• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• Myna

• gws

• waledakmal

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this working with CyberGhost VPN 4.7..? because I got the serial using Zenmate+Airmail+the trick of disconnecting the fake IP when clicking Take Code, but when entering it I get the message below :/

i98893375632.jpg

Edited by mazigh

dang it, I really wanted this. tried a bunch of proxies and none of them work. boo. Anyone have a serial they can give me? Thanks.

Dude I created account ,gave username and password ,got email containing key activated my account but login link of the program also doesn't work as my connection fails when I open Cyber ghost VPN5 program. :unsure:

Not so sure about this, but I think you need to uninstall the other VPN softwares first. Can't be so sure that it'll work. Just give it a try. I'm saying so cuz I've two VPN softwares installed, and now if I install a third VPN software it doesn't connect to the internet.

Is this working with CyberGhost VPN 4.7..? because I got the serial using Zenmate+Airmail+the trick of disconnecting the fake IP when clicking Take Code, but when entering it I get the message below :/

i98893375632.jpg

Why are you using a old version of the software!!! Update it bro. The key should've worked fine. Maybe you did something wrong. Get a new key.

i98893375632.jpg

Why are you using a old version of the software!!! Update it bro. The key should've worked fine. Maybe you did something wrong. Get a new key.

Confirmed!, It's working only with v5,worked for me after upgrading, I was avoiding v5 because of .NET framework 3.5 SP1 requirement, I had to activate the feature in Windows to make it work, thanks

Edited by mazigh

I've been able to come in. .. but the button does not react when pressed

29xf01z.jpg

Can anybody help me?

I got same problem, just wont DL... anybody?

Edited by Whi5t1eR

blazeblaze456

Dude I created account ,gave username and password ,got email containing key activated my account but login link of the program also doesn't work as my connection fails when I open Cyber ghost VPN5 program. :unsure:

Not so sure about this, but I think you need to uninstall the other VPN softwares first. Can't be so sure that it'll work. Just give it a try. I'm saying so cuz I've two VPN softwares installed, and now if I install a third VPN software it doesn't connect to the internet.

Dude problem already solved. :lol: My Cyber Ghost VPN5 smoothly running with 364 days remaining.

I've been able to come in. .. but the button does not react when pressed

29xf01z.jpg

Can anybody help me?

I got same problem, just wont DL... anybody?

Check PM.

Hy, can I got a licence! Thanks

cHECK pm.

dang it, I really wanted this. tried a bunch of proxies and none of them work. boo. Anyone have a serial they can give me? Thanks.

Can any one PM me a spare key?

Check PM.........Enjoy.

Automated process has now been replaced by a Manual one,48 hrs delay in giving serials.In other words only UK ip's going to work,hope you all got a key,I dont have any more left,given them all out but I am sure some of you have a few!!!!,so please share them to other members who ask for one on this thread.Remember the last giveaway the serials were no good after a couple of months, so no point in keeping them too long.

• Adenman locked this topic