VM environment! :huh:

works fine in the main system

no problems at all .. the program runs well

eg9vt.jpg

11ug67b.jpg

2i6gyu0.jpg

november_ra1n

after applying the leaked updates on my main system! :tooth: Had to uninstall the said updates, BTW there was nothing wrong when tested in VM environment! :huh:

Did you try to go back any date before you have install Update 1 via Windows Restore Point. Most probably that will cure your problem.

Edited by november_ra1n

Did you try to go back any date before you have install Update 1 via Windows Restore Point. Most probably that will cure your problem.

yep! that's how I saved my a$$! :P

XtM66S7.png

WZOR's last post, I found it interesting: Google translator
Now whether to move to Windows 8.1 2014 Update?
This is the question I get asked constantly acquaintances, friends and internet users !
Answer this question with one hand is difficult , on the other hand , are much simpler than it seems : best is the enemy of the good .
Before answering this question, I would like some of them come back and remind me that as soon as he saw the concept of Windows 8.1, and that was for a long time as a concept else saw most PC users , said it will be a failure!
I was the most ardent opponent of the tile interface Modern UI (Metro) to the desktop , and it was immediately obvious that the tiled interface Modern UI (Metro) and the lack of buttons Start, cause rage among users of middle and older generations , as well as it will cause rejection in a corporate environment .
And now, when work on the bugs coming to an end , and when many already seen the result of these corrections in the form has not yet completed an update for Windows 8.1 I want to say , work on the mistakes done by persistent chetverochku ! , Ie really , the interface system became friendlier and more intuitive tactile .
As such, I would recommend installing Windows 8.1 2014 Update c zero on desktops and laptops without MultiTouch screen monitors. With MultiTouch input systems having problems before there are much fewer .

But with the issue of transition from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 Update 2014 is not so clear , especially on branded PCs, where the set and used by software proprietary technology program.

For example, take the products of Chinese firm Lenovo.
I really love laptops IBM-Lenovo Series ThinkPad T, X, I myself now in the exploitation of their 3 pieces, this ThinkPad X220 - Win7, ThinkPad T430 - Win8 and ThinkPad T510i - Win7 / 8 on all notebooks 256 Gb SSD drives and maximum memory. Some time and enjoyed ThinkPad x1 Carbon Touch on Win8, liked , Win8 it to the site , but does not leave , LANa no , 3g modem without GPS ...

So, if the ThinkPad X220 - Windows 7 upgrade to Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 to 2014 Update that will lose all the charm of proprietary technologies Lenovo ThinkVantage, because 99% of the programs included in the ThinkVantage simply do not support Windows 8 , not to mention Windows 8.1.
Moreover , Windows 8 does not support Rescue and Recovery, in the ThinkPad T430 running on Windows 8 system restore implemented to put it mildly lame. Therefore, I leave ThinkPad X220 Windows 7 !
On an old ThinkPad T510i installed two systems Windows 7/Windows 8 , the second works nimble .

More on my new ThinkPad T430 was originally Windows 8 without any correction , " how disgusting this your jellied fish!" I said to myself every time including him. Time passed but the odor is not wind blown , but rather on the turnover , he became more and more distinct . Installing a 2014 Update inconvenience receded into the background , now I feel comfortable to work on it .

We must nevertheless admit that Windows 8 is more responsive than Windows - 7 hustlers , well, it was initially clear why , " castration " beauties Windows 7 was supposed to give the result , it is.
Therefore, before moving to brand and notebook PCs with Windows 7 on the Windows 8.1 2014 Update think 100 times , whether it is necessary to you! May still stands just as well stay Windows 7 ? ...
As stated Le mieux est I \ 'ennemi du bien te " best is the enemy of the good " , and the second , "works - not torogay ! " ...
What is most depressing for me personally in Windows 8 , and new concept developed Windows 9 is the fact that the Windows OS on the path of integration with cloud services , Windows 8 is crammed with technology tracking where you are , what you are doing itd all becomes known to third parties , but as the German proverb says , "Was wissen zwei, wisst Schwein" - they know two, and knows a pig . pig and she that lives overseas ocean and it is not the face and snout , something she vanities in all imaginable and not imaginable hole ...
I hope Mr. Snowden opened your eyes !

Latest updated hands on video by Zac of winbeta.org

Edited by Turk

I tried a few times on my testing pc Install the Windows 8.1 Update MSU file, Windows8.1-KB2919355 and faild to install, well all went good until to restart, I got message update faild to install,, some kernel error, so just relaxing and wait for the finale update from winupdate, I have no rush.

Windows8.1-KB2909921-x86 has been released .....for ie 11...

got it from Win update yesterday :)

Скриншоты RTM Escrow сборки Windows 8.1 Update 2014: 9600.17019.WINBLUE_GDR.140205-2003 By WZOR February 14th, 0:13

24e8jh5.jpg

Apparently, there will be a newer leak, too.